main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Welcome Joseph,
    Glad to have you here...
    We'll meet you tomorrow. Don't be shy, come up and introduce yourself. We are a nice group.
    Minda & girls

2. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Welcome, Joseph. Hope to meet you soon. You came to the right place. We are in Fontana. I have been trying to read everything, Star Wars. I am so sorry about your collection. I don't know what I would do if I lost our stuff. That is a bummer.

3. Racerx72

Racerx72 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2008
    Name: Jose but people cal lme "JIN"
    Location:I Live in Los Angeles, but i kinda also live in Fontana(Gf lives here) :- )
    SW Related Interests: I love everything that has to do with star wars.
    Non-SW Related Interests: I really love cars, I work on cars in my off time. thats how i spend my off time.
    How did you get started on SW: Well i have always been into it. Many of my close friends dont really know. I have recently started collecting figures and my god its fun. I also collect WWE figures.

4. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Welcome Jin!! Glad you found us! If you're into collecting, hopefully you'll be able to join us on Saturday at Frank & Sons. It's collecting Nirvana!!

5. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Welcome Jin!

6. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Hello & Welcome!! :D

7. Bel-CamJos

Bel-CamJos Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2008
    Hello! I got to meet several of you at the Disneyland Unofficial SW Day this past week. Next time, I will try to keep any green food OFF of my clothing. I look forward to perhaps joining you all with other activities, as I am within 12 parsecs of the I.Empire's force of fandom (that was bad, sorry).

Will
    Alta Loma

8. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey Will! It was good to meet you! We actually had to hunt Minda down later in the day to get some chocolate off my friend's shirt. She's like our den-mother and I truly appreciate that she's always so prepared, especially since I'm usually not!! Please check out the thread about our July 19th meeting. It should be a really fun day! Hope you join us!

9. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Hi! It was nice to meet you!! :D

10. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Big Up Alta Loma!

Welcome Will! Find us on facebook and myspace!

11. JediLeeora

JediLeeora Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Name: Amy (Friends call me Leora though)
    SW Related Interests: Costuming, RPG, all the books, and about everything else to do with it
    Non-SW Related Interests: art in general, School > <
    How did you get started on SW: HAhaha....I have 4 older brothers and they were born SW fanatics. By the time i came around my two eldest siblings had collected all the books they had out at the time and were playing around with mag-lite hilt lightsabers.
    They taught me the words to every movie, we played SW on the trampoline *sighs happily* To this day my siblings remain fans perhaps not fanatics any longer. Although i still buy any of the new books when they come out >< my shelfs have them in order and my parents think we are nuts.

~~
    I am currently working on creating a new costume, my last one was an original pattern i sketched out on paper bags > < So this time its a REAL pattern! I also am creating costumes for a few of my fellow SW junkies, then we can be nerds together.
    I'm going to comic con for the first time this year! although i wish i had this costume done, this year i am Zexion from Kingdom hearts..... no i haven't played the game. I was talked into the costume by a friend.

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hello Amy and welcome to the MadDneSs! Glad you found us!

13. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Welcome Amy! We're a fun, crazy bunch to hang out with!

14. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome! Be sure to find/add us on facebook/myspace!

15. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Welcome!!!!! Enjoy the craziness that is us. [face_laugh]
    8-}
    "We're Star Wars maniacs!
    And we're zany to the max!!!"

16. Racerx72

Racerx72 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2008
    Hey guys hows everyone doing

17. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Welcome back Jose. Please feel free to join us any time!

18. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Hello, my name is Jennifer and I live in the city of Rancho Cucamonga. I recently moved here to the inland empire from the east coast. I found out about the fan force from a member of my sci-fi book club. I have been a star wars fan since I could pronounce lightsaber. I have attended the convention in LA and Comic Con. Non-starwars interests include my bookclub, traveling, hanging out and shopping. I am interested in collecting and costumes. I only have one Leia costume. Oh, I'm 33years old but that is just between us.

19. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Welcome Jennifer,
    Welcome to the west coast. I hope you'll jump in and join us for our monthly meetings/ fun days and join in on the conversations on the boards.

Minda

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hi Jennifer! I'm glad you found us! Please feel free to start posting away. We'll be going apple picking on the 20th. That's a really fun event and we'd love to have you come!

Welcome to California and the IEFF!

21. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Welcome Jennifer! I hope we can meet you soon!

22. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Welcome! Are you an Aayla Secura fan?

23. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I heard nothing but good things about the people in this group. I haven't been apple picking before, I've been punkinchunkin but not apple picking. Are we meeting before the apple picking or at the grove or forest or whatever apple's grow in. ORCHARD!! LOL. How far is it from Rancho Cucamonga?

Jennifer

24. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    It looks like we're apple picking first, then having our meeting while we picnic. If you go to the apple picking thread, there's more info and a map. I'd give yourself plenty of time to get there. Oak Glen is behind Yucaipa, but once you get off the freeway it's slow going since it does get pretty twisty. I hope we see you there!

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome to the RC! We'll soon outnumber the folks from the desert!