main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacella Support Group! ~Index/Discussion~ Updated 12/3! **Holiday Challenge up and ready to roll!**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DreamingIce, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Upping in honour of mastermeg's April fools day Jacella vig. (Yes, it's in the index with pretty green writing above it to point out.)

Maybe I should come up with a challenge soon... [face_thinking]

2. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    there really is an index!!!!!!!!!
    [face_dancing] [face_whistling] [face_dancing] [face_whistling] [face_dancing] [face_whistling]
    starts dancing while singing off cue!!!!!! ok i'm so happy!

but 1 bad thing:( i've read all these stories...*perks up* i like the idea of a challenge!!!!!

*goes to answer questionaire*

meg

3. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    Question 1: What is the number one reason you like this ship? Awwww, aren't they just so cute!!!!!!! I really think of them as two different types of people and I think as such they would blend well together.

Question 2: How did the ship gain your attention? (ie: who was it that introduced it to you?) Well the first fic I read was Watching by Misha. That inspired me to go on a hunt for ALL Jacella fics and Luney's were the next to be found.

Question 3: If there were challenges from this thread, would you do them? ABSOLUTELY!!!! Bring them on is what I say!!!

Question 4: Does the age difference freak you out any? Not at all. I am foremost a Kyp/Jaina shipper and ironically there is also a 14 year age gap there. (It runs in the family) Anyway I honestly think it's perfect for them, she's much more mature than him in my opinion!

Question 5: Do you ship/support other ships that include one of the characters in the ship? What are they? (example: Do you ship J/TK? J/D? Jahiri? Janen? Kypella? Benella?Be honest now! ) I support everyone. As long as it's good writing or an interesting story line, i'll read it!:D

Question 6: If you answered yes to Q5, why do like Jacella more/just as much as the other ships? Like I said aren't they just so cute! Usually I don't support ships because I don't like getting tied into the madness8-} , but this one I think is meant to be!

Question 7: Do you think that this is a ship that can exist only in AU, or do you think that it is still possible post-DN? Usually I'd say anything is possible, but...sorry!

Question 8: If so, why, how? I don't think any profic writers are brave enough to attempt something like this. So unless one of us become profic writers [face_praying] then I don't think it will happen. But I do pray everyday that it will happen:D

4. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Bumping for a new update!

5. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm thinking of starting another one, but I need a bit of encouragement before I embark on a big project like that...;)

6. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    All that I'm going to say, is that Jacella brings Sting's "Dont stand so Close" to mind, hey! that would be a good song for a songfic on this topic.

7. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Question 1: What is the number one reason you like this ship?
    - It's something new. Some other ships are nice, but not entirely to my liking. However, Jacen & Jysella, they just click and sparks fly!

Question 2: How did the ship gain your attention? (ie: who was it that introduced it to you?)
    A fic came to my attention a few months back. But things have been so hectic I couldn't really pay much attention to it

Question 3: If there were challenges from this thread, would you do them?

Sure. Provided I have time and inspiration!

Question 4: Does the age difference freak you out any?
    Nope. Was a Kyp/Jaina shipper...that should say enough

Question 5: Do you ship/support other ships that include one of the characters in the ship? What are they? (example: Do you ship J/TK? J/D? Jahiri? Janen? Kypella? Benella?Be honest now! )
    Kyp/Jycella? That's just gross. I do like the idea of Ben and Jysella, but i haven't seen much around.

Question 6: If you answered yes to Q5, why do like Jacella more/just as much as the other ships?
    Because in my vision Jacen and Jysella are very much alike while in other aspects very different

Question 7: Do you think that this is a ship that can exist only in AU, or do you think that it is still possible post-DN?
    I haven't read any books after the NJO. But everything is possible. I prefer AU though, cause I don't entirely support the books

Question 8: If so, why, how?
    I have to think about that.

8. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    hey if i give you some ideas for a challenge would you post one???[face_praying] [face_batting] :D

PLEASE!!!!!!!

DS

9. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Yeah I would! I love Jacen/Jysella

10. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    yeah i agree!

i was hoping DreamingIce would come back and post one!!

DS

11. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Maybe we should pm her and ask her :)

12. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    As it is, I am working on a Jacen/Jysella story. I got the first part done, but I haven't exactly got a lot of time to write so bear with me!

13. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    oooh i can't wait to read it!!

DS

14. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll try to start writing again by the end of the week, cause by then all my essays are done and I should have more time!

15. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    *sneaks back in*

I'm back, and I'm sorry for my absence, I have no excuse.[face_blush]

*glares at plot bunnies belonging to another fandom, and school*

One the challenge: I'm in the process of trying to knit one together, any and all ideas from you would extremely helpful! Just PM it to me, and I'll think about it. ;)

Now, I'd better update the index, and get cracking on that little Jacella vig I had planned.

PS: I'm very glad to see that this didn't die while I was away! JACELLA POWER FOREVER! [face_peace] :D

~Misha

16. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    how could it die with us crazy people running around here!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want any help with the challenge pm me...and i'll also have some challenges to you by tonight hopefully! *nothing better to do since DWB consumed my mind*:rolleyes:

and i can't wait to read the Jacella vig!!!!!!

meg

17. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Thanks meg, I've had a few vague ideas floating around my head, but nothing that really solid.

I don't know when i'll get that vig done though... Darth Homework Assignments are just... *gestures wildly* Massive.

18. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    hey that's cool!!! and i understand about the homework...i've got the worst case of DWB...:rolleyes:...

i've come up with some really cool ideas for challenges...i just need to find a dictionary now...*it sucks when you're not at your own house where you know where everything is*

good luck with the assignments!

meg

19. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Yay for a go on the challenge. I can't wait. Not that I have time for it. :) I have to write a fic, well finidh one for a guy that had to leave for awhile, and I really can't write it. *Shrugs* But I will try! Good luck w/ homework!

20. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I might be doing another...

21. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Alishu, The challenge wont be for about another 2 weeks, so you've still got some time to clear some space for it. ;) (It going to be a Father's Day challenge :D )
    And thanks about the homework, most of it's done now, just studing for mid-year exams now.

LUNEY! Where have you been? Write more... please? [face_batting]
    (And some more of I, Rebel? [face_batting] )

22. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    awww, Luney's back!!!!!!!

here's hoping Luney does the challenge[face_praying]

meg

23. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    YES!!! A father's day challenge! Great idea!!! I so cannot wait! lol I'll start forming ideas in me noggin. (excuse me, I'm in a hyper mood) ;)

24. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    So! What's the challenge? :D (maybe my plot already works... ;) I'm seeing how many daddies I can fit into it...)

25. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    *tsk, tsk* Patience, Luney. ;) I'm not going to post it for a few days yet!
    It might... and if you manage to fit in Hal as well, I'll love you forever. :D (Anymore of I, Rebel coming soon? [face_batting] I need a Hal/Valin fix.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.