main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA Scars of the past updated 16/12/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hananiah, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Great story Hananiah!!!!

I look forward to more!

2. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
  3. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Wow I'm updating go me!!!

Obi Wan's body was covered with a white sheet, tubes came in and out of the padawan and a breathing mask covered his mouth. It seemed that the machines were the only thing keeping Obi Wan alive. Anakin sat beside he master, holding a one sided conversation, he didn't want to move or touch anything it could make it worse, still Anakin's mind churned what was the mystery surrounding Obi Wan's suicide attempt surely Qui Gon refusing him wouldn't send him over the edge and then there was Obi Wan's behaviour, Anakin sighed,
    "Tired are you Padawan"
    Anakin spun around to face Yoda, the being for the first time since Anakin had come to the temple seemed old. The Jedi master gently pressed his small hand against Obi Wan's forehead
    "Master why did Obi Wan do this to himself" Anakin blurted, he needed help
    "Who was Obi Wan's last master? did he hurt Obi Wan?"
    Yoda didn't take his eyes from Obi Wan
    "Obi Wan's master is gone, worry about him you should not. Pain Obi Wan carries inside is what you need to worry about"
    The master looked at him "And tell me why you are here you will"
    Anakin sighed "Well it happened when...."

An hour later with a lot of arm movements Yoda discovered how Anakin had aparently fallen to sleep and woken back in time. The Master cupped his chin thoughtfully.
    "A mystery this is, but worry about it we cannot" The master's old eyes met Anakin's
    "Help Obi Wan you must"
    "Of course master,"
    Yoda started for the door
    "And find my missing Padawan I will"

4. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    More, More, More!!! :D Please you must post more soon. :D

Good job, still keeping us guessing. I can't wait to see how Yoda deals with Qui. [face_devil]

5. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    So many questions! What happened with Obi-Wan?...where is Qui-Gon?

Hehe..Is great to see Yoda involved though!

MORE MORE MORE

6. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Yoda found Qui Gon in the temple gardens, staring blindly into the small stream, beside him sat Tahl, she was softly talking to him, she broke of upruptly when she saw Yoda appear,gently pressed his knee and left.
    "Troubled are you if the garedens you seek"
    Qui Gon made no reply.
    "Heard have you of Obi Wan's predicament?"
    This made Qui Gon start
    "No, has he gotten in trouble again?"
    "In the most serious trouble is he, tried to take his own life he did?"
    "What?"
    "Torn inside is he, you have done nothing, nightmares of the past there are."
    Qui Gon shuddered
    "Is-is he going to be okay"
    "Doubtful it is, without support"
    "You think I can help?" Qui Gon asked.
    "Know not, but your presence may anchor the boy"
    Qui Gon considered, Yoda sat beside his padawan, Qui Gon looked at Yoda, his eyes seemingly tired and empty
    "I'm scared Master"
    Yoda nodded "I know"
    Master and apprentice sat together for a long time

7. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Hey get back here and finish this fic up!! I want to see more. Is Qui finally going to help Obi? What will ANi do and how will things work out?? I want to know. Please post soon. :D

8. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    "I'm scared Master"
    Yoda nodded "I know"

Wow...I never expected Qui-Gon to say that!

MORE MORE MORE

9. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Hey ppl thanks so much for your support. Bad news I won't be able to post so much on scars since college work and because I want to finish my other fics on the board that while aren't as popular are just as important. Once again thank you for your support, i really appreciate it.

10. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    :( awww. Best wishes with your school work!

12. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Okay, Okay so I'm weak I couldn't just leave you guys hanging so guess what I'm doing instead of Philospophy? Yes the next post

Anakin was getting bored, which ment that he was running out of things to stop him worrying. Anakin didn't know why he was so worried about Obi Wan it wasn't as if the Knight actually liked him, he hadn't wanted to take Anakin on.
    But that didn't stop the ache deep inside Anakin. Without Obi Wan he would have no one, the fact that he knew Obi Wan grew up was no help when he looked at his masters still body.
    Sadly he walked back to the sleep couch and rested his chin on the mattress, staring at Obi Wan's face as if he could find the answer on the other boys face.
    "Everything is falling apart Obi Wan, you can't leave me. You promised" Suddenly anger filled him "You promised me Obi Wan Kenobi that you wouldn't leave that you would always be there that you would look out for me!" and just as soon as the anger had come it left and Anakin collapsed into sobbing.
    It wasn't fair.
    "Master tell me what I have to do and I'll do it. I'll do anything but please don't go away" Thr fit of rage had drained him and Anakin leaned his head against Obi Wan's arm and slept.

Qui Gon stood in the doorway of the medical wing, smelling the sharp antiseptic medicine, his little boy was laying on the bed, so still and the Skywalker boy was there, protecting him even in sleep, silently Qui Gon crossed the room, picking Anakin up and gently putting him in a chair, the boy protested weakly, arm straining for Obi Wan but he soon gave in. Qui Gon knelt beside Anakin "Thank you little one for looking after my apprentice" he whispered to Anakin's still form.
    Qui Gon looked to Obi Wan, he slowly took one of the pale hands in his, "Oh Obi, I haven't been this scared since I left you on Melida/Daan"
    Anakin stirred when he heard voices, he opened his eyes and saw Qui Gon hovering over Obi Wan, his heart rejoiced "Yes" he whispered, he started to get up but decided against it, this was a private thing. He listened in astonishment Qui Gon hadn't wanted to take Obi Wan as an apprentice? How could anyone not want Obi Wan he was smart and strong and caring. Anakin suddenly had a wave of empathy wash over him.
    No wonder Obi Wan wasn't always sure of himself after what Qui Gon did, he thought he should speak up when he Qui Gon noticed him, the master looked at him for a long moment
    "He's sleeping" Anakin croaked, nodding his head at Obi Wan
    "I can tell,"
    "He's in a coma" Qui Gon said, correctness in his tone
    Anakin scowled no grown up listened to him, "I know he's asleep," he frowned "But hes in a lot of pain. Pain you caused and pain others caused him"
    Qui Gon looked stunned at the depth o control Anakin had over the force.
    Anakin almost fell out of the chair, he rested his hand on Obi Wan's forehead
    "We have to make him better"

13. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah, a post a post!! Who needs Philosophy anyway?? :p More story, more story, more story.

How is Master clunk head going to make things better? I need to know. :D

14. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Ooo I LOVED that!

"Thank you little one for looking after my apprentice"

YAY! There it is!

15. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    I was just on this board and I have a lot of unfinished stories way to many plot bunnies and not enough time *Sigh* I'm going to try to get this fic finished soon

"Master Jinn?"
    Anakin looked up from his crouching position in the chair wiping saliva from his mouth, a boy stood in the door way but it wasn't Reeft or Garen or any of Obi Wan's other friends and he saw Qui Gons muscles cord
    "Neild" he said shortly
    The boy nodded, "We got word that ben was sick"
    Qui Gon's face remained impassive but when Neild had called Obi Wan Ben he flinched
    "Ben?"
    Neild's eyes had been glued to Obi Wan's still form but now he looked at the master "Ben, It's what Cerasi called Obi Wan on Melida/Daan. He didn't tell you?"
    Anakin wanted to say that Qui Gon hadn't exactly been talking much thease days.
    "No Neild he didn't tell me" Qui Gon answered.
    Neild looked towards the bed once again, obviously hoping that he could talk to Obi Wan but Qui Gon didn't move from blocking his path "Master Jinn may I speak to Obi Wan please?" Neild finally asked and Qui Gon moved aside
    Relucantly
    Neild sat beside his fallen friend "Ben?" he whispered "Melida/Daan we have peace, I mean real peace, kids are going to school and I've got a new family" he paused and looked at Obi Wan's hand
    "I still miss Cerasi" he muttered "But you were right It gets a bit better each day." he cleared his throat purposely "And we have a plague on the fountain not much mind, just says Cerasi in gold, I know she hated anything like that. Maybe you could come visit it someday, leave floweres, she'd liked that"
    The look on Qui Gon's face said that wouldn't be happening.
    Obi Wan's face twitched, a little movement but Neild reconsised it, it took three goes but Obi Wan's eyes opened and he stared at Neild "Neild?" he croaked
    "yes brother I'm here" Neild whispered
    Obi Wan looked at Anakin and Qui Gon curiously "Who are they?" he asked
    neild swallowed "That's Qui Gon" Neild said, Obi Wan looked blank
    "Who am I?"

16. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Oh, a post a post. Yeah. More soon please. Interesting idea bringing Nield into the picture. It's nice seeing that he cares for Obi again. ;)

17. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    doing fine!

18. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    YAY! an update!

Now it gets even more interesting! Keep it up!

19. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Next post

The images weren't clear, and obi Wan couldn't see them but he could feel them. Skeletal hands grabbing his wrists and dragging him towards a yawning pit, the hands were cold and brutal and unwaned and the more he fought the more he tangled himself, harsh cries and unwanted advances he couldn't block them out, couldn't stop the nightmare, his voice was choked and hoarse repeating "No, No, No" he didn't understand and then pain
    And darkness

Anakin fell out of the chair when he heard a scream, picking himself up of the chair he saw Obi Wan's eyes open wide, but glassy and horrified his back arched of the bed and he clawed at his arms as if he had captures. Anakin shivered as he recounted the scream, unlike any he had heard, hurridely Anakin tried to restrain Obi Wan recieveing welts on hia arms as Obi Wan clawed at him, but that wasn't what scared Anakin to his soul, it was the hoplessness and fear on Obi Wan's face, the utter horror and suffering, Obi Wan was looking far away now past Anakin's left shoulder, soon the doors burst open and healers rushed in, Lyra the head healer pulled Anakin away and sat on the bed beside Obi Wan, a needle in her hand, quickly she inserted the needle into Obi Wan and the boy quieted almost immediatly but what came next was worse for Anakin, Obi Wan gave a little whine and curled into a ball on the bed, muttering under his breath, scratching at his bandages despeartly, his eyes were closed and foggy, Obi Wan didn't seem to be in there, in the scared little boy. Lyra sighed heavily smoothing his hair from his eyes
    Anakin pulled himself from the floor, resuming his place beside Obi Wan
    "I'm here now Obi Wan" he whispered gently tracing circles on Obi Wan's wrist, Lyra had assured him that it soothed him
    "I'm gonan find what's doing this to you."
    Anakin pushed the tears back, as he saw Obi Wan's blue/green eyes fix on him and felt his voice crack "I promise"

20. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Whoa...that's all I really can say. I'm glad Anakin is there at his side :D

Excllent post! I'm happy for the update!!

21. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    "Bant!!!" Anakin didn't care about protocal as he pounded on Bant's door, "Bant!!" he cried more desperatly, the longer Bant didn't open the door the more vivid the picture of Obi Wan screaming became.
    "Bant!"
    Anakin managed not to hit Bant as she opened the door and he moved to bang on the door once again
    "Anakin what?"
    Anakin tried to take a deep breath "Something's happening to Obi Wan, we're losing him, every minute he's slipping away, first the scars, then he didn't even reconize us and now" Anakin shuddered, feeling his master's pain "And now he's relieving something that I don't understand, he won't let anyone touch him and when he does he screams like a wounded animal" Anakin tried to swallow "He's not there Bant, I looked into his eyes and he wasn't there"
    Bant's face lost all colour, and her eyes misted but she pulled herself together
    "Okay so we have to tell Master Tahl" Anakin wanted to yell that there wasn't time, but he remembered his master's lessons on paitence.
    "Okay." He pulled Bant to him, his vocie low "We're losing him Bant"

22. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    I never knew Anakin cared so much. Hang in ther OBi-Wan!

23. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    New post soon I hope? :confused: I would really like to see more on this. :D PLEASE.

24. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    POST!
    Please?

25. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Wow I haven't updated forever I am so sorry honest fact? I totally forgot about this fic and figured ppl had lost intrest in it.

Anakin had gathered up Obi Wan's friends, he couldn't do this alone, he needed to catalogue all the events leading up to Obi Wan's coma.
    Suddenly he didn't feel so well, he swerved on his feet.
    Uh-Oh
    'I think I'm wearing out my welcome in the past' he thought.
    He didn't know how long he could stay here, he had pushed it out of his head but now it came back full force. What would happen if he was stuck here?
    "I need somone from the future" Anakin suddenly said drawing curious glances from Bant and Neild.
    "What?"
    "Obi Wan grows up. He becomes A Jedi Knight, so I need to find a way into the future to find someone who can tell me how Obi Wan recovered"
    Bant frowned "But how are you going to find a pathway to the future, it's not as if there are speeder taxes that take you"
    Anakin nodded, "I know Bant, but it's the only theory I have, besides if I don't get out of here soon, I could be trapped in the past forever"

Sorry it's so short and long coming and basically I'm sorry but I think I'm back in the flow again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.