main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Inqusitors tv show rumored?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

This is an old rumor by Nick prefessor hulk santos, i thought it could all be bs. But the more i thought about the more likley i saw this could become a real thing to happen. I mean since they first appeared in first two seasons of Star Wars Rebels, they have been expanding. In the other media's like in the second comic run of Darth Vader as he becomes more and more like the Darth Vader we know later on. In Fallen Order we have the second sister and ninth sister and will probarly have more in other fallen order games. In Kenobi will be their first live action appearance, Fith brother is rumored to appear, seventh sister aswell. We will see them fight Kenobi with Vader. This could still not happen but i see this more likley to happen now then a Luke rumored series. Also others shows like Lando was only a rumor until it was announced. So i think we can discuss the possibility of this show here, it's as likley as any Solo show with Han or Qira i think.

This is what the article says about this possible show in early development.
    The Inquisitors are a group of force-sensitive individuals tasked with destroying the remnants of the Jedi Order. Under the leadership of Darth Vader, they hunt down and kill any remaining Jedi or force-sensitive individuals who don’t fall in line with the Empire. They were introduced in Star Wars Rebels before being added in other projects, including the video game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Dave Filoni, who has shepherded the Star Wars franchise for years now is a huge proponent of the Inquisitors. He’s making a big push for them for future projects. They’ll be making an appearance in the Obi-Wan Kenobi series that’s coming but that’s not all; we can exclusively share that this will set up their own Disney+ live-action series.

This project is early in development, but will be a continuation from what we see in Obi-Wan Kenobi. Also interestingly there will be appearances by Inquisitors that we see in both the Obi-Wan series, Jedi: Fallen Order, as well as Star Wars: Rebels. This will act as a means to provide backstory to many of these characters. It will also introduce a new Sister who reluctantly falls in line with the Inquisitors. Although she sees the damage and destruction they cause and has second thoughts.

The show is also a way to bring in some lesser known Jedi from the canon into a live-action series. An example shown in the leaked outline document I’ve seen described the inclusion of Luminara Unduli. So they’re definitely diving into the canon on this one.

Finally, what would be the Inquisitor’s without Darth Vader himself? I can report that after a positive experience on the set of the Obi-Wan Kenobi series, Hayden Christensen is being looked at to return as Darth Vader. Although it sounds like he will not have a huge role in the series.

Moving forward it’s clear that Disney and Lucasfilm have huge plans for the Inquisitors. We can expect to see cool and exciting things come in the near future.

2. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    The hashtag show were pretty good once upon a time. Now their "scoops" are mostly guff.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I have seen some of his marvel scoops and been reliable it seems and this is his first star wars scoop, the other is Finn rumored tv show. They could be true or not, I take their scoops highter WGTC but lower then Jordan Maison. And with Inqusitors becoming more main stream to these shows i can see them making a show about them, having a former Inqusitor leave them and be hunted down, Darth Vader cameo. Also in this show we could see smaller named jedi like Barris Offee, Quinlan Vos, Oppo Ranciss, other jeid in both Clone wars and other emdia could appear for an episode to be hunted down.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  4. Intergalactic Lawman

Intergalactic Lawman Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 26, 2020
    Fred... (said with respect) please don't become this sites Zeroh! [face_peace]

CrazyOldJedi likes this.
  5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Oh don't worry im not, i just think this show is a possibility, this show like a solo series i think could happen. I haven't seen Zeroh's video's in years. this just my speculation onhow mutch Inqusitor action we got in all different media's.

7. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Right now, its probably just one of dozen other ideas they're tossing around in Lucasfilm for possible future TV shows.

If Inquisitors indeed do appear in Kenobi and are a huge hit, maybe they'll green light it.

8. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Why do the Inquisitors die out?

Is it because there can be only two Sith?

If so, maybe that's partly what one of these TV programs might show. Vader and Palpatine not giving two hoots about them.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    As far as we know, they all get killed. And the Empire doesn't bother to make new ones.

And Vader and Palpatine definitely didn't give two hoots about them.

DannyD likes this.
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    By the time the Inquisitors have all gotten killed there are next to no Jedi left in the galaxy, so Palps probably figured that the Inquisitorius have played out their usefulness and doesn't train new ones.

11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Also they were all former Jedi so it’s not like he has the means to quickly train new ones. And his plot to kidnap young Force users likely for the purpose of training them to become Inquisitors was thwarted by the Jedi during the Clone Wars and Kal Kestis.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  12. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I am quite carious about this. I really hope it's true. I feel one of the most thing I find annoying is the Inquisitors not fully showing to do their job mainly because their up aginst with characters who have plot armored or for instance the Darth Vader comics where Vader kills the jedi because it's his story.

So a show like this would be perfect to show their true potential. I would like to think this new Sister is similar to Second Sister as in she's a former Padawan who was captured and turned. We could even see flashbacks of her time as a Jedi before Order 66.

Also I wondering if we will see a new Inquisitor in the Obi Wan series. I know Fifth Brother is rumored to be in it. But maybe they introduced a new Inquisitor or two as well. Since the article mentions Inquisitors that we have seen In Fallen Order, Rebels and the obi wan series. Meaning we could see new Inquisitors in obi wan and this. Which would be awsome. I really hope it's true.

You know as much as I love Legends Inquisitors I don't think they got as much attention as the current Inquisitors. That could just be me honestly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Sproj likes this.
  13. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    This could become a much broader project than just the initial Inquisitor idea, if they wanted to delve into the EU and look at all the sycophants, assassins and lackey's that Palpatine employed to do his dirty work. Aspects of The Emperor's Hand programme gives another avenue for exploration, having a completely secret underground organisation outside the Imperial military, unknown to the public of the galaxy. May be this could lead directly into Palpatine's Force-cloning scheme after he realises his 'Dark Acolytes' aren't capable of delivering the results he wants.

Sproj likes this.
  14. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    I'd LOVE to see a show about the Inquisitors, I think it would be a massive hit because you could have light sabre duels and introduce exciting new characters throughout and these could branch off into other series / crossovers. You could build the foundations for a post-empire Jedi renewal even that Luke / Ahsoka could send into hiding when Ben does his thing or any other number of story options. In any case, this would be very, very cool.

Django Fett likes this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think this and the Finn rumor might be announced 12th november, they might reveal their two next shows coming out. after the others.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.