main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's a R.A.P.--The perfect place to recognize your favorite readers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Wow, what a great idea, Ish ;)

Of course, I send a great big death-star-sized-but-way-nicer-looking THANK YOU! out to everyone who follows any of my stories, even if they've only replied a few times, and if they're lurking, and especially those who have been oh-so-patient while I have had severe writer's block [face_blush]

But some very very very special d-s-s-b-w-n-l THANK YOUS! go out to the following . . .

DantanaSkywalker - One of my first readers, who always replies and has always been there to help me with ideas when I'm stuck with a post. She may be the closest thing to a beta I've ever used :)

Ars_longa - My faithful reader and beta-ee, who even reads my J/T 'fic although she's not crazy about the pairing. Doesn't always reply but I know she's reading :D

Babi_Tahiri - My J/T cohort, always there to *SQUEEE* at my updates and perfectly willing to receive previews of my latest posts ;)

SaberBlade - Like me she's busy, so she doesn't always reply, but as she is one of the readers I admire very much, a reply from her always makes my day.

Rowan_Jade - Ah, Ro . . . always so bubbly and fun. Replies wouldn't be the same without her :D Makes me laugh/smile/squirt milk out my nose with every post!

GoddessJainaSoloFel - A fellow Canadian, and a fellow nurse, who knows/understands the sheer HELL of nursing school :D I'm always happy to see her reply :D

Kazzy - My first J/T reader, a faithful reader who always seems to leave me some feel-good replies. Asks lots of questions in her replies, too, which is goodly :D

PregnantPadme - Although I've hardly updated since she found and replied to my J/T 'fic, her reply was so detailed and indepth and thoughtful (she'd even picked out the subtle details) - just what an author appreciates most.

JainaDurron - Doesn't always say a lot, but she's read and replied regularly to most of my writing :D

djcati - Sometimes doesn't have a lot of time to reply, but makes me smile when she does. And she likes my Ben ;) :p

And in no particular order, THANK YOUS! go out to these faithful readers!

Jaina_Solo_16
    Smuggler_Shidakis
    Sethathoryunet
    kyps_godess
    Myri_Antilles
    hollynkesten
    Deneveon
    Kyp_Jaina_Jag
    Fireyforce
    JayaMioneDurron
    C3SoloP0
    blairita10
    Eowyn_Jade
    Elfsheen
    Daughterofflame
    Sith_Lords (I think my only male reader :))
    Elena
    TheLurkingPrincess
    LumiKuningatar
    Agent_Jade
    MJSLSBS
    Jaina_Solo_59
    JainaSolo-16
    stupid_gizka
    Jedi_Chani
    princess_melissa
    Zonoma

If I've missed anyone, I am sorry - I appreciate you all!

~Abby~

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wonderful idea, Ish!!!

I can't even begin to remember everyone who posted on my stories, but here are some of the most recient/memorible ones :)

JainaJag00 for sticking with me for so long (even though she doesn't post here any more).

oldjedinurse for reading anything I post.

Jenn, Sarah, Marai, Gina, Rob, Kels, Kat, and all the other Hitwomen for keeping Family Ties alive and fun.

Elfsheen for her encouragement, and for always asking me what I've got planned next (and for the LKH info ;) ).

s_skywalker for the UPs when I'm gone, and for the wonderful PM about how good my writing is.

Brant for sending me a get well ecard when I was sick [:D]

ZekksGoddess for loving Zekk sooooo much that she insisted on J/Z ;)

Jaina_and_Jag for helping me figure out the end of one of my stories (even if she doesn't know that she did it ;) ).

everyone else who has ever replied on my fics. Your support was really wonderful [:D]

3. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    UP!

This is too good a thread to be buried!

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, here we go...

EmilieDarklighter-Thank you for being the very first to read my fic Three New Sailor Senshi. I needed that confidence boost you gave me.

JediStarMoonstruck-Thanks for reading my early stuff. I think you'd like some of my later stuff too!

Jaded_Girl-You make me laugh so hard sometimes! And other times I sit and stare at the brilliance you've just wrote.

Lady_Jade-Thanks for sticking by my fic and reading it.

Trickster_Jaina_Fel-Thanks for reading a lot of my stuff and commenting on it, Erin. You don't have to waste your time with a hack like me, but you do. And thank you for doing it.

Agent_Jaid-Thanks, Mel! Have more confidence in your writing! You're better than I am.

And to all I haven't mentioned... thank you. My readers are precious to me. And I treasure each and every one of you.

5. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    I have had a vast variety of readers comment, compliment, and otherwise just share a word or two of praise and/or encouragement.

First and foremost I want to thank Gina, who has always praised and encouraged me. She has been kind and taken the time to quote something from the story, or to let me know how much she enjoyed a certain part of the story, if not the entire thing. Thank you Gina.

I also want to thank the following readers who have taken the time to read and comment on not only one or maybe two stories of mine, but many, if not most of them. It's that kind of loyal following that encouraged me to improve my style and delivery. Thank you, in no particular order to VaderLVR64, DarthIshtar, SarkaVrae, and Brant_Flir.

And to all the random readers who happened to be there to comment, I thank you as well. Great idea for a topic, Ish. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention Healer_Leona, who has supported me in several stories and projects. [face_blush]

6. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Props go out from me to oqidaun, who has read and reviewed most of my fanfictions and always has something helpful to say, to Corran_Fett, who reads, reviews, and tells it like it is, and to Ceethreepio, who provides excellent constructive feedback and really knows what he's talking about. Thanks guys. [:D]

7. Jedi_Linewalker

Jedi_Linewalker Jedi Master star 2

May 1, 2005
    Anybody who reads my stories pretty much makes me feel really good, even if its negative criticism, because knowing what someone doesn't like helps me make sure to be conscious of that the next time I write. I could go on forever, but here are a few people that stand out:

rhonderoo first and foremost, because she actually took the time to take me under her wing, so to speak, and deal with me, even if she says she really hasn't had to do much. I'm sort of like a cactus. Leave me a little water and I'll pretty much grow. *laughs*

DarthIshtar and Idrelle_Miocovani who were two of the very first people here to read my work, and offer comments on it. In the time since then, I've come to think of Ishy as a reasonably good friend, and I haven't had the chance to speak with Idrelle much, but I know that's my loss. They gave me the encouragement to continue posting here, in an unfamiliar environment.

Healer_Leona, LadyPadme,and VaderLVR64 have always been very supportive of my work, and offer many encouraging comments, as well as bringing to light points I always didn't see with my work myself. They are a true value to my writing, as is everyone, I believe and I am thankful for it.

dtdang2 read a story of mine called In My Time of Dying and liked it so much, she asked a question. Most readers ask questions, of course, but this question was a bit different, for me. She asked me if I'd considered writing a story about Anakin and Padme after Anakin's death at the end of ROTJ. Her question inspired me to actually write the story, and its been one of my most well received stories on this board. That's a wonderful feeling.

DarthCynthia72 who paid me one of the highest compliments an amateur writer can be given, I think. She asked if I had ever considered getting published, because she'd definitely buy what I wrote. I don't care who you are, or how good a writer you are, that's a compliment every writer worth their weight in salt loves to hear. Its a good feeling knowing that someone enjoys your work that much.

LukeSkywalker_2001 has given me many smiles while writing here, and I've worked with her on a project of hers called The Notes, in which I portray Qui-Gon, in the characterization of his writing back and forth with several other characters, of course. Its been a definite challenge and an enjoyable experience thus far.

TorontoJediMaster has read every chapter of a story called Sworn to Secrecy and been an avid supporter of the story. That makes me feel very, very good that someone likes my work that much. He's been very devoted, and I can't say thank you enough.

In addition to those, I'd also like to say thank you to these people, for reading my stories and for letting me know if they enjoyed or hated them or whatever. A writer is nothing without readers, and I'm very fortunate these people have taken the time to read my stuff. So a hearty thank you as well to:

Knight-Ander
    NickStarwalker
    Alia_Jinn
    Gina
    Vaders_Angel
    Lordban
    TheProphetOfSullust
    Obi-WansApprentice
    darksideyesplease
    Dally
    J_Girl
    dianethx
    mouse2
    PadawanKitara
    Knight_Aragorn
    VadersMistress
    Knight-Nix
    Black_Scout
    ithesock
    son-of-kenobi
    LukesTheMan
    owphoenix
    Miana Kenobi
    FelsGoddess
    Kylie_Jinn
    Brant_Flir
    DarthPolymerase
    Navalina
    Jek_Windu
    Lieutenant_Jaina
    Jedi_Chani
    DarthAJ
    Ace_Venom
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi
    Ani_dala
    PadmeSolo
    LaYa_
    WynssaStarflare
    maderic
    _Genivive_
    Eirate_rules
    stormqueen874
    Knightstorme
    JediGaeliaWindstar
    Lola64
    TurnedJedi
    MasterSareBabe
    Jennifer_Lyn
    amidalachick
    mithrissa
    Laura_Anu
    starwarsfan68
    Salmeera
    argentlife
    RebelMom
    baru-chan
    Drakyndra
    Barbarossa_Rotbart
    Jedi_Liz
    Tribun
    KTfanfic
    Jedi_Tigris
    _JM_
    _Jedi_of_Destiny_
    Ladynaye
    AngelQueen
    ThePariah
    Darth_Funky_Monkey
    Alethia
    Anakins-girl
    Starshine
    cindylou
    mixza
    Lucid_Lady
    BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon
    lazykbys_left

And also a hearty thank you to those who lurk and I have no idea you're reading my stuff. I'm s

8. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    My thank you list:

Austyn: Thanks for being an awesome Master, giving me refresher courses on writing, mocking my typos, and giving me amazing encouragement

Red: When I look and see that you've left a comment on my thread, I start laughing without reading because I know it's going to be awesome. Thanks for your sarcasm and sense of humer, and for trusting me enough to kill you off ;)

oldj: Thanks for your encouragement with DRL, for consistently leaving comments, and for the mutual appreciation club ;)

Lola: Thank you for fighting so hard for Nawra. You always make me think I should write another fic with her and Jag as flashbacks, and maybe I will just for you.

Myra: Thanks for writing "aww" that stretches across the page whenever there's the slightest bit of mush.

And a big thanks to the remainder of the 18 people on my PM list:

Jaina_and_Jag
    MaraJade1225
    Valin_Halcyon
    JAGSGURL_15
    zettazofia
    Arryn_Fel
    NYCitygurl
    Sea_of_Jade
    Jaina_Solo_16
    WynssaStarflare
    ShortySC22
    Zonoma
    BottledUpInside
    ChissGoddess
    Skywalker64089

Thank you all for caring so much that you want to know first thing when I've updated. You all make my face look like this :D

9. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Ok. What the heck is this doing on page 3? Do the authors not want to admit which readers they appreciate?:confused:

Sending back to page 1.

And thank you BigFatty: Lola: Thank you for fighting so hard for Nawra. You always make me think I should write another fic with her and Jag as flashbacks, and maybe I will just for you.

I hope you do. =D=

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'd like to mention IrishEyedJedi, who treats my stories with enthusiasm, makes insightful comments and suggestions, and makes me laugh at myself in a healthy way.

11. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    kayladie posted:

Last, but definitely not least, I'd like to give a big Thank You! to GreatOne aka PonyTricks aka MarySue for being such a faithful reviewer! She was the second one to start posting in the thread and she poked me and prodded me (mercilessly, I might add ) when I got slack about updating. I haven't gone through and actually checked, but I think she reveiwed every single one of the 25 chapters I've posted so far.

DarthIshtar posted:

In the Saga, GreatOne/Ponytricks always seems to brighten my day because I'm so interested, of course, in Han/Leia. GO/PT always seems to be ready to jump on board and remind me of what is true to the relationship and make me think about things.

Awwww! THANK YOU!! [:D]

12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Don't you feel like Peter Jackson, loved by all for the strangest things?

13. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Lola64!

My most loyal reader in my fic Feel. You deserve a million dollars because I usually have zero readers or one person who'll drop in once and she's replied to EVERY SINGLE POST! WOW!

*gives flowers*

*and candy*

*and more money*

*and mows her lawn for a summer*

Thank you.

14. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    I know I've mentioned him before, but Darth_Scroobius just left a review in haiku, so I figured that at least deserved an additional post over here.

15. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    This is my 1000th post, and I decided there's no better way to mark it than by letting my readers know how much I appreciate them. :D

I know I'm a terribly slow/lazy writer. I know I don't update nearly as much as I should. So I'm always thrilled when people read and comment on my stuff, and when they stick around for the next post, it means so much to me. [face_love] I get writer's block a lot. I procrastinate a lot. It's hard sometimes to get the words down. There have been so many times when I'm depressed about life in general, and I feel like I can't do anything right, and I feel like my writing sucks, plain and simple. But then I'll come here, and find a comment from someone saying my story made them laugh, and I'm just thrilled. Recently, I posted a new story, and I came here first thing in the morning and found some replies, and I was walking around grinning about it for the rest of the day. Reader comments have made me laugh and made me cry. I love them, and I am truly grateful for all of them.

So to everyone who has ever replied to one of my stories, no matter if it's a smiley or a "I like this" or a detailed review, thank you so much! [:D] [face_love] [:D]

There are a few people I want to single out. No particular order, but here goes... :D

VaderLVR64: You've read almost every one of my viggies and my crazy long epics. I admire your work so much, so it's an honor to have you read my stuff. Thank you! [:D]

VadersMistress: You've been a terrific beta so far. Thank you! [:D]

CrystalKenobi: You were the first reader I ever had who stayed with my fic for more than a post. Thank you! :)

kyp_durron_fan_2009: You've been one of my most loyal readers, keeping The Sith Side upped and alive and motivating me to write more on it. Thank you! :)

Laura_Anu: You've been a loyal reader on Skywalker Family Game Night, and you've been a loyal reader on a few of my other fics, too. Thank you! :)

Alethia: You asked for a link to my one viggie so that you could reply to it. Maybe this sounds a little weird, but it meant a lot to me to know that someone actually wanted to read my stuff. You've also been a regular on the last few updates of SFGN. Thank you! [:D]

LaYa_: You've been a loyal reader of SFGN since the beginning. Thank you! :)

JOINME: You haven't missed a single post on It Takes Two. ;) Both times, you've been the first one to reply. Thank you! [face_love]

correllian_ale: You read all three of my major WIPs in one night, I believe. Thank you! :)

To all the following people who have ever read my stuff and left comments, thank you so, so much! [face_love] My apologies if I've missed anyone.

Aelan_Greenleaf
    Ana_Labris
    Aiel
    Anakins-Angel-Padme
    Ackyuna
    AnakinPadme4ever
    anakinlover1
    AnakinsHeir
    Ataris
    aldocassidy
    agentj
    Boba_Fett_123
    bladex2
    BrownEyes_Blue
    Bale
    bobill
    CrystalKenobi
    Connemara
    CHIKA_BONITA
    Discorpor8
    darthnick11
    Darth_ArsnL
    Darth_Funky_Monkey
    darksideyesplease
    Darth_Skywalker2
    DarthKimballDreamer
    darththunderbird
    DarthYong789
    Dally
    _Derisa_Ollamhin_
    darthPopa85
    djcati
    DarthIshtar
    diamond_pony2002
    Darth_Lamblike
    darth_nemisis
    Ewok_15
    Fletcher_Skittles
    Fate
    flowerbee
    fistofthedarklord
    GreatOne
    Gina
    Ghitsa
    Handmaiden_Rabe
    Healer_Leona
    Isabella
    In_Luv_wit_kenobi
    Jazz_Skywalker
    Jedi_Jessie_Anne
    jedilucass
    JediGuy14
    JediFalcon
    JediMasterRev
    Jeditheskyisblue
    Jedi_Chani
    JediMindTrick000
    JediMaster_Jen
    Kynstar
    Keeper_of_Swords
    KELIA
    KSA_2
    Krayus_Korianis
    kristeh
    Lurkalidth
    leia_naberrie
    LuvEwan
    LadyPadme
    Layren
    Lord_Acleisst
    LordDarthDevaious
    LukesTheMan
    LadyNaye
    LordTarr
    MerryWLukeFan
    maramijade
    Mistryl
    Marsa
    miranda82
    Mjsullivan
    Master_Jedi_Singh
    NaomiOrganaSolo
    President_Kang
    Pelly_Welly
    PadawanKayla
    qtrhrs78
    red_rose_knight
    rhonderoo
    Seraphena
    SarkaVrae
    StarForce
    Stormtrooper_Shrink
    Starlight-Pixiedust

16. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    This really is a great idea Ish, so taking this one UP and adding my comments.

Actually DarthIshtar and SpiritofEowyn are two of my favorite reviewers because they always pop into a thread of mine to comment (no matter how bad it is). Gotta love my friends! [:D]
    I also love reading Healer_Leona and VaderLVR64's comments, they give me a great boost!
    And I love anyone who gives an insightful review of my stuff!

17. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    All of my readers are fabulous. :D
    But, I do have to admit that Correllian_Ale always makes me blush and Yodimus just rocks!

And when I have a lurker reveal his/her identity it makes my day. I swoon.

I had a lot of folks hop on the crazy train around halloween and I'd like to thank all of you for reading Burn!--you won't be disappointed with the ending. [face_devil]

18. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Holy crap, Ish, this is a fantastic thread.

I would have to say, I might have the most interesting group of readers on the boards...anyone who can actually read my stuff must think at least a little like me, and that's, well, scary...

Like oqi mentioned, thank you so much to all those who appreciate a good OC when they read one, and thank you especially to all those who joined the "Sal Vinz Fan Club," and in particular, its leaders, JOINME (wherever my dear padawan may be these days) and of course, the great oqidaun.

To the readers of my poetry thread, I can't thank you enough for supporting that thread. I'm very critical of my own writing (as we all are, I'm sure), so when I get any responses in that thread, I'm as happy as a dung beetle feasting on bantha poodoo...how's that for imagery? =)

And finally, to all of you (ya know who y'are) that made "My New Empire" as successful as it was/(is when I get around to updating it), a million thank you's, because I never thought one of my stories would have so many readers...thank you thank you thank you.

And a very special thank you to everyone who's ever just taken the time to post a simple reply in any one of my stories. They mean the world to me.

19. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I'd like to give a big huge thanks to: corellian ale, oldjedinusre, Ben Watson, Aiel, and Jedi Falcon for always giving me such wonderful replies in my current WIP. Thank you so so much! You always make me oh-so-ver-happy with your fantastic replies which are always so encouraging and just plain nice. [:D] and :*!!!

Also, thanks to everyone who replied to my other major WIP! [:D] Thank you!!!

I'd also like to thank every single person who replied to my various viggies. [:D] for all of you!

Without all of you, I would have given up writing, so thank you very very much!!!!!

:D

20. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I would like to thank the very talented, ZebulaNebula, oldjedinurse, JediFalcon, and RevaDurron for being such wonderful, very kind, and loyal reviewers :D [:D] =D= . Those four and their words of kindness is what keeps my morale very high when I write.

21. Inara

Inara Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    I have the most wonderful readers ever, especially since they put up with my obscure canon references and tendency to twist plot points around. But I would especially like to thank:

JediTristan: She was the first person I started talking to on the boards and is my sounding board for AHP. She helps me keep my long and convoluted plot line straight, and she inspires me with new ideas and is always ready brainstorm KOTOR references with me. Thank you so much, Tris. You've been a great friend to me.

PregnantPadme: Feefi is so inspirational. I was really flattered when she spent her time reading into the subtle hints I'd toss in for AHP, responding to my PMs, and brainstorming with me that I was encouraged to increase the quality of my writing. She's been invaluable help on FNM, and she posts such thoughtful reviews - in fact, she pioneered the line-by-line analysis - that she's inspired many of my other readers to do the same. You're a wonderful friend.

Summerdaisy: Even though she's a med student, it means a lot to me when she takes the time out of her busy schedule to read several pages of whatever I spew out with. I love how she asks me questions because she makes me evaluate if what I've written was coherent and cohesive.

Jags_gurl: First an AHP reader, she also became one of my favorite FNM readers. I love that she's so open about what I write and doesn't limit herself to her own established ship and plot preferences.

JadeSolo: I love how she is on the ball when it comes to Chiss people. It's great to have a reader who can understand where I'm coming from with FNM, and her observations are so astute that it makes it feel all the more worthwhile to write it.

Uriden: He's always been unfailingly honest, and he'll tell me if my characterization is off or if a plot point is weak. Plus, he'll indulge me in discussing political background for AHP, and he helps me hammer out characterizations for Jacen and Luke.

Chimpo_the_Sith: Even though he's a J/J shipper, I really appreciate the fact that he'll patiently read my fics and comment on them though I offer him very little hope in my writing.

CrazyRodian: One of my newest readers, I love his thoughtful line by line analyses of my posts. He's willing to dissect it patiently to find the little tidbits I've hidden in there, and his enthusiasm keeps me motivated.

And to all my other readers: THANK YOU SO MUCH. [:D]

22. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I have some of the most wonderful readers ever -- they stay even when I come up with extremely weird twists on my fics! :D

First of all, to the This Time Around Crew:

RK_Striker_JK_5
    s_skywalker
    Jedi_Sword
    Siaynoqsbride
    Jedi_Apprentice_Kid
    skywalker64089
    RevaDurron
    TahiriVeilaSolo
    Errine23
    Courtney_Solo
    Yodan
    AP4EVER
    jainaka

LovinLukesince77

They have all been extremely encouraging with their kind comments and words.

Secondly, to:

JediMasterRev: who has always been there to read and review my vignettes with encouraging words and who has also given me ideas and helped me through tougher spots with TTA. [:D]

Ani-maniac: my loyal reader who has supported TTA right from the beginning with excellent reviews.

SpiritofEowyn: who has supported me with TTA and other vignettes and has even taken the time to make cover art for me!

kateydidnt: who offers words of encouragement and honest opinions of the latest post.

VaderLVR64: who always shows appreciation for my vignettes

And lastly to:

DarthIshtar -- my Master, my teacher, my beta who helps me through my sticky spots with amusing "snarky" comments that always make enduring the edit actually fun. She's always there for me when I need her and she's reviewed almost everything I've ever written while I'm still trying to run around and read everything she's posted. She has effected my writing a lot and I don't know where I'd be without her there encouraging me even when I believe that my post is completely awful. Thanks, Ish! [:D] [:D] [:D]

I don't know where I'd be without my readers, so THANKS! to everyone else who has read, lurked or reviewed my fics! [:D]

23. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Hello!

This is indeed a great place. Wonderful idea and thank you for creating it Ish & Irish. =D=

I love my readers. They brighten up my day and encourage me when self-doubt sets in. They have all been so kind and welcoming as this has been my first outlet for my writing. For that, I am forever thankful and honored for their readership.[:D]

Aiel
    Alethia
    AzulSaber
    Briman
    Courtney_Solo
    DaenaBenjen42
    Darth_Garak
    Elana
    FelsGoddess
    Gina
    ginchy
    Golden_Jedi
    Healer_Leona
    jade51999
    JadeLotus
    JadeSolo
    Jadie
    JediMindTrick000
    Jedi Trace
    Jetta
    Lippy
    lost_jedii
    oldjedinurse
    RedGold
    Rosh_Penin
    tasujad
    VaderLVR64
    VIII
    ZaraValinor

Thank you to each and everyone of you! XOXO

I'd like to acknowledge two very special ladies:

RedGold: My master was the first user on the JC to PM me. She is a constant source of support and I'm so happy to have become such good friends with this talented writer.

oldjedinurse: It's amazing how generous she is. I see from some of the other writers that have posted in here that she has had a great effect on them. The same goes for me. oldj is encouraging and I'm so happy whenever I get the chance to work with her. I know it's an education and I look forward to it each time. Beside being a beta for my stories, I'm very happy to have found another great friend.

I'd also love the chance to say thank you to any lurkers that stop by occasionally and read my fics. I too, was once a lurker...so many thanks.:D [:D]

24. Zane-Marit

Zane-Marit Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I want to say Thank You!!!! to anyone that takes the time to read any of the stuff that falls out of my brain and onto paper, so to speak, whether they leave comments or not.

I had been in a real rut recently and hadn't written or updated anything in months so I want to personally thank a few of the people out there most responsible for me writing again (SO BLAME THEM) ;)

TANGLED SPHERE - Just when I thought I was out YOU pulled me back in...Working on the sequel with you has been an honor. I think that we created some wonderful OCs in Caden, Theron, Gemsaa, and now Kehla. I hope we can get that work finished.

JENNIFER LYNN - Your ideas and comments with the continuing adventures of Iant and Altis have kept me going when I thought I had no more to give. Thanks for pushing plot bunnies into my thick skull. :)

OQIDAUN - I always look forward to your comments because you alsways see an angle that I somehow missed or have something profound to say other than "Good job". You actually read what I write and not glaze over it. Plus you have gotten me interested in reading more fics, something I have always been reluctant to do. I alays felt it would adversely affect my writing. But I have read some truly amazing fics, mostly thanks to you.

Once again thanks to all that have read any of my fics. Hopefully they entertained you.

25. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I'll always be grateful to the people who made even part of the marathon trek through my endless fanfic novel (in no particular order): DarthIshtar, solojones, Arin_Atona, Princes_Arulmozhi, Shadowolf, sentinel75, lvk1978, Jacen200015, DarthPenguin, sdfh, honour, JediMonk, and everyone else who dropped by now and then.

300,000+ words is a loooong way to go.

Muy, muy, mesa love yousa guys!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.