main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation It's Officially Unofficial!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Echo-07, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Apophis_

Apophis_ Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    She could be perfect as Allana Solo!

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm not excited about this one. I'm actually more interested in the "older man in his 70s" part.

This is where I reiterate my request to have Anthony Hopkins play Nom Anor. I'd like to see Jeremy Irons in a villain role as well, but he's only in his 60s.

3. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Dakota Fanning and Saoirse Ronan are both 19.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  4. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  5. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I tried to watch Firefly, but I couldn't so I don't have the same problem.

You're right, I wasn't. But you made me LOL because you're right 75% is pretty extreme. And, yes, that many can't agree around here or anywhere for that matter.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    The fact that she's a minor will work against her. According to law minors can only work a certain amount of hours a day, and this film is going to be working against the clock as it is. I suspect that they will cast someone in their early twenties to play younger, like they did with Hamill.

7. The Bops

The Bops Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    I would like to see Hayden Panettiere in a role.

[​IMG]

Sarge likes this.
  8. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Oleysa Rulin from Family Weekend is a young actress I could see in a STAR WARS movie. She's older than she looks but still passes for early twenties and even teenagers.