main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton It was only a matter of time----ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SHAAK_GG, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    In a Star Destroyer! :p

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Troopers

When the Imperial prison barge Purge breaks down in a distant, uninhabited part of space, its only hope seems to lie with a Star Destroyer found drifting, derelict and seemingly abandoned. But when a boarding party is sent to scavenge for parts, only half of them come back -- bringing with them a horrific disease so lethal that within hours, nearly all aboard the Purge will die. And death is only the beginning.

For aboard the Star Destroyer, amid its vast creaking emptiness that isn't really empty at all, the dead are rising, soulless, unstoppable, and unspeakably hungry.

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Got this book the day it came out. I read it in one sitting, which is high praise from me. Scary stuff, but I've read scarier. I'd like to check out the author's non SW stuff, because I think if he wasn't leashed by keeping things PG then his stuff would be much, much freakier.

Overall I'd say give it a read if you've got the cash to spare for the hardcover, or you find at your local library.

If anyone wants to borrow it let me know. :)

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Zombies in SW nope....staying clear thanks, had my cannon wrecked enough by the conflicting events poping up now because of the Clone Wars and books...LOE was a great book.....except ya know it totally makes what occurs in the clone wars micro series counter............so which event actually occured, I hate that. They pay soemone to make sure this don't happen and that's before I gotta worry about the deadtroopers.

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Eh, actually a couple of descriptive lines had me thinking this is a progenitor to the imperial nanovirus used in the LotF series, and as a stand-alone it doesn't really affect the canon of the mythology. It's set on a prison barge, adrift in the unknown regions. It's not like it's called Zombies Invade Coruscant Sometime Between the Movies that we failed to mention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.