main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Is Spoiler Free a Laser-brained Delusion???

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by That Bad Huh, Jun 3, 2014.

?

Is it even possible in 2014 to avoid SW7 spoilers?

1. "All too easy."

13 vote(s)
    43.3%
  2. "That's IMPOSSIBLE!"

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, better hope that someone like Jabba doesn't like you in your carbonite as a piece of art for their wall.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hm, the cardboard box is starting to sound more appealing now . . . :p

Winston_Sith and EHT like this.
  3. Winston_Sith

Winston_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2004
    Me too, and I had to unfollow them too. That was a tough one.

4. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    1. I was talking about Game of Thrones on another message board and how I am going through the books but hadn't yet read Books 4 and 5. Someone responds "I'm not going to spoil it for you but...." I stopped reading right there. i still have no idea what he said. Ugh, I hate that! I have a very strict zero tolerance policy when it comes to certain things and even telling me that you liked it, that it was slow in parts, that you didn't like it, this book/movie is very different than..., etc is TOO MUCH.

2. I posted about how I'm looking forward to Interstellar the movie and want to go into it blind. Someone posts a potential spoiler. Ummm...what? What part of b-l-i-n-d did you find incomprehensible??

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Knowing some details won't spoil me. I knew who Darth Vader was before going to see Star Wars back in the seventies and that didn't ruin the movie for me.