main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prairie Is Han Solo a clone?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TTEF-ABOB, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TTEF-ABOB

TTEF-ABOB Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    This may have been discussed before but I would like to discuss it none the less.
    Obviously clonetroopers are, well, clones. If they are predecessors to the Stormtroopers, and Han Solo was once a stormtrooper, would Han not be a clone as well?

2. Gungan Din

Gungan Din Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 9, 1999
    Welcome to the forums.

First of all, this is the wrong place to post this. This board is more for fan discussions relating to events and such in the Canadian Prairies, and doesn't have a high traffic rate. A better place to post this would be either in the Classic Trilogy Board, or possibly Misc.

To your question: Han Solo's backstory is from the "Expanded Universe (EU)" and George Lucas doesn't necessarily follow it (like with the origin of Boba Fett). Obviously, Solo looks nothing like Jango, so there's no reason to believe he's a clone. Until we see Ep3, there are no guarantees that the Stormtroopers are actually clones.

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Han Solo was never a Stormtrooper. He was a pilot in the Imperial Navy, which is totally different... :)

Indy

4. Darth-Schwartz

Darth-Schwartz Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
  5. Destined-to-Fall

Destined-to-Fall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Han Solo was once a stormtrooper?! Wow, I am behind in the times! I didn't even know that! I haven't read to much into the EU, I generally just stick to the movies, but that is an interesting piece of information. I personally don't believe that Solo was a clone, but I really have nothing to back that up with! lol.

6. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Gungan Din - "First of all, this is the wrong place to post this."

Sure this is the right place to post. It can be posted here for disscussion.

7. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Wow, a Mod who dont lock a thread on the wrong board. That is what you call lax...and cool too! And no Solo aint no clono.

8. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    If you live in the Prairies then this is the forum you are welcome to post in...it doesn't matter what the topic is (within reason).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.