main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Information needed for an in progress script..

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Quin22, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quin22

Quin22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    Hello all

I am currently writing a fan film script and I am in need of some information from any veteran readers or writers. I have done my research but can't seem to find a poisonous substance from the Lucas universe. I need a planet origin, and the actual source of the poison I.E. a flower, root, animal, ect. I need to be able to break it down into a liquid form and it would be a bonus if it had no cure. If anyone can provide information on this subject it would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I would look for things from the Wookiee homeworld. They had a rather robust and dangerous plant environment.

3. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Have you tried the search engine in the Unofficial Encyclopedia?

I just did a quick search with poison and got quite a few plants and other entries that might suit your purpose. Although the fun part of Star Wars is that you can use your imagination and invent all sorts of fun poisons, weapons and any other such nonsense. ;)

4. Quin22

Quin22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    thank you both I will look in the encyclopedia. Did you use any specific keywords and what search field did you look under TKeira?

5. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Search the word "poison" and I searched the "entries and text" (or something close to that ;) )

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.