main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN "It's a wrap!" party and Drive In Movie Night

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dork-Vader, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Well, Nightmarez is almost over, and that means it's almost party time!

This Saturday night after we close (approx.9pm) we will hold our wrap party. Anyone reading this post is welcome to attend. No official word has come down on which movie(s) we'll be showing, but I'm sure we can find a Star Wars connection somewhere in ANY movie!

Munchies and drinks will be provided, but if you prefer any special refreshment- byob.

Since my birthday is the next day, and Todd's is the day after that it's also a dbl birthday party and spankings are welcomed- as long as it's not from SAL!

Thanks to all the SMT folks that made it out to media night and kidz dayz. Hope to see you all at the wrap party!

Location- 6600 Stage @ Kirby-Whitten.
    Time- 9pm+

BTW- 94.1 The Buzz will be out tonight (10/29) around 8pm. If any of you would like to hang out in costume or just work the SMT table feel free. We can always use extra jedi for security! Same goes for Halloween.

Thanks again for all your support!

Lin

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Lin: You have my vote already! Can't wait to see you there. If I get a chance, I might drop in on Halloween night just to see the line.

3. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Please do. Not sure if I'll be on stilts tonight and/or tomorrow. Todd, Pat and I have been running around covering spots, and we'll probably end up filling in for folks so they can take a break. If you come by poke your head in the middle area. One of us should be near there.

Lin

4. Ima_Toydarian

Ima_Toydarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2003
    BIG crowds last night! It'll be even crazier tongiht!!!

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

'Beast Wishes!'

Lin

5. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Tima and Sal- Thanks for coming ouot last night. Hope you had a great time, and maybe 'Young Frankenstien' will grow on Sal!

Thanks Rhonda for making our movie theater work!

Got some great pics from Kidz Dayz and the haunt, as well as some from the campout. I'll be getting those to our webwookie this week.

Thanks again to the SMT for supporting Nightmarez. Looking forward to future club events!

Lin

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I had a good time last night, Lin. Even the unexpected sideshow was entertaining.

7. Ima_Toydarian

Ima_Toydarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2003
    You gotta love a guy who can't even hold his OWN punch! Ok, no you don't!

Glad you and Sal got to come out. We had a good amount of folks stick around for the party and both movies.

Lin

8. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Party was great and Nightmarez will be missed but I had a blast and you guys have to come out to scare some folks next years it was a hoot and a half watching these folks run for there lives and scream in horror and that was just too funny! I did feel kind of bad for some folks but they got what they paid for!

9. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I think Sal liked scaring people.

10. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    My nephew LOVED watching folks get scared in Freddy's room! I hope everyone got what they paid for!!! I kills me when folks ask, "Is it scary?" One of these days I'm going to have to do a funny haunt where there's a mummy that loses an arm, or vampire that has to wear dentures, or wolfman getting smacked with a rolled up newspaper for barking too loud...ok, maybe not! I would love to do the classic monsters and work up to the more recent ones, or do a western ghost town, or a KarnEvil...

Sal you're more than welcome back next year as well! I'll give you and Tim a yell when we start planning next year's. I'd love to have your input. I'll have to show you my scene book sometime!

Todd, Patrick and I will make at least 1-2 R&D trips before next year!

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.