main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'VE SPENT OVER 100 HOURS MAKING THIS... HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Devizz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014

This upload is long overdue but I've iterated on this video so many times that I honestly lost count of how many different versions of it there were... I'd like to apologize for not delivering on my promise of uploading it sooner. I was pretty much 70% done months ago. Then I realized something that I repressed for a long, long time: I am not really a fan of TLJ and TROS. Both movies had their moments and are not bad movies per se but as a Star Wars fan I full-heartedly hate some of the creative decisions that were made with these movies, not just because I wanted to see the narrative play out in a specific way - it is much more than that. These movies just don't feel like Star Wars to me, especially TLJ. For the record, I loved TFA and was really hopeful of the things to come. I had to go back to the drawing board countless time, this whole ordeal has affected me more than I would have liked, Star Wars is my GREATEST passion in life and was always with me through thick and thin. Enough with my ramblings though, I hope you enjoy the video and be sure to let me know what you think!
    Pokaż mniej

Ditolus and CernStormrunner like this.