main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduction - Hello I am AttackCloneYorath!

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by AttackCloneYorath, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AttackCloneYorath

AttackCloneYorath Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2001
    Hello Everyone!

I found the Welsh fanforce today and have been sifting through your thoughtful and peacful topics (there are some real nasty threads in the EpII/EpIII spoiler section).

I popped a couple of posts in other threads but then I saw the nice thread that darth-hayn created - "Introductions and discussions". (well done darth-hayn!)

I thought that it was a good way to say hello and get to know you all a bit better.

Well, My name is Yorath. I am 24 years old and I live in Kenfig Hill, a village near Bridgend. I was born in 1977 (the year of StarWars) and have been a fan ever since I can remember. As a small boy of under four I used to watch A New Hope EVERY day for weeks on end. Now I don't get a chance to watch my beloved Star Wars films everyday but I do think about them every day! Even now I am in work thinking about them (and talking to you guys of course).

I am about 5ft 8ins tall. I have dark brown hair, dark blue eyes and a goatee beard. I love my beard because it covers my ugly mug. I am fairly slim and used to be very sporty. These days I am not quite so sporty but have not turned into a Hutt yet!
    :D

I was seeing a nice girl up until two weeks before AOTC came out. I loved that girl to bits and us splitting up was hard to deal with, especially so soon before a new StarWars film. I want to find a nice girl that loves StarWars as much as me so that we can love it together! (erm, that may sound odd)

darth-hayn, does Joanne have a sister ;) who also likes StarWars??

I work as a computer programmer in a small company that makes lottery style video 'games'. I Love computer games in general and own many of the current consoles. I am an avid gamer. I went to Cardiff University and did a course in Computer Science from 1996 - 1999. I saw the Special Editions during my "Uni-years" and TPM shortly after my final exams.

I hope you lot will accept me into your fold. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Yorath

2. darth-hayn

darth-hayn Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Welcome to the fold AC Yorath.Glad you liked the intro and yes Joanne does have a sister who is into star wars but trust me whan I say that she really is a hutt,looks and personality of on that is.I got lucky as I got the princess.Come to the UGC Sat.6/7/02 and meet up with everyone.

3. AttackCloneYorath

Nov 8, 2001
    Thanks darth-hayn!
    How nice for you to be the first to greet me when it was your thread that made me start mine.

I am your Welsh FanForce Padawan! :D

I hope some of the others I have noticed in here pop by to say hello too! I am seriously considering going to the UGC on July 6th (any excuse to see AOTC again).

Gotta rush, go home and have some food ;)
    See you tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Yorri

4. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Welcome to the Welsh section! Hope to see you on the 6th!

5. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Welcome Yorath! I'm Vicki, I'm 16 and I'm from Swansea.

6. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    How do there Rich 27 from Newport

7. Ismene-Resin

Ismene-Resin Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    Hello Yorath! I'm Ally, and I am also kind of new. Thank you for visiting me and Vickis site, I'm glad you liked it!

8. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    Hey man, I'm Aaron.. 17 year's old and from Cardiff, nice to meet you.. hope you have fun on the Welsh Forum! :D

9. AttackCloneYorath

Nov 8, 2001
    Hello to you all!

Hello darth-hayn, Terra, Vicki, Rich, Ally and Aaorn
    :D

Thanks for all of your warm welcomes.
    I am going to see AOTC tomorrow (Sunday 30th) but look forward to seeing it again next Saturday.

Take care guys, I will be back in here on Monday!

Have a good weekend!
    Yorri

10. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Your very welcome Yorri!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.