main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Into the Void* (Round Robin sign up thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by RogueSquadronFlygirl, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronFlygirl

RogueSquadronFlygirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    This plot bunny bit me rather forcefully, so i thought I'd share it and see if anyone's interested in doing a Round Robin.

A trade despute has broken out in the Outer Rim and, at the request of the Senate, the Jedi despatch two Jedi Masters to nogotiate a settlement.

Jedi Masters Qui-gon Jinn and Fyor Bendal, accompanied by their young padawans, Obi-wan Kenobi and Marina Ilessar, set out for the Korbarru System, expecting an easy job.

But before they can get to their destination, something goes horribly wrong...

A strange cosmological phenomenon known as a tidal flare pulls their transport out of hyperspace and into an uncharted star system.

When they are forced to crash land on an arid, windswept planet, what they find is a world in chaos.

The travelers are swamped by a desperate population on the brink of starvation, whose reason is clouded by dangerous superstition.

Barely escaping with their lives, the Jedi and crew of the downed transport soon discover that they are stuck in a system that has not had contact with the rest of the galaxy in almost 800 standard years.

Some of the system's inhabitants see the crash victims as gods or divine messengers, greeting them with generosity and favor, while others, lacking any knowledge of the Force, see them as dangerous usurpers and want them dead.

Can the Jedi get to the bottom of the mystery and still make out alive? Or will they even get out at all?

Sound interesting? I'm open to plot-twists, suggestions, and ideas. I will start the story as a Round Robin in the 'Before the Saga" forum if/when I get enough interest.

Hope to hear from you soon!

'Flygirl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.