main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    JanDeis - Smellsomemore!! [:D] I grew up there. :p You go to EHS or TCHS?

And Welcome Matt!

2. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Welcome!!

3. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Welcome to Matt and JanDeis. Hope to meet you both soon. I have been a fan since the begining, 1977. We have our car done up as the Millennium Falcon. That is how big of fans we are. This is a great group of people to join up with. Welcome to you both.

4. Injunfett

Injunfett Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2007
    Name: PJ aka Injunfett

Location:San Bernidino (sorry just moved out here still cant spell the city right!)

SW Related Interests: Video Games, Books, Movies.

Non-SW Related Interests: Paintball, Hiking, Videogames, Writing, Reading, RP

How did you get started on SW: I was young and liked the Scifi watched them over at my friends house fell in love.

I moved out here not to long ago was board at work and wrote a fan fic then started checking out the site, cause I know its the best star wars site on the net. Seen the thread figured I would post in like I said I havent been out here long dont really know that many people I moved out here from North Carolina cause of my Girlfriend.

5. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Welcom Injunfett! This is a good place to make new friends. I have lots of family from North Carolina. Over all, it's not as pretty and green as you're used to, but there's lots to do here. Hope you can make it to some of our activities!

6. Injunfett

Injunfett Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2007
    Oh how I miss the Lush Forest Back home lol

7. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    From lush NC to the high desert of So-Cal. Wow, what a climate shock that must be! Glad you found us and welcome to our brand of InSAnIty!

We'll be in the Victorville Parade on Saturday and our annual Christmas party is afterwards. Will you be able to join us?

8. Injunfett

Injunfett Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2007
    I might be able to I would need Directions Im knew to the area feel free to PM me.

9. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Welcome!!!!

Check out the Parade thread for more info.

http://boards.theforce.net/inland_empire_ca/b10462/27304825/p1/?78

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
  11. hans_daughter

hans_daughter Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2008
    Name: Brittany
    SW Related Interests: mostly anything
    Non-SW Related Interests: idk
    How did you get started on SW: Hey, my name is Brittany. I have been a Star Wars
    fan for about 5 years. It all started with my mom. She was kind of crazy about and turned her
    car into the millenium falcon. I know crazy. Well, having a Star Wars mom is very different
    but alot more fun.

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Yea, Brittany!!! Glad to see ya here! I love the name!

Now, we gotta work on getting Han-Himself on these boards.

13. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Hi Brittany!!! [face_dancing] Glad to see you on the boards.

14. space_scoundrel

space_scoundrel Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2008
    Hi; it's me (bill). age 57. Finally got on, after 3 tries. I'm from the Fontana system. Saw Star Wars in
    late 77, wasn't really a big fan then. that didn't happen till the twentieth annaversery.
    hanchuy and I drive the falcon as you know, and love showing her off. I have a Han Solo(episode
    v), and a bith costume.I really enjoy playing my guitar. Trying to work that into my bith costume.I like playing vidio games. Well that's about it for now.

15. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
  16. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Nice of you to join us! Now you're official! =D=

17. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    YAY! BILL'S HERE!!

18. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Welcome to both Han's Daughter, and Space Scoundrel. Yes, Bill needs a little help in spelling, but he does fine.[face_laugh] Welcome to the boards.

19. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Hello all,

I don't know if I'm in the reach of IEFF. I'm stationed out at Fort Irwin near Barstow and this seamed the closet FF

Name: Timothy
    SW Related Interests: Novels, collecting
    Non-SW Related Interests: World of Warcraft, reading, Tattoos
    How did you get started on SW: Saw A New Hope in theaters when I was 6 months old

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hi Timothy! You're in the right place! Glad you found us!

So, you're stationed out at Planet Irwin. I worked there for awhile many moons ago. Did you just arrive or been there for a bit?

If your available, we're helping with the festivities of Free Comic Book Day at 4 Colour Fantasies in Ontario next Saturday. Come hang out with us for awhile, we'd love to meet you! Please check out the thread. Also, we're having a meeting the following Saturday outside of Wrightwood. (No dues, no tests, no costumes, just us doing what we do best... eating and talking!)

Please PM your email to me and I'll add you to our list. Also, if you'd like to be added to the birthday list, I can do that to.

By the way, Happy Birthday!

21. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been at irwin since last May, it's interesting here. I can't make it Saturday because we are in Rotation and I won't have a day off again till the 10th, i'm at work right now on my Bday. I will try to make it on the 10th though. I looked up the address and it's 89 miles which isn't too bad.

22. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Hello and Welcome!!!!!

And Happy Birthday!!!!!

:D

Hope you can make it to the meeting.

23. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi. Welcome and Happy Birthday to you! Sorry you have to work on your birthday, that always sucks. My son loves all things Star Wars and WOW, so you have some people here that share your intersts for sure!

24. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Bienvenidos, bon jour, welcome! I hope you'll be able to make it out here on the 10th.

25. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Welcome Tim!
    This is a nice group of people to spend a little time with. We have lots of fun. Fort Irwin is kind of in the middle of the galaxy, but we are the closest (and the nicest) group to you. It would be really nice if you could join us on the 10th for our meeting and lunch. We'll be talking about a lot of the up coming events for the year.

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! I'm sorry you have to work on your bday. If you come on the 10th I'll buy you a piece of cake!!

I hope to meet you soon.

Minda