main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

****Information And Some Episode-3 Spoilers****

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yin-Jun, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    Well, I'll start this off with some basic stuff, I'm sure we all have got a general idea about what happens in Episode-3 and that it comes out in 2005, and they start filming it next year, people have been wondering if Obi-Wan will have his Grey Beard in the next one, and will it be long or short, It'll be short, and it will be slightly grey (Supposedly) I do believe Hayden is still going to be playing Anakin, just made to look a bit older, and yes we should see Darth Vader's Suit and his Red-Lightsabre at some point, near the end.. persumingly, Yes Padme does die (Supposedly Sidious gets her killed) but not so sure, Yes we see Obi-Wan kick the living **** out of Anakin, and Anakin is suppose to of hired Boba Fett to do some work with him, Boba Fett is also (Supposedly) to be with Anakin when Anakin meets Obi-Wan for there Main duel, some how Obi-Wan makes Boba Fett leave in a hurry, so they can get on with there duel, this is where we'll see Obi-Wan at his best, and Anakin just becoming his best, Obi-Wan badly hurts Anakin, and some how makes him end up in the Lava, Obi-Wan doesn't want to witness the death of his apprentice, so he leaves pretty quickly to take his kids into hiding so The Emperor isn't aware of them, or isn't able to find them, The Emperor steps in and help's Anakin to safety, whilst providing him with the suit to keep him alive, I also believe we'll see a similar scene from ROTJ in Ep3, Emperor sitting down, playing Darth Tyranus and Anakin off one another, and Anakin is suppose to destry Tyranus, but that part I dont believe In i think Tyranus dies some other way, but like I said.. I aint 100% sure on this, just what I know and has heard myself, so i'm just relaying what I basically know, they also think Mace Windu meets this Disintergration rocket of Boba Fett, but I do believe Boba would require the assistance of Anakin to be able to take out Mace Windu, I really dont know what happens with Yoda, that's really something even I would like to find out, also in AOTC there is someone called "Ambu Fett" that Yoda is relaying all his commands to, "Ambu Fett" is one of the Clone-Trooper's, I think he's the one that is standing near Yoda at the battlefield, when Yoda asks him to bring him a ship, so he can run along to help Anakin & Obi-Wan, as we all know.. the rest of the Jedi's do get destroyed, I'm also sure that "NOT ALL" are killed that The Emperor and Darth Vader believe are, I think there is more in-hiding than just Yoda and Obi-Wan, but we'll never really find out about all that just yet, we should also get to see the transformation of the Clone-Trooper's into the Storm-Trooper's we are familiar with, and another rumour about is that we do get to see Darth Sidious, Palpatine, The Emperor, whatever you want to call him in some sort of Action, which is about time, as i've always wanted to see such a thing, just as we all wanted to see Yoda explode for a few minutes, we should also see the creation and building process of the Death Star, Star-Destroyer's and Tie Fighter's, we also see the Prototype of Darth Vader's ship the TIE Advanced x1 & Executor, one of the first thing's built.. we get to see why Boba Fett is known of the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and assumingly we get to see Aurra Sing, with her skills in the Jedi arts, whilst also being able to wield a lightsabre and fire blaster's accurate and is also known as a notorious bounty hunter, we also think that the braids Boba Fett wear's in Episode-6 is that of a Wookie, or maybe Padawan Braids, for the success of what he's killed previous to the OT... There is more, but I'm getting lost, so i'll dash off for a bit, think a bit more.. and try and come up with more stuff that I do know of, but has slightly just slipped my mind, enjoy the boring read.

2. RussianCliche

RussianCliche Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    i'll read it later, i'm tired. [face_plain]

but...

yay! spoilers! :D

3. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, I've missed quite a bit now reading thru it, just can't be arsed doing another long post, so i'll stick to my short one's for the time being, and Re-Update this Thread once I can be arsed to relay more information. :)

Or Easier, if you've got any questions, I could just simply answer, or TRY to answer them, anything?

4. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I just read it - interesting, but I'd say there are no real Episode 3 spoilers this early, just speculation.

What're your sources?

5. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    My sources or of "Passed Websites" - "Fan Sites" and Other people I talk to that's been in the say dilema/positions of reading such rumour's.. I know some will be wrong, but some may be true.. you never know until Episode-3 Is brought out..

6. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Yey! Now I'm sure I wasn't imagining that bit about the Lava.

7. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Heheh, Its real alright.. anyone else notice the "Millenium Falcon" look alikes on Naboo in AOTC?
    And how Jango gets his dent in his helmet, and how he loses his Attenae (sp?) and, how Padme heals quite rapidly when seen at the hanger scene her back isn't bleeding no more, and the statue Obi_Wan is looking at in the library, is that Qui-Gon or Count Dooku's? - And the asteroid in that Obi & Jango ship fight, that looks like the creature anakin was riding on in Naboo? and George Lucas seen in the Senate, his George Lucas's daughter, anthony daniels and the bloke that plays jar jar in the bar where obi&anakin are chasing Zam many more, but as i've hurt my right hand i am currently just typing with my left hand, slow.. bla, no longer a touch typist, hehe ;)

8. JAMIE1138

JAMIE1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
    the statue obi-wan was looking at in the library was of count dooku-more is explained but was cut from the final edit.
    i remember the whole wookiee scalps thing with boba fett,it would make more sense if they were revealed as padawan braids-kinda eerie...
    speculation,i reckon anakin kills padme...that would add something new...tortures his daughter,tortures his daughters boyfriend,mutilates his son...nice bloke!!!

9. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Yeah, I know.. not all of my information is clear and 100% gospel truth, but It's just something to make you think and wonder, and yes.. if they decided to say Boba Fett wear's the Braids of Padawan learners, then it just show's how good he really is, I also think it'd be more believeable instead of wookie scalps and stuff, to show that Boba Fett really does hate Jedi's and to show how good he is to kill such Padawan Learners, the statue I also knew, didn't know it was Count Dooku Or Qui-Gon to be honest, and in the library part, I thought they showed the faces of the lost twenty, not to sure.. gonna have to check up on such information!

10. darth-hayn

darth-hayn Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Some interseting theories here.I like the idea of Boba Fett having padawan braids instead of wookies but I seem to remember an interview with GL some years ago where he said he had wanted a battle between the empire and the wookies,possibly at the end of the first movie as he always liked the idea of the high technology of the empire being overturned by a more basic means.I think this ended up as the ewoks in ROTJ,but you never know maybe we get to see the wookies planet in ep3 and Fett involved in this in a big way.Also did`nt the empire use wookies as slave labour which would be a good means of showing how things are changing in the galaxy by having their whole planet enslaved.I`ll look up the magazine with the interview in and see if there is any other stuff in it but the lava pit/obi-anakin battle has definately been around since the begining.Can`t see Padme being killed as Leia remembers her and Dooku has to get it as there is only ever two,master and apprentice.The statue is Dooku and the others are the lost twenty,the only jedi to ever leave the order but all references have been removed from ep2 possibly to feature in ep3,used by vader to help hunt down and destroy the jedi perhaps.

11. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Wookie's on planet "Kashyyyk" or something "Not looking at Databank" so im obviously gonna make a mistake, but they were used as slaves for the Empire and Han supposedly helps and rescues chewbacca in some way and then chewbacca sticks with han for helping him or something along those lines, but i dont think we'll get to see all that though.

12. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Yes, Yin, that's why Solo is forced out of Imperial service.

13. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    I'd like to see that though. It would be interesting to see because we have now have a further understanding of Darth Vader's character, Boba Fett's, Yoda's Obi's and even Luke's and Leia's but nothing on Han's and Chewie's back ground. Now after seeing Ep2 I have found that I see the original trilogy in a totally different light and empathize much more with characters but I won't get that with Han and Chewie. But do I really need to? The relationship between the two is pretty clearly conveyed anyway.
    Hmmmm. It's worth discussing???

Edit- Sorry I think I just slipped into drama register for a moment there. Okay its gone. That's good.........um yes I'm normal.....

14. AttackCloneYorath

AttackCloneYorath Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2001
    Padme does die (Supposedly Sidious gets her killed) - Yin-Jun

I think that Padme MUST live through Episode III!

In ROTJ Leia mentions that she has memories of her mother to Luke whilst they chat on Endor. If Padme were to die in EpIII, when Leia and Luke may only be days old, then how would Leia know that her mother was "beautiful, kind but sad"?

I think that Padme will die some years after EpIII and that we will never see her true fate.

What do you guys think?
    Cheers,
    Yorri

15. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Well Obi-Wan also said he couldn't recall owning a droid - George isn't sticking exactly to continuity...

Mon Mothma = Padme? Possible ;)

16. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Oh, and in my opinion the Star Wars films focus on the Skywalker family - Han and Chewie are just shown since they were allies to them...it'd be nice to see them get at least a cameo, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.