main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Interviews with Authors Version 3.0 - Interview with NYCityGurl (3/13)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by solojones, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Ish: I hope so. You can put me down as a volunteer to get it running again, if required :)

All the interviews are fantastic, and I think it would be a great community-building type thing :D ;)

LJS @};-

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I know poor SJ has been very busy, so I assume that's the reason for it being stagnant.

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Ah. Well, if you guys need help, I volunteer my services ;)

LJS @};-

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm so sorry guys [face_blush] I had just remembered this whole thing. Those last few months of school were really, really hectic and stressful beyond belief, and then I seem to be out of the country a lot this summer :p I'm leaving again Wednesday but I'll try to get this wheel back in motion before I take off. LJS, thanks for your offer. I'll let you know if we end up needing your help :)

-sj loves kevin spacey

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, you poor thing, meeting all those great actors...

6. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Is this where I can nominate authors to be interviewed?

Oh well.

It seems that this thread has been overlooked for some time, and since then a few new authors have come up and definitely deserve to be interviewed.

I would love to see interviews of sounderwan (Fall of the Sith), jpauln (Polar Beings), JediMasterRev (Naboo Chronicles) and LLL (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil)

7. Jennifer_Lyn

Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    Upping and requesting that someone be interviewed for this!
    Speaking for the newbies on the boards, this would be a great help to those of us just learning our way around fanfic.
    It's fun to find out that our favorite authors struggled at the beginning, just like we do. It's also great to learn what keeps them writing through Darth Writer's Block and Darth Real Life.

8. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    I'd also like to see this up and running again. If solojones can't/doesn't want to do it anymore, could someone else take over? Just something so that it gets started again.

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Is there a new version of this or someone willing to take over? I'm willing to run things if no one else can.

10. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    It's not dead yet! </mp&thg> I have an interview I'm working on for this but with Awards being in nominations I know it will be at least a couple of weeks before I can get back to it and get it sent to the Author. Possibly I am trying to come up with too penetrating and intellectual of questions. But also there's sooooo much to read and it is sooo affecting I've had to pace myself so that is why it has taken me so long.

Since I have been doing a couple of interviews and so have some behind the scenes knowledge, if SJ is too swamped to pick this back up and manage it I would be happy to do so. I'm great at assigning work to other people [face-wink].

KD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.