main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ive got a strange but ....ummmm..strange idea

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by jedimatt_fx, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimatt_fx

jedimatt_fx Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    well i know this is a little bit weird ,but i was thinking of ways we could get other people to come to this board ,when it hit me ,(bloody lamp) we could do a type of clone wars topic , like the pillow fight one in welcome new users ,expect it would be callled "" THE WELSH WARS ""
    were we could have our own mini war aginst the english (or the french) .. and we could sort of advertise it in other boards ..............terrible idea ,or just bad?????????????.............................[face_thinking] btw.if you have no idea of what im on about ,check out the pillow fight thread in welcome new users

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I love a good war and especially against the poms!

3. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    so is that a good idea or bad

4. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I think its a great idea. That type of thread just keeps running. Though i'm not to sure we should do it against the English, they tend to get a bit upset about that sort of thing and the last thing we need is an inter-forum UK war!

But I like the idea of running a war serial. Maybe someting SW related, such as a continuation of the Clone Wars could work.

Well since this is your idea, i'm going to leave you to post it up and develop it!

The future of the Welsh Forum could very well be in yoru hands JediMatt_FX. Hope it rocks!

5. Sheppard

Sheppard Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    how do you play this game?

6. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well I assume that it would be some sort of role playing, acting game, that would develop into an ongoing story, with a vague, non-linear plot.

But it's JediMatt_FX's baby, so i'll let him decide.

Now is your chance to shine dude!

7. generalgreivous4

generalgreivous4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    Sounds Interesting....

8. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    well .hmmmm ,lets see............. oh god , ireally need some help ,anyone willing to adopt?, welshguys idea is what i was thinking ,but i really need some help with all this as its going to be a big job ,with all the advertising on other boards and stuff. please help i cant do it on my own...

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Yes lets get them, they come over here and buy an Aussie bush hat, pick our fruit, get sunburnt within the first week (and during Winter) and complain about our flys

10. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't think it would do us any favours to start a fight with the English. There's only about 6 of us and we don't really have the strength in numbers to take on a target that big.

I think we're better off sticking to something we can all agree on. A Star Wars related thread.

Any input on what this should centre around? Maybea thread giving each poster a Jedi identity. Set after ROTS, your job is to stay alive and eviade the Empire.

Yay or nay?

11. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I'm sure some of us English would happily play the Empire for your, after all, we've got the right accents!

12. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    (/Governor Jairen) You may edit when ready. (Governor Jairen\)

Nice to see you here. Excuse the mess, I haven't had a chance to tody up today. As you can see, its a small chapter, but with your help and input I hope to get some plans off the ground and make it much more vibrant and varied.

13. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    Well you see, my idea was already suggested without me reading properly.

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Come and invade my brothers, my brothers, in Victoria Australia. They are already being invaded by Poland :)

15. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Wow, Poland invading someone else!

Is this a Bazaro World Forum or what?

;)

16. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    COme on fellow Welshies attack Victoria

17. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    who cares if theres only about 6 of us ,we can take them ,and now you have ME ,cmon ,lrts get the english. ,anyway what about the game is anyone gunaa decide a title for it and make the thread.

18. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, i'll think of a title and put something together. Should be up by the end of the night.

You remind me of another Welshman Matt, one Gimli from the Lord of the Rings. ;)

So can you think of a title that might work, seeing as its your idea and all.

19. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    how about , star wars;the dawn of the empire or star wars: rise of the empire

20. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    All sound good to me. I haven't had a chance to get anything up tonight (oo-er), as i've been down the gym. Like the titles though, should be able to work something out very soon.

So if anyone is interested, post your name here, which side you want to be on (Jedi or Empire) and i'll set something up.

21. jedimatt_fx

May 21, 2005
    jedi obviously

22. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, thats one for Jedi. Anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.