main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Is Lord Darth Vader really a...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by sith_obiwan, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_obiwan

sith_obiwan Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2005
    is darth Vader really a father of luke skywaler? i mean he was anakeen for a while then they changed his name?!? i was so confused.:confused: can someone explain? and i also wonder why darth mual played such a small role, even in the books. he wasnt much of a protagonist. can anyone explain in detail? i think i have proved my points well...

p.s.-this is my first actual forums post![:D]

2. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Have you ever watched the movies?

3. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Sith_Obiwan, how old are you? I would suggest you watch the movies and get a better understaning for Star Wars before you get in here and start asking silly questions!

Eli
    Vaderfanforever

4. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    sith_obiwan, Yes, Anikan is indeed Lukes father. As to how he became a father I would sugest that you ask your mother or father. Darth Maul played a small part because he was only a pawn in the game Sidious played, like the others sugest, watch the films sometime again and you'll understand better.

P.S. Welcome to the forums!

5. sith_obiwan

sith_obiwan Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2005
    thanx guys i understand it a bit more, and i am 15 just so ya know. what game are u talking about in which darth maul is a pawn?

6. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    No offence, but being 15 doesn't mean Star Wars is too out there... I mean, George Lucas wrote the script, he's not really a master of script writing.. Besides, I was watching Ep1 when I was 13 and I knew the general idea of the series.

7. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I was 12 in 1978 when I saw the first one. It was geared toward my age group then, and it still is geared toward 10 to 16 year olds.

sith_obiwan Have you seen all 6 movies in order? If you have, I suggest you watch them again. there is so much going on in each movie that you may well miss things. I saw all of the movies at least 5 times in the theaters when they came out, and I cant count how many times I have seen them now.

8. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    My Oma is 81 and she still thinks every alien in Star Wars in a "Monster" and doesn't understand any of them, she likes the effects though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.