main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Infamous Star Wars leaker Supershadow.

Discussion in 'Community' started by IG_2000, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I wasn’t sure what else to do with this knowledge that is plaguing my mind besides make a thread on here about it, but please mods, if you have an issue with it, merge it with another appropriate thread?

Anyone who grew up with Star Wars in the 2000’s knew of Supershadow, filled with fake “scoops” about bizarre ego-fueled interviews with himself. The website was registered to a “Mickey Suttle” and, besides that, nothing else was ever found out about the guy who duped an entire generation of SW fans. Supershadow’s identity just been sort of a loose end.

PUNK EDIT: REMOVED of being Mickey Suttle. It’s all so friggin perfect. I don’t have any real evidence besides the striking name similarity and the cult like following of disciples hungry to hear about increasingly outlandish Marvel scoops instead of Star Wars Prequel rumors in his extremely cliquey private Facebook group...

But I did ask him outright if he was Supershadow and he left me on “seen” [face_thinking]

PUNK EDITS: removed links and details from OP

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2021
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Oh dear lord.

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    People were fooled by this stupidity?

4. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    You can’t use these forums for this.

heels1785 and TCF-1138 like this.
Thread Status: