main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Is This Allowed?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by CosmoHender, Jan 8, 2017.

1. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    I am allowed to start an interactive storytelling game where players take turns continuing a story in the roleplaying forum? I did some in other forums I was a member of, but I want to make sure it will be allowed before I create one here.

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  2. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    I'm not an authority around here but I'd check out the first dozen pages of the 'Star Wars Community' threads to see if there is anything like that already.
    If not then you might want to message a moderator in that forum about creating the thread.

Skiara likes this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    You should probably PM the moderator on any board you'd like to start one first. For this board that would be Skiara.

Skiara likes this.
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome CosmoHender! :)

First, it's pretty good that you ask in here first, because it happens way to often that a thread gets locked because of redundancy or being posted in the wrong place.

But since it's not about my boards, I can't give you a positive or negative answer. Usually the mods of RPF (and all other boards) ask new members to join existing games (threads) and get a feel of the board before starting a new game or thread, because every forum, every board has it's own athmosphere and (un)written rules. You need to get familiar with that first. Otherwise it'll be hard to get a new game rolling successfully.

But as I said, that's generally spoken and Penguinator can give you a better answer. :)

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    CosmoHender has actually contacted me and I provided an answer - thanks Skiara!

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome and thanks for the feedback, Penguinator! :)

7. Caisa Rhodin

Caisa Rhodin Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2017
    That would be fun! I'll keep posted if this would be approved. :bluesaber:

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Caisa Rhodin, in this case it might help to tag CosmoHender by adding an @ infront of his username, so he gets an alert about your request. :)

9. Caisa Rhodin

Caisa Rhodin Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2017
    Oh I didn't know that. Thank you for notifying me. :)

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sure! :D

Did he answer by PM or another thread? If not, don't be frustrated. Sometimes people need a bit longer or they suddenly disappear, this happens regularity to new members.

11. Rafaelo De Santos

Rafaelo De Santos Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2017
    Hello i am new here

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hi. :) please let us know if we can help you find your way around. Are you an EU fan?

13. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
    Yes

Why you guys Have are around here

Sorry imean' what do'

Anybody have play the Old Republic it is an amazing game in my opinion

Let me let you guys now that if anyone is searching for an appreciate you let me now

~I give in to the power of the dark side~

Skiaras edit: Merged x-doubled posts into one. Please, use the edit function, if you like to add something to your original post. Thanks.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Try and use the edit functions on your posts. Double and six x's posting is considered spam and frowned on. :) The edit option will be located at the bottom left in your post.

15. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Let me make this official Rafaelo De Santos Please avoid posting multiple times consecutively. When you post six times in a role, we consider that spam. As Lady Belligerent mentioned above, please use the edit function where possible.

16. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
  17. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Thank you and happy posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
    Lord Bazinga'd does that mean i am now a sith Apprentice?

19. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Rafaelo De Santos

With regard to doing anything wrong, I mentioned you had posted consecutive times, which we prefer you dont do. Its not a big deal, however. No, you are not a Sith Apprentice

20. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You might want to take a look at e-adoptions. There you learn the ins and outs of these boards. And in the following you might be interested in the sith academy to learn more about your dark powers.. :)