main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Isn’t it weird that Anakin only showed as a voice, not a Force Ghost in the last 3 films?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by XavierSkywalkerJediMaster, Mar 24, 2024.

1. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

XavierSkywalkerJediMaster Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2024
    Isn’t it weird that Anakin only showed as a voice, not a Force Ghost in the last 3 films? I mean if Anakin showed up as a Force Ghost to guide and teach Rey, Rey would be more stronger then she was when she was being teacher by Luke and Leia. I mean we saw Rey at Tatooine in the Rise of Skywalker. If we saw Anakin’s Force Ghost at Tatooine standing beside Luke and Leia’s Force Ghost, we’d be relived because Anakin’s home is Tatooine.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The story is from Rey’s point of view and Rey knows almost nothing about Anakin. It wouldn’t make much sense for him to physically appear.

3. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    true but if Anakin did appear, maybe in the Last Jedi talking to Luke, we’d feel at least good because Anakin would give Luke guidance.

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Anakin had no relationship with anyone besides Luke and maybe Leia. His grandson worships his evil side and thinks Anakin weak. Rey only needs to hear his voice of many.

5. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    I get what you’re saying. But, they should’ve at least gave us some scenes of Luke alone on the island in the Last Jedi with Anakin talking to Luke, or at least with him in the last scene of the Rise of Skywalker on Tatooine standing next to Luke as a Force Ghost.

6. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    or at least replace Jodi with Anakin when Yoda struck lightning to a tree when Luke tries to destroy the jedi order, etc.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I love the Yoda scene so mutch i woundt have replaced it. But you could have had him appear to Luke somewhere else in movie.

8. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    me too but if at the scene where Rey defeats Palpatine, they could’ve shown Anakin as a Force Ghost helping defeat Palpatine.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I like that the is no force ghost helping her. But you could have him appear at the end similar to ROTJ.

10. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    One of many missed opportunities of the ST.

11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I dont mind its not Luke's story, its Rey's and Anakin has no relationship with her.

12. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    nah bro who here thinks ashoka is still alive during the sequel?

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    An elderly 70's Ahsoka.

14. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Frankly none of the story decisions of the sequels make sense, including this one.

We where robbed

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  15. XavierSkywalkerJediMaster

Mar 19, 2024
    they should make a series about anakin in between the phantom menace and rhe clone wars like there was with Obi-Wan Kenobi

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024