main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General It's Hot

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by FatBurt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Hot near Heathrow as well. I walked into town and caught a noon 3D showing of Guardians of the Galaxy. Film was pretty good but the walk home at 3PM was very warm. Thames was looking real attractive as I walked along the towpath.

2. Sithaldo

Sithaldo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    Where's the hot weather gone. I go to Texas for a week where it's 35ÂșC everyday, and since I've been back it's been raining!

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We got the remains of Hurricane Bertha on Sunday. Since then it's been cool/showery/windy with some sun at times in the London area. I know further north the storm hung on into Monday.

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Varied weather at the moment. Very cold at work last night that I wish I'd taken my winter fleece with me. Yet today I went out in a hoodie & had to take it off

5. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Yesterday was just weird. Sunshine one minute and thunder the next.

Today is very nice. I prefer this temperature rather than the hot weather of previous weeks.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Same here. It got all dark in my area around 7:30 PM and just checked it down for a bit. Then that cleared off. Feels nice so far but the cloud is starting to increase so I guess the first shower isn't too far off..

7. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I went to the Secret Cinema event and it rained a little but nothing too serious

8. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    So they're back up and running? Not had the best press lately.

9. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    They missed like 5 dates, have been running fine since end of July.

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just monsooned here near Heathrow - glad I got the outdoor stuff done this morning.