main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduction To Social Groups and Threads

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jediknight88, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Daniel edit: Please use this current thread.

As authorized by Morgaine.

Hello,
    I am JediKnight88, and I would like to welcome you all the the TF.N.

In this thread Leading members of all the social groups and Threads will come and let you know what they are all about. the purpose of their threads, and the meaning behind theirr groups.

If you happen to like what you see and want to come and join any of us feel free to do so. I am sure
    I can speak on behalf of all the group leaders in saying that we would all love to have you.

First I would like to start off by Introducing the Lightsiders, You can find them here at:
    The Light Side Of The Force[V3.0] thread, The Official EUC Lightside Temple thread in the EUC, and Lightside FFC Temple thread in the FanForce Community.

Here is alittle bit about the group and things you would want to know.

I want to join! What do I do?
    *You must have 150 posts or more to apply to the Lightside. Do not flame, troll, or spam to get these posts.

*To apply, post one (choose one) of the following in any of the Lightside threads (note: copy and paste works wonders here):
    §§§§§§§ I WANT TO JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE! §§§§§§§
    @@@@@@@ I WANT TO JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE! @@@@@@@
    You also need to PM a current Master (a member will direct you to an active Master once you post your application) to let them know why you?d like to join.

*After you have applied, a Master will do a background check on you. This is a simple check to make sure you are not breaking any of the JC rules, that you are not a troll, flamer, etc., that you contribute readily to threads, not just posting short, few word responses, and various other things that most users should have no problem with. It will also include a little correspondence between the Master and the person being checked, for various purposes. The check should take about a week at most.

*Once your background check is complete, you will receive notification via private message, and, granted that you are accepted, an announcement will be posted in all the Lightside Temples here at the JC.

*If you have any questions, send a private message to a current Master (or Knight) and they will be able to help you out.

The two master who need to be pm'd are. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi and Angel5000.

Also, A few other links to ceck out for this group are:

The Jedi Temple EZBoard
    The Soggy N. Doggy Jedi Academy
    The Lightside Lounge EZBoard

We also have an Operational Code:
    Operational Code:
    *1. ALL active members must indicate their membership AND rank in their signatures.
    *2. There shall be a Council of nine Jedi Masters, although there may be more Jedi Masters who are not on the Council.
    *3. All new members who join shall be Padawans. DO NOT come in and demand to be immediately made a Knight. Padawans shall become Knights upon graduation from the Academy AND completing training with their master, AND passing the Trials. A Jedi Knight or Master can have only one Padawan learner at a time. A Padawan?s master will decide when he/she is ready to face the Trials. Padawans must complete at least five (5) Missions at the Academy before they are eligible for training with a Knight/Master. The Council shall decide when a Padawan has earned Knighthood, based on the requirements above.
    4. Jedi Knights shall become

2. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Hello and welcome to the JC. :D
    I hope that each and every one of you have a great time and discover new friends while here.
    I?m here to introduce you to the Dark Lords.

Basically, the Dark Lords as a group assist the Moderators in keeping the Forums a good place for everyone to post at. We help by keeping a lookout for flaming, spamming, and trolls and alert the Mods whenever we do run into it.

Codes of Conduct:
    1) No infighting.
    2) One apprentice per Lord/Lady.
    3) No socks may join in any capacity.
    4) Dark Lord affiliation and rank must be listed in all members' signatures.
    5) No other membership to any Light Side/Dark Side organization anywhere in the JCC.
    6) Oppose trolling and spamming wherever it may occur within the JC.

Anybody wishing to join the Dark Lords of the JC must do so in Apprentice capacity only.
    To apply: Simply PM a current Dark Lord/Lady and request the position.

For current information regarding available Masters, questions, or just to come by and visit, check out The Dark Lords of the JCC.

3. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Hey, howya doin'? My name is Leonard_Shelby...but you can call me Lenny...or Sammy...doesn't matter, really... ;)

I'm here to tell...or warn (depending on your perception)...you newcomers to the JC of...

[image=http://blueyoda.dirtyrubbish.com/images/paploo/photos/pabst.jpg] [image=http://blueyoda.dirtyrubbish.com/images/gwen/photos/longshot.jpg]

***THE BLUE YODA SOCIETY***.

A place where all is insane and nonsensical. We'd love for you to stop-by, hang-out, have some BBQ, and a keg of Pabst, and just have a damn good-time. Here are our rules...I mean...restrictions...I mean...crushingingly difficult tactics to suck one into our trap...I mean...guidelines....Hell, I don't know what the hell I mean. Just take a sneaky peeky of a gander, here...

One clear, and crisp May 13th, 2002, summer evening, a rogue poster by the name of CHEWYCHARMY...

[image=http://www.halloween-mask.com/morris/nien_numb_morris.jpg]

^ ChewyCharmy

...wandered into the Attack of the Clones (then spoilers allowed, since the movie hadn't been released just yet ;) ) Forum and began to spout his glorious and life-changing nonsense. This is what the idiot said...

"ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick.
    what do you guys think
    please reply"

Based on this stupid post...and four more of equal or greater stupidity, the Blue Yoda Society was born. ;)

Feel-free to check-out some of our things, here...and also, feel-free to indulge and bask in the moronicness that is known as "BYS 1.0"...to which I have provided a link below...
    ;)

Rite of Passage For New and Potential Members

*You Must post in the current BYS thread and express your desire to be a member.
    *You Must read the first 500 posts of BYS 1.0.
    *You Must write a Poem and Haiku.
    *You Must include *All Hail Blue Yoda* or *AHBY* in your signature.
    *You Must update yourself on the posts you have missed

For a more detailed description with further instruction, check out...

Wenley's Advice For New Members.

BYS Code of Conduct

General Membership Rules
    *All members must follow the JC Terms Of Service (TOS)
    *No mentioning the BYS outside of the thread unless approved by the High Council
    *No Spamming, flaming, in-fighting, or trolling
    *All active members must keep "All Hail Blue Yoda" or "AHBY" in their signature
    *2 weeks of inactivity will result in losing active status

Membership Qualifications
    *No socks can have active membership status
    *NO banning for flaming, trolling, or spamming.
    *MUST have at least 100 posts (BYS posts and JC posts combined).

Padawan Responsibilities
    *MUST post in the BYS thread consistantly.
    *MUST complete tasks in a timely manner.
    *MUST follow the General Membership Rules.

Master Responsibilities
    *MUST maintain constant contact with your Padawan.
    *MUST give tasks in a timely manner
    *MUST take responsibility for Padawan's transgressions.
    *PADAWANS will be taken by another Master in the event the current Master doesn?t adhere to these guidelines.

For a more thoroughly detailed description, please visit...

This thread.

Also, feel free to visit our Official BYS Website. Here, you can find our history...custom Blue Yoda pics...member

4. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Howdy and welcome to TF.N! :D
    I'm Jezebel_Jedi but y'all can call me Jen. :) I'm here to introduce you to the Jedi Outcast , currently I am a Flight Officer in the Outcast but hopefully that will change someday! :p

The Outcast is basicly a social group for "Outcasts". If you are still feeling a little out of place on the boards and intimidated by all the rules and regulations of other groups then this is the place for you!

Our Motto:

Neither Light Nor Dark......We Are But A Shadow.........Walking A Fine Line Between Right And Wrong. We Do What We Want, When We Want. We Do Not Cause Or Start Trouble, But Can Take Care Of Ourselves When Needed

To Apply:

Simply PM jediknight88 [image=http://www.jasonbruggeman.com/pics/saber5.jpg]

Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No trolling

3. No spamming

4. No flamming

5. No declaring war on other threads

6. No fighting within the ranks

7. Respect the ranks

5. Procedures:

Post regualarly at The Jedi Outcast located on the Your Jedi Council Community
  6. and the Jedi Outcast Role Playing Game located on the Role Playing Forum

Moving Up in Rank:

To move up in rank you must post in the Outcast RPG . After a mission you will be ranked on your performance level and advanced in rank if you did well.

Don't be a stranger!

We hope to see you at the thread soon, new applicants are always welcome so don?t be a stranger drop by the Outcast Thread today! :)

7. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[color=white][hl=60699F][b]Welcome New Users Newbie Adoptions Version [4.0][/b][/color][/hl][hr][/blockquote]
    Hello, [b][color=darkslateblue]newbies[/b][/color]! [face_grin] Are you feeling a bit lost? Are you intimidated by the sheer size of the [link=http://boards.theforce.net][b]J[/b]edi [b]C[/b]ouncil[/link]? Do you want to blend in quickly, make friends fast and avoid common rookie mistakes? Then you?ve certainly come to the right place! Here, in the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12113034][b]Newbie Adoptions Thread[/b][/link], we have a collection of extremely talented and caring [b][color=maroon]oldbies[/b][/color] who are dedicated to helping you learn the ways of our beloved [link=http://boards.theforce.net][b]J[/b]edi [b]C[/b]ouncil[/link]. [face_love] And once you?ve been adopted, you?ll be able to ask any question about the [link=http://boards.theforce.net]Jedi Council[/link], no matter how small or silly you may think it is, to your [b][color=maroon]adopter[/b][/color]. So, come get adopted today! [face_wink]

[ul][li][i][u][b][color=blue]Newbie Adoption Co-ordinator[/b][/color][/i][/u]: If any adoption information changes or if problems arise, please notify me ([link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885][b][color=white][hl=#60699F]Stridarious[/b][/hl][/color][/link]) via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885]PM[/link] as soon as possible. [face_happy] .[/li]

[li][i][u][b][color=maroon]Adopters/Oldbies[/b][/color][/i][/u]: To adopt a [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color], you must be a registered [b]JCer[/b] for at least the last three months and you must have at least 400 posts to your name. [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] may only adopt one [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color] at a time; requests by [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] to adopt another [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color] will only be heard via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885][i]Private Message[/i][/link] and granted with just cause. After you have adopted a [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color], it is recommended (but not mandatory) that you both make notation of your relationship in their [b]signatures[/b] ([b]E.g.[/b]: ?[i]Adopter of [b][color=darkslateblue]User B[/b][/color][/i],? and ?[i]Adoptee of [b][color=maroon]User A[/b][/color][/i]?). Lastly, [b][color=maroon]adopters[/b][/color] are encouraged let their [b][color=darkslateblue]adoptee[/b][/color] progress at their own pace and to wait until their [b][color=darkslateblue]adoptee[/b][/color] feels that they are ready to come move on and emerge from ?[i]under your protective wing.[/i]? [face_wink][/li]

[li][i][u][b][color=darkslateblue]Adoptees/Newbies[/b][/color][/i][/u]: [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbies[/b][/color] are encouraged to click on the names of free [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] and to look through their [i]user profiles[/i]. [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbies[/b][/color] are not restricted to selecting a free [b][color=maroon]Oldbie[/b][/color] from their continent or who shares their interests, but are encouraged to select any free [b][color=maroon]Oldbie[/b][/color] of their choice. If a [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color] finds a free [b][color=maroon]Oldbie[/b][/color] who they wish to be adopted by, they are welcome to send that [b][color=maroon]Oldbie[/b][/color] a ?[i]Private Message[/i].? Alternatively, if [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbies[/b][/color] prefer, they can either wait for either an [b][color=maroon]Oldbie[/b][/color] to contact them or they can contact me via a ?[link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885][i]Private Message[/i][/link]? and I will pair them up with one of our extremely talented and caring [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color], who shares similar interests. [face_wink][/li][/ul]
    [hr]
    I know that this may not be a social thread, however it is an important thread which may help those both new and old to find their way acrossed these large forums! [face_wink]

8. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Great work on your intros, everyone. Awesome stuff. :D :cool:

I realized that I forgot something in mine. The link to our current thread...

//rolls eyes @ self//

:p

For any of you who are interested in THE BLUE YODA SOCIETY, you can find our current thread in the Your Jedi Council Community Section of the boards. I will provide a link to our current thread... ;) :)

The Blue Yoda Society: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Hope to see you soon! :D

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

Shelby

9. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Hola, Newbs, and welcome to every nerd's favorite escape, the Jedi Council Forums. ;)

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the Expanded Universe Community. If you like the Expanded Universe and... well, um, community, then this is the place for you! We're used to a lot of Newbies and always try to help them out. The EUC's moderator is Genghis12, and the forum has it's own Senate which hosts games and helps keep the forum running smoothly. We have an endless line of Fan Clubs for just about any EU character you can think of, as well as game, social, discussion, and humor threads. Come visit! If you have any questions, PM me. ;) (Also, might want to give me a PM if you're thinking of posting your own thread in the EUC. I can help you avoid those rookie mistakes. ;) )

Now, onto the Best Thread Ever: the Wes Janson Fan Club.

That's right, a club dedicated to the insanity that is Wes Janson. We're on our 4th thread (about 31,200 posts, for those counting ;) ) and now have our own offsite forum for spam.

The first post in the thread explains it all:

The Wes Janson Fan Club

Welcome boys, girls, Ewoks, and Hobbits, to the EUC's very own looney bin, home of the insane and depraved! Here we are yet again. Another thread, another opportunity to completely, utterlly, and without shame humiliate ourselves beyond reason in the name of all that is glorious and sacred, namely: Wes Janson. Our new thread boasts a variety of fun and games, complete with stuffed Ewok prizes for the winners and spiteful mockery for the losers.

As usual, Ace will provide the amusement and hilarity at the cost of his own misplaced dignity, Guin will discipline the minions and maggots with her trusty and feared nagaika, JFT will be banned, Corrk will attempt to prove his worth as the only worthy HM, Stak will be worthless, Yubs will write many wonderful Wes-filled fanfics worthy of our attention, Ysanne (aka Ravenclaw Ho) will say, "AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!111", and I can't really remember what Lank does, but therin lies his genius. Of course, other token Oldbies will be token Oldbies, and some token Newbs will become token Oldbies, while others remain token Newbs. Midbies aren't allowed tokens. Me, I'm not just the Grand High Empress Tyrant Cheif Cheiftain, I'm also a member. But a far superior member than the rest of you, but that goes without saying.

And now for the copy-pasty...

Wes Janson is truly an idol to many a fankid, and the epitome of cool. What's not to love about the smart-ass pilot who always has a trick up his sleeve and a blaster at his side? Fiercely loyal and a sharp-shot; never without a mood-lightening quip. But, if you get on his bad side, you better be careful when drifting into his sights or opening your closet. Wherever you find him, you're sure to also find a more-than-healthy amount of childish insanity, and we figure Wes wouldn't want it any other way.

The WJFC isn?t your typical fan club. The authors don?t give Wes near enough play for us to simply talk about him. So, we?ve developed the method of worship by emulation, which means at any given time when posting here, we must ask ourselves, ?What would Janson do?? The answer usually leads to bizarre conversation, pranks, insults, and activities involving Ewoks.

Things to do here:
    -Discuss Wes
    -Quote Wes.
    -Blastsword duels.
    -Practical Jokes.
    -Annoying your commanding officer (That?s me, but seeing as how this is the Wes Janson FC, I can hardly discourage it).
    -Anything with Ewoks.
    -Flirt with people way out of your league.
    -Initiate newbies.

The Only Rule:
    -Everyone must maintain the maturity level of a nine year old.

T

10. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    JFT will be banned

:D And how! ^_^ v

Don't leave me.
    Don't ignore me.
    Don't kill me!

11. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Wow, this is going good. great job guys!

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Great introductions everyone

13. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Awesome job y'all! :D

Now to get some of the newbies to come in here... :p But seriously, that's cool :D

God bless!

-Malz

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes this is truely a great idea, which will prove very helpful in the near future. ;)

15. Lady_Jedi26

Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Wonderful introductions everyone. Great work ;)

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Good job! :cool:

;)

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    There has to be more then this, is there not? :confused:

Come on! This is really helping me! 8-}

18. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Thats what I am saying Strid

What is up with that, there has to be more....

19. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Hello, newbies! I am Iron_Fist, and I'm here to introduce you to the New Jedi Order Fan Club, of which I am the Admiral, second in charge, roster keeper guy, and pretty much everything else. 8-}

lexu has already introduced you to the EU Community Forum, home of the EUCer's of the Jedi Council and the many fan clubs and organisations related to the EU. Now, one of the newest and most popular fan clubs is The New Jedi Order Fan Club, for fans of the latest series of EU novels: The New Jedi Order. We discuss (obviously) elements of the New Jedi Order series, and unlike the Wes Janson Fan Club, we try to maintain the sanity level of most sane people. 8-} What do you have to do to become a member? Simply post in the thread stating that you wish to become a member. Then, you can choose a squadron to join: memebers are split between 5 "wings", all with differing squadrons and all named after something to do with the New Jedi Order. The five wings are GFFA, JEDI, YUUZHAN VONG, IMPERIAL, and CHISS, giving new members plenty of choice of what they want to join. And again, unlike the WJFC, we don't give newbies a particularly hard time with ridiculously embarrassing tasks. 8-} We also have our own social boards, for spam and irrelevant stuff. And, just to make sure that the thread is kept on-topic, we have our own Security Force, to help keep the place spam-free.

As said above, we discuss the New Jedi Order series. Every few days or so, new topics are posted for discussion. Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion, as long as there is no flaming, trolling, baiting or spamming. So, if you love the New Jedi Order, come along! And if you don't, come along to EUC anyway. There's bound to be something that catches your eye!

Fan Club Aims, Rules, and Regs

*Discuss, enjoy, appreciate, and love the New Jedi Order

*Respect your fellow NJO fans

*No trolling, flaming, baiting, and little to no spamming.

*Take all seriously off-topic stuff to our social boards

*Have fun enjoying the NJO!

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Hello New People. Welcome to the JC. I am J.Sat. I am pretty much all over the forums, but there are a couple of places to hang out that are specific to an attitude that you hold. Here is one of them.

I am currently 29 years old, and I use to find the JC a little daunting at times, mostly because I felt old. Most of the JCers are teenaged to college aged kids. But where does the JCer that is older go. Where can you find like-minded individuals to have a little fun. Simple, the Geriatric Ward. Located in Your Jedi Council Community.

This is the original thread post: Well hello everyone over the age of 25...(or likeminded individuals). Now, I know that this type of...activity if you may, had been discussed in Communications...toic was locked..but THIS is the place where we old people can discuss things like...raising children (with some possible imput from some of the younger members of the JC), gardening, cooking...ect. You know, all of the things that bore the younger...jetset crowd.

Post AWAY!!!!

Bah bah bah...baba bah bah bah..this is planet earth........

Goody two, goody two...goody goody two shoes...dont drink dont smoke, what do you do...... (ok, so I am an 80's girl)
    ; done by darthmomm.

So, if you feel old and want to have some fun with it...go here: the New Ward. :D

The Old Ward was just shut down, because we reached 13,339 posts & 534 pages. ;)

Ohh, and be very wary of the Green JELL-O :p [face_devil]

21. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Both Iron_Fist and JSat. nice posts, and well introduced......I know I'll be in both places!!!! ;)

22. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002

Welcome New Users

I am here to pimp my social thread Skylark's One Wild Night Cafe . Located in The Expanded Universe Community Forum, Skylark's Cafe suits but is not limited to EU fans. If you dont know what EU means i'm sure there is someone in the cafe who can explain it. Also If you like or hate any of the bands located on this list Here I'm sure a discussion could be facilitated. So come check us out, I'm sure you'll be able to fit in. :D Hope to see you there

Edit 1: Color error
    Edit 2: Speling 8-}

23. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Hey! Good Idea!

The Order of the Bebop: Session I

Session I: Asteroid Blues

[image=http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Omake/Gallery/eye22-1s.jpg]

Introduction:

Hi! This is Faye. Here's the introduction. Enjoy!

"I think it's time we blow the scene. Get everybody the stuff together. Okay! Three, two, one! Let's jam!"

Hello. This is The Order of the Bebop. We are fans of Cowboy Bebop, Anime, Manga, and Jazz. We know that there is an Anime/Manga Club in The Amphitheater, but most of us specialize in Cowboy Bebop. We also know of several threads here in the YJCC, most of which were started by members. Whether its talking about the decisions of the characters or talking about the music by Yoko Kanno, we cover it all and it's all welcome. So, please join. It's going to be a fun ride.

Mission Statement:

Heyheyhey, this is Ed-person! Hmm, now lets see?oh, yeah! Mission Statements?.Weeeeeee! :D

Firstly and most foremostly: We here at the Bebop place are sworn to fight organized stuff, especially organized spamming (yummy, Spam!) trolling (gotta love those little guys) and flaming. We also are here to stop other bad stuff from happening and to keep this system-wide internet clean and clear (just like Cottonelle-brand toilet paper). We like to catch baddies and to battle spooky space creatures and creepy aliens and mysterious monsters!

Good Luck, and may the whatchamacallitthingy be with you!

Rules and Regulations:

Alright kidd-o. The names Jet Black. Welcome to my section of the Bebop.

And here's the rules.

1. Respect each other. If you are a guest, please don't just use our shower and eat our food.

2. No spamming, trolling, or flaming. Sorry Spike-o.

3. Let it be recognized in your sig that you are a member here. Don't know about you, but I don't like to be confused with criminals.

4. Help when you are needed. You have to earn your food. Don't steal now.

5. Don't kill yourself dealing with a problem on your own. Go get a mod.

6. Don't kill each other while your at it. Although, I warn any guy now: Don't walk in on Faye taking a shower. You won't like the results. And my response will always be: Don't know and have no opinion.

7. Take a Newbie under your wing. You do want a partner who can keep you alive don't you?

8. Use all contacts to their fullest.

9. You may only join as your primary name. If we find out that you are a sock, severe measures will be taken.

10. You can?t be part of another organization like us (i.e. Dark Lords, Lightside)

11. Oh, and the most important rule: Don't leave things in the fridge.

Requirments to Join:

Hey, this is Jet, translating for Ein! Here are the requirments to join the Order of the Bebop!

1. You must have an interest in Anime, Manga, or Jazz.
    2. You must have at least 75 posts.
    3. You Most post at least every other day on average. (If you go on a trip or have computer problems, it?s ok to be gone for longer)
    4. You must be using your real User Name, no socks allowed! If you are found to be using a sock, you will face the consequences.
    5. Bark Bark, woof woof woof! Woof Bark a Bark, bark woof arf arf arf woof,. Arfbark arwoooooo! (Sorry, couldn?t figure out what he trying to say here)

If you want to join, PM one of the Members of the Crew and tell them. Also post that you want to join in here!

Leaders of the Order of the Bebop:

-Lord-Vader- = Spike Spiegel [image=http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Movie/Spike.jpg] Commander in Chief

BartSimpson-SithLord = Jet Black [image=http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Characters/Jet1.jpg] Captain of the Bebop

ShirikeiCelisoe = Faye Valentine [image=http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Characters/Faye1.jpg] Lady Luck, Secretary of Defense of the Bebop

Trell = Ein [image=http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Characters/Ein2.jpg] Guardian of t

24. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

I'm blinded by straining to read AXL's post. :p

25. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    You're not the only one JS! ;)

Great job guys! :cool: It makes it easier for newbies to find groups like this.

Well done! :D

26. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    Oops, you mean those colors arent good 8-}

I wanted something bright, just not that bright.

27. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    It is quite bright, yes. ;)

Let me know if you want to change something, I'll edit your post for you. :) (that goes for everyone here)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.