main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ITT we complain about our 1st world problems...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiki-Gonn, Aug 17, 2011.

1. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    no, its on and working according to the settings

2. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    If you have a Dell, the Windows Button + Q toggles the touchpad on and off, so it may be working, it just might be disabled.

Also, if you unplug/disconnect the mouse you're using, does the touchpad work? The drivers for the mouse may also disable your touchpad.

Sith-I-5 and Master_Lok like this.
  3. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i keep reaching for the latte that i finished 30 minutes ago.

4. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    My apartment complex has no record that the staff gave me a fop before the new employees were hired.

5. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    There were 30 :eek: missed spam calls on the work phone I never use at my morning job.

That cements that I will never use that work phone.

Darth 47.1, PCCViking and 3sm1r like this.
  6. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    The avocado I am trying to eat prefers dive bombing onto my work clothes today. :rolleyes:

May the stains come out, I won’t be able to do a wash for another 5 hours.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    3sm1r likes this.
  7. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    I'm moving. I had to build the IKEA bed by myself. Quite complicated, and I'm not an alpha male.

Master_Lok likes this.
  8. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    :rolleyes::_|:rolleyes:

Even though I have emergency alerts shut off on my phone, I just got two including a “presidential alert”. :(

Please. I don’t need to know anything else about that embarrassing, disgusting [face_clown][face_devil][face_clown]that I accidentally stumble onto while on Twitter.

Bad iPhone!:(

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    At this point I just assume that people who go out jogging/walking at night wearing dark clothes in a dimly lit neighborhood want to be killed by cars.

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    ^^^ Idiot cyclists who wear dark clothes and have no lights on the bike commuting during early morning hours as well.

11. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    I knew that giant flying cockroach I saw on the train platform yesterday would mean trouble. Missed my stop trying to avoid said ewwww and had to walk anyway. :mad:

Now I am up earlier today to give myself time to walk. :rolleyes:

12. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Went to get new tags and a new license. Got the tags done but they wanted a birth certificate for the new license. Drove all the way back home, went back, a little waiting, called to the desk, aaaaaaand she says, "You know you don;t have to do this until next year?" Yep, exp date 2019. Dar HAR.

Sith-I-5, heels1785 and Master_Lok like this.
  13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    there are too many sports to watch.

14. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Movies Anywhere requires two extra steps to download a Mouse House digital movie as opposed to just redeeming the code in iTunes. :rolleyes:

heels1785 likes this.
  15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I watch Formula One, then devour related podcasts, but one is hosted by a ******* who hates, and is biased against my driver.

If I can get past that bit, I tend to enjoy the remaining 95% of his content.

16. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I got home yesterday to find out a water main had burst on my street and the water was out for the night. So I had to go stay with my parents for the night, which meant I didn't get to play the video game I wanted to. That's all I had been looking forward to.

Hopefully after I eat dinner with my dad tonight I will be able to head home for games. But still... Annoying.

17. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    So I just ate a bagel that looks frighteningly like the upcoming bagel emoji, except for seasame seeds.[face_sick]:([face_sick]

I need to plan my lunches because I am not doing that again.

18. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I don't like groups of people who insist on walking side by side and taking up the whole path. And they always walk 2 feet an hour. And half the time they are offended when I have to say "excuse me" and move past them.

19. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I once walked like that seven abreast. I suppose having experienced enough first world problems I finally became one. „Blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein“ indeed.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    tom likes this.
  20. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    [​IMG]

okay ramza, which one are you?

Darth 47.1, Master_Lok and Ramza like this.
  21. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Given my posture and utter lack of notability while simultaneously not having bizarre opinions about Madonna songs? Mr. Blue.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    tom likes this.
  22. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I found out today, on my birthday, that my favorite restaurant in all the world, Don Pablos, is no longer open anywhere in my state. The nearest one is a 12 hour drive away.

23. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  24. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's even worse when they are yapping women with baby carriages/strollers. Also cyclists who ride two or three abreast on an already narrow road. There's a cycle lane - use it..