main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX It has been a long time.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RavenholmJedi, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenholmJedi

RavenholmJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2009
    I used to frequent these boards in the years of Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, however I have forgotten my login and password so I decided to re-register. I was wondering if there was any way I could join in on any future meetings, the only time I was able to meet any of you was at the ROTS midnight screening at the quarry where I talked to Juan a bit and saw a few of the others. Since last year I have been attending Comic-Con yearly, it made me realize how much I missed being involved, though I was involved on a minimal scale here in SA, in a group of great people who were also dedicated fans. I really hope to see all of you soon.

Oh and on the subject of costuming :

While my old cosplay, Anakin's cloak/tunic from AOTC doesn't fit quite as well since I have gotten a bit taller, I was planning on making an attempt at either Anakin or Obi-Wan's armor/robes from the Clone Wars series in time for either a costume related event, if one comes up, or Halloween.

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    You are welcome to join us anytime. The group is tiny now, but we still gather for friendship and the love of Star Wars!

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hey marsellous, it's been a long while. when is your next meeting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.