main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC INTERVENTION

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by liannb, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    our new banner still isn't up yet :(

2. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    What new banner?

3. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Yiann i am going to personally take Mike to task right now! i will find out what is going on there!

[face_devil]

4. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    our new edmonton fanforce banner for our new boards :p

5. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    oops i forgot to talk to Mike.... sorry.

looks like our intervention is being interupted by those people who live upside down.... [face_laugh] there is fighting everywhere, we will never give up!

6. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    people living upside down....claimed forums....think it is time for a guerilla movement!

7. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    We have no time for insignificant scum such as the edmontooineians or whatever they're called. They pose no threat to us whatsoever. Rednecks with tractors are no match for us from Victory Base. If they choose they can play us all in a round of Star Wars Battlefront with us... and lose poorly. Our base vs. theirs. I'll take them all on myself if I have to. Even if they summon an army to outweigh ours we will burn all our land, so when they overrun us, which they never will, they will not be able to survive are fairly warm/luke warm winters or cool summers.Just remeber we have the Rocky Mountains, therefore we have the higher ground, and all we can do is OVERestimate your powers, not underestimate, for there is no under below where you stand.

8. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I hope you have lots of salt to eat those words...

The Assimilation is commencing...

9. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    resistance is futile, the force is strong w edmonton.

10. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
  11. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    well how intimidating.

12. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Yeah, that put us in our place, all right!

13. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    i said something then I deleted it. Thats what happens when you delete a message. By doing it through edit. I couldnt think of anything good to say. Don't blame me, your almost twice my age, I'm assuming. But also I think we should have a Star Wars Battlefront tournament though. Base vs. Base or just picked teams. It would be pretty fun. Just have to set a time and date and someone can go create a server specifically for that event.

14. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    I also like rusty spoons!!!! [face_dancing]

15. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Big words from a tiny town. I ate cities like yours for breakfast! Where's my morning beer damnit!

Now... battlefront on Xbox, or battlefront on PC. Cuz on Xbox I will murderize you!

*turns on Xbox and waits as jet-engine roar of the machine fill the room*

My jet trooper will kiiiiill you [face_devil]

16. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I love the idea of a Battlefront game asll as a group: that could be a lot of fun. And I'd throw in my vote for PC set instead console, as we don't have one of those, and we do have access to three good fast PCs, and several copies of the game... and since none of those edmontooine pussies wanna face The Lollipop Doc on home turf in SWG, I will allow for us to pwn them in Battlefront!

Cheee-arge! :)

Seriously, this is a good idea! Good work, Dango! So pick a date people!

*Derisa*

17. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    I think Pownage is about to commence. I vote for PC, bcause thats all I got, and my Xbox skills are pathetically minimal, almost to the point of non-existence. I'd be up for playing anytime after my exams are over. How are the teams gonna be worked out. will it be a private server (one with a password) or open to public, private might be better so it doesnt get filled up by a bunch of other people. I also think it might be cool to have a round of battlefront of west vs. east. So BC alberta, saskatchewan, manitoba, vs the rest of canada, except I dont know what to do with the yukon NW territories and Nunavut.

18. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    get 'em RT get 'em, then its the backyard for the lot of them [face_devil]

19. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    private server would be best, I agree... I'll have a chat with our resident guru and see what he says about hosting the game. AND: since you buggers are attacking us, we get to be the clones in the prequel series and the rebs in the ot series of scenarios. :p

Dango, when are your exams up, so I can let the Man know what the timeframe is?

*Derisa*

20. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    my last exam is on the 22nd of June. although I dont really study, I still have to do something to make my parents think I am, which isnt playing a higly orchestrated video game match. And obviously we should be the clones, I only really like being the rebels on hoth, but I can do it anyway.

21. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    But where is Rani actually. Even though I never knew, met, or conversed with Rani, I'm still curious as to her whereabouts, and why shes not out representing our fanforce chapter, as her title so implies she should be.

22. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    good question. where is she?

23. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Trust flat landers to overlook the obvious. We're surrounded by the Pacific Ocean!

24. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    damn prairie folk.

25. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    excuse me, you can't call us Prarie folk, we SHARE the same mountains Hello?

talk to winterpeg etc. if you feel like knockin the "flatlanders"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.