main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Toronto Introductions --- with a twist...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Apr 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Jedi_Sheridan stays up at night trying to figure out how come TD741's latest posts seems to be only in reply to Jedi_Sheridan's own... either that or he prevents people from laying a finger on his butterfinger.

2. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Late at night,
    with all the curtains drawn and the doors locked, td741 secretly dresses up as a member of the Rebel Alliance.

3. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Late at night,
    with the curtains drawn and the door locked, Tragic plays with his pink little mermaid dolls. (They're dolls! They are NOT action figures!)

4. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Shmi stays up late at night trying to figure out why the show MASH lasted longer then the actual war did...Hmmm...that's a good inquery, come to think of it...

5. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    And as Uilmuteiz was wondering what to answer.. he remarked that Jedi_sheridan, is the kind of guy who either Spend the night awake on the Boards, or just wakes up really early to go to work, and instead of reading the paper, he reads the boards.

6. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    You are right with the second but it is waiting to go to school not work...

U wait all night wondering Why They ever made the Christmas special...don't worry we all do

7. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    But it is so worth watching just to see the 4 second stoned look on Carrie Fisher's face in the opening shot.

Wow man, the colors.....

Late at night Jedi_S. stares off into space, trying to figure out what Carrie Fisher was really looking at.

8. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Late at night, the Real Shmi, carressing her precious Hello Kitty hammer, yells out magical words that calls forth mystical powers which she uses to fight crime or bake cookies depending on her mood.

9. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    So that's why I hear her shout out "By the power of GreySkull" whenever she gets home from work.

td741, late in the dark of night. When no one's around. And when no one can see. td741 cuts the tags off of matresses... the ones that say "do not remove".

You go man! FIGHT THE POWER!!!

10. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    Tragiclad spends his nights counting how many licks it tkes to get to the center of the tootsie pop...have you figured it out yet because the owl left me hanging taking that bight...

11. Jedi_Jamie

Jedi_Jamie Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2001
    Jedi_Sheridan spends his nights giggling maniacally over the fact that his diabolical scheme to have the exclamation "D'OH!" added to the Oxford Dictionary has come to fruition.

And there was much rejoicing.

12. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Jamie is 26, and he creeps out of bed late at night takes out his entire box of sugar cubes, makes igloos out of them and then eats them.

13. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    The Real Shmi stays up late at night trying to figure out how on earth Titanic made it higher on AFI's list of top 100 heart pounding movies thaen Star Wars, when the only thrilling part of the movie was the credits...Number one movie my ass...

14. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    I don't really know Jedi Sheridan, but I'm sure he's a nice guy :D From the name I'm guessing he either likes hotels or babylon 5 ;)

Mm.. Sheridan.

Oh wait, the hotels are Sheraton.. LOL. :D

15. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Late at night, Arty Ewok sculpts the CN Tower out of mashed potatos and dreams of life closer to the big city.

---

In post #2 of this thread, Subject Zero writes "Tragic story, chef fall into spring where frying pan drown. Now whoever fall into spring become frying pan."

For those of you who weren't there the night that I was showing the art around - [link=http://tragiclad.tripod.ca/MTFightClub/Fightclub1.html]this[/link] is what he was talking about.

16. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000

Tragic tells really dead pan jokes. See above link.

17. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    Shmii seems to have some kind of obsession with the idea that my hero GL is actually batman...yet she stays up late at night wondering why batman never has a beard yet GL always does...hmmm...i wonder

18. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Jedi Sheridan moonlights as Scooby Doo at Canada's Wonderland. He vows to get even with those meddling kids who constantly pull his tail. ;)

19. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    [image=http://webhome.idirect.com/~shmi/front.gif]
    Arty Ewok was scared of her bathtub water after seeing Jaws..

20. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    the real shmii stays up late at night wondering why everyone keeps asking who let the dogs out...it was her....she let them out...Oh the chaos that will ensue...of save us Jebus...

21. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Jedi_Sheridan is excellent at saving this thread =)

22. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    AlienAcid beat me in posting that and signed on in November of last year??....I don't know, that's about all the info I have :)

23. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Mori Fett decided to for go SFX and went Camping instead.

24. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Duker Duck was stuck in line for James Doohan at the SFX for 2 and a half hours, and Tragiclad missed the perfect opportunity to play "Knifey/Spooney" with him.

25. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Bobafett_YJN is nothing like his brother Solo, and prefers not to be compared. Or at least that's what he says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.