main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indy DVDs

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Benny_Blanco, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benny_Blanco

Benny_Blanco Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002
    Many, MANY apologies if this has been discussed to death, I don`t come in this forum that often, but I was under the impression that the Indy box-DVD set was being released later this year - is that wrong? And if so, has any release date been set, or is it just all rumours?

2. DarthJerm

DarthJerm Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    Just an unfounded rumour...which now states that they will be available around Dec '03, but like every other rumour, take that with a grain of salt.

3. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I suspect that the news of the new Indy movie will hold up the release of the DVDs.

4. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999

I question whether or not the Indy DVD's will EVER come out - it's amazing to see all of the DRECK that's available on DVD, but no Indy movies, which were some of the best films ever made. Lucas just needs to get his head out of his *** and release these ASAP!

5. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    > I suspect that the news of the new Indy movie will hold up the release of the DVDs.

Or the DVDs could be released prior to the movie to build hype & awareness.

This tactic has been used by Jackson for the Lord of the Rings.

I'm not sure wht Lucas felt the need to get AOTC out in the same year of theatrical release - in my opinion it would be better released a little closer to Episode 3. Jackson only has 1 year between films, where Lucas has 3...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.