main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Israel/Palestine

Discussion in 'Community' started by Obi-Wan McCartney, Jan 4, 2009.

1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Why is it okey for Palestinian bombers and rockets from Gaza to target at innocent Israeli children ok? I don’t like how Israel sets the blockade at Gaza.

The reason why I am asking it seems to me is everybody is biased for one sided which is the Palestinian side only speaking on behalf of myself of being Jewish.

From the rivers to the sea is a Palestinian speech means to kill all the Jews living in Israel, Men, Women and children.

2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Okay, the rockets that Hamas fires do not have targeting capabilities. They cannot target kids or anyone, for that matter.

Lowbacca_1977 likes this.
  3. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Except Hamas and other extremists are digging tunnels to target Israeli children. Hamas has said and still keeps saying they want all the Jews killed and push them into the sea.

How is that ok?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  4. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    Do you have any evidence that the tunnels being dug are specifically to target children? This is getting annoying. You made a claim that the rockets target children, except the rockets don't have targeting capabilities. So are you dumping that claim? You don't get to swat aside my response because you find it inconvenient.

vncredleader likes this.
  5. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002

I don’t know how to send links through my phone, but Hamas does endorse hatred for Jews and has also targeted children in suscide bombings They turn Palestinian kids into suicidal bombers.

Hamas is a terrorist organization like ISIS and Al Qaeda is, not by ideology, but they all target innocent people.

Watch some of the hamas videos, they glorify killing Jews. Hamas kidnapped Jewish teenagers and executing them in 2014. Watch the show from HBO our boys. Loosely based on true events.

Supporting Hamas is like supporting Neo Nazi wanting to kill Jews.

6. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    Okay you're clearly not interested in actually responding to people's responses to your posts. Would you like to just grandstand? I can stand back and you can grandstand all you want. Why does every ****ing zionist who shows up in this thread have an argument with an imaginary opponent?

1) On your phone, use your thumb and push on the link until it highlights, then copy the link and paste it here. Simple,

2) Do you have a response to me rebutting your comment that Hamas targets children with rockets? Like, do you wish to retract now that you know that those rockets don't have targeting capabilities?

vncredleader likes this.
  7. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Hamas is not a moderate group, I am not pro Benjamin Netanyahu, but what I am trying to point out beyond rockets is Hamas is not a peaceful movement. They also have a lot of Jewish and Israeli blood on there hands which is what your choosing to ignore.

Hamas has targeted Israel with terror by attacking schools, shopping malls, dances clubs, synagogues all over Israel even without using rocket attacks. They have sent out suicidal bombers at Jews. I am Jewish I wanted to ask you why do you condone hamas.

As bad as Israel is, hamas should also answer for its war crimes too.

Watch hamas propaganda video from hamas themselves especially on YouTube, Hamas doesn’t believe in the two state solution either.

Yes the Jewish settlers are extremist too. But I don’t understand why Hamas is getting pardoned.

8. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    WHO ARE YOU RESPONDING TO??? I HAVE NOBODY ON IGNORE. IT'S LIKE THERE'S A ****ING GHOST IN THIS THREAD.

vncredleader and Lowbacca_1977 like this.
  9. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    If the Jewish settlers are extremist, then Israel, which has often supported them and has called for annexation of the land they inhabit, would also be extremist.

10. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Agreed, but hamas and fatah both had its share of murders of Jews and Israelis as well.

Some elements of Fatah believes in the two state solution while Hamas doesn’t.

You can’t ignore what hamas, or Hezbollah which is ten times more powerful than isis or any other terrorist organizations in the Muslim world.

On the contrary, Hezbollah has the capability to destroy Israel , Hezbollah targets Jews around the world,and when a third war happens between Israel and Hezbollah, It will be worse than Lebanon 2006 war and Israelis will become refugees. So to will the Lebanese’s people as well

Even though not all Muslims and not all Israelis are fundamentalist but the bad guys on both sides do seem to control the leaderships and dictating policy’s on.

11. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Hezbollah has nowhere near the capability to destroy Israel.

Alpha-Red likes this.
  12. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002

Maybe, but they can cause a lot of Death and havoc on Israel more than Hamas can.

13. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Plus I also wanted to mention many Arab governments of countries like Egypt, Algeria, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen have also kicked out its Jewish citizens and even murder some of them too during the birth of Israel.

My point is anti semitism should not be tolerated anywhere.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  14. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    This dude really is gonna just have a debate with the open air

15. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    He’s annexed the open air

vncredleader and Lord Vivec like this.
  16. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    There is proof of those exiles of Jews from Arab countries, I have interacted with some of the dissidents of the Jewish families who did get kicked out by Arab tyrant governments.

You can even look on Wikipedia even though they are not always a reliable source, but the exiled from Arab countries of Mirzrahi Jews is true.

17. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I'm sorry, but the person who with a one-sided perspective is yourself. The violence in Israel/Palestine is unfortunate, but Israel is the one who started it by kicking the Palestinians off their land. Israel has committed all these injustices against the Palestinians...and then they act all shocked when some small number of them turn to violence. In order for the conflict to end, Israel needs to stop committing those injustices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–1950)

If you don't want this sort of thing to happen, maybe you shouldn't act like the Nazis.

18. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    First of all I am not acting like a Nazi, I am only pointing out the historical facts about the disporia on how Jews from Arab countries been exiled prior to the Birth of Israel, and if you don’t believe me ask many Jewish descendants from the Arab countries on how the dictators treated there ancestors.

Second, I was only pointing out Anti semitism in the Muslim countries you guys are being one sided on the Palestinian refugees and ignoring Jewish exiles from Arab countries. My family has known some of them.

Third, I know about the Nazis kicking Jews out of Germany and Germans in Eastern Europe being persecution after the war.

And Four, when is caring about exiled Jews a lot like being a Nazi?

19. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Look, if Jews were mistreated 1,000 years ago, that's unfortunate but that shouldn't affect what we do now.

Also, you should actually take a look at that article. It's not about Nazis kicking Jews out of Germany, it's about Germans being kicked out of Eastern European countries as revenge for what the Nazis did. You speak of anti-Semitism in the Arab world, but much of that is due to bad things that Israel did...just like how many people hated the Germans after WWII.

Lord Vivec likes this.
  20. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    @black_saber

No one here supports Hamas. If you want to have a discussion with an imaginary person who does, do it somewhere else. This isn't the place for you to make up positions no one here holds and then complain about them.

Go find somewhere online where people do support Hamas, and talk at them. I'm sure there are places online where people support Hamas wholeheartedly, so go find them.

21. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Ok thanks and I am sorry, I am not trying offend anyone, I am just concerned about anti semitism coming from both Trump supporters and Muslim extremism. I know not all Muslim are extremists and I have friends who are arabs too.

Also I know the Arab gulf state kingdoms friendship with Israel and America is mirage friendship. The only reason there is an alliance between them is oil, to counter Iran, and fight isis and Al Qaeda.

Saudi Arabian text books still teach anti semitism and anti Christians sentiments. That’s where’s Osama bin Laden got educated.

22. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    The reason you're getting hostile reactions is that you're not responding to anything anyone has said. You quote people and then you make random sentences that have nothing to do what they wrote. You still have yet to respond to me saying that they don't have targeting capabilities. You're not interested in actually talking to anyone here, you're just grandstanding.
    I just want to highlight this, outside of the "i have a black friend route" you're going for, you're conflating Muslims and Arabs. Just cause you have Arab friends doesn't mean they're Muslim, and your Muslim friends aren't necessarily Arabs.

vncredleader, Ghost, Lordban and 2 others like this.
  23. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002

Yeah I get that known for along time that not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are arabs.

Israel prevented Hamas having the capability of Rockets being a threat because of the blockade of Gaza and iron dome defense that intercepts rockets.

They build walls on both Gaza Strip and the West Bank to stop suicidal bombers but I totally agree the racial segregation on what Israel is doing is above all wrong.

I would compare that to the same thing the Nazis did to the Jews of Poland.

All I was pointing out is both sides want a piece of the land and had there never been numbers of ceasefires by the international community’s, one side would wipe out the other.

Going on to making sentences up since some of us on boards trust Wikipedia, I was not making up stories about the Jewish exodus from Arab countries, it’s on Wikipedia.

24. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    No, no, no, you're still not getting it. You claimed that Palestinians were targeting children with rockets. I told you that the rockets themselves don't have targeting capabilities. This has nothing to do with Israel's Iron Dome. This is the rocket technology itself. Your claim, shattered.

25. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Yeah this is like when some of my bass-ackwards fellow Americans insist that Iranians are Arabs. Anyone with a brain knows that Persians =/= Arabs.

Anyone with a brain.

3sm1r, Lordban and Point Given like this.