main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

its like digital man *pavilians*

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    anyone up for seeing the movie the way we were meant to tomorrow ?

2. invisible66

invisible66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I have seen it twice at the digital theater there, it's theater number 5. It's a smaller theater. I might go tomorrow I just don't know what time yet.

3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i was thinking maybe we should go after the meeting on sunday.

the meeting is at opus at 2. you don't have to have a ticket to get into michael's superhero room.

i just looked it is playing at 4:30.

what do you think?

i was actually going thru slight withdrawl today....very strange.

4. invisible66

Apr 2, 2005
    there should be tickets for the 4:30 show, I bet the 8pm show is just about gone though.

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Invisible - I was just curious... a while back I heard a rumor that there would be a scene in the digital that wasn't in the film print. Do you know if this turned out to be true? (Of course, if you've only seen the digital, then you might not know...)

6. invisible66

Apr 2, 2005
    nope, not there. I think it was cut at the last minute, but I bet it will be on the DVD.

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I know I'm up for it...I'm sure Josh is too...do we need to order our tix now or what?

8. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Just saw it on the DLP screen today. I'm up for going again tomarrow at 4:30.

I didn't notice anything that was different in the digital version. The rumored Yoda arriving on Dagobah scene was not in it. Everything else was the same as opening night at the HR24.

There was one thing I swear I saw at the Continental last week though that wasn't in either version this week. Does anyone else remember Palpy shocking the crap out of Anakin when he finds him on Mustafar? I thought I remembered him doing this and saying something about how it was necessary. Anyone else remember this or am I smoking crack?

9. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Smoking crack ;)

Well, my plans for tomorrow just fell through, so I am up for a 4:30 showing at the Pavillions :D

10. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Just got off the phone with Kim and Melody. It's decided.

We're meeting for the 4:30 show tomarrow. Everyone be sure to buy your tickets online today. I'm sure it will be sold out by the time we get there tomarrow. The 1:15 show this afternoon was almost sold out and the 4:30 was for sure.

11. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    One ticket purchased :D [face_devil]

12. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Got our tickets, I feel asleep last night & forgot to get them then. Glad I could still get them this morning :D

13. invisible66

Apr 2, 2005
    What time are we all lining up, I was in line at 3pm for the 4:30 show on Thursday. Remember this is a samller theater, about half of the size of the largest one there. So if we want good seats someone should get there early. I might walk down to the pavillions so I don't have to drive. Another thing to remember is that the theater will validate your parking for only 4 hours. Since the movie is 2h 26mins long that gives you about 1h 24 mins so plan accordingly.

14. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i think we are going to head out soon

15. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Gott go grab some cash from the machine and meet SB so we can haul buns out to the Pavillions :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.