main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's Christmas time...

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Better than posting them in June. :p

The tree and the decoration looks great! And you did everything by yourself?! Wow! :D

2. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    What always drives me bonkers is this one local radio station that starts playing Christmas music from a couple weeks before Thanksgiving all the way to New Years.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    There's one here that does it, but I love Christmas music.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I used to be able to get up in the morning and listen to a little bit of Christmas music on the radio before getting ready to go to school, but now I don't have enough time to do that anymore. :(

5. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You listened to Christmas music regularly, Gunny? :eek:

It happens that I whistle a Christmas song when the sun is shining very warm in the summer, but I'm laughing about myself that I picked that song without thinking about what I'm whistling. [face_laugh]

But normally I start enjoying Christmas music in the end of November. It just doesn't fit to the summer. ;)

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I have a CD of Rockapella's Christmas songs called Out Cold - they are so much fun and you can't help but sing along.
    Eeep! I just checked and the darn thing is selling for $55.00! I know I paid quite a bit for it years ago but not that much...

7. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    When my daughter was newborn and woke up in the middle of the night to nurse, the only songs my sleep deprived mind could think of to sing or hum to her were Christmas carols. :)

8. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

I did that, too. :) And for years I've carried "Hark the angels sing" with me. Everytime I start humming, it's that song.

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Last evening I got the feeling of 'winter' the first time, because it was cold like in winter and somehow I got remembered of December. :confused:

10. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm a Christmas fanatic so I love this period when it's about time to start planning for Christmas. I don't buy anything Christmasy until after the beginning of November, and I don't listen to Christmas music until I make the first traditional Christmas baking, which is done for the first of advent. My sister is worse though, she has started to read Christmas tales for her kids, but I think that's a bit too early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.