main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacella Support Group! ~Index/Discussion~ Updated 12/3! **Holiday Challenge up and ready to roll!**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DreamingIce, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Hello again! I just dropped by because I got a Jacella plot bunny, but I don't think I could write it myself, I know there is a plot bunny thread but I thought I should drop it by here first. If you guys want to hear it just reply, if not I'll plot bunny thread it. Thanks bunches : )

~Jen~

2. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    I want to hear it...

3. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    Okay, I haven't really worked out the kinks, but someone's after Jacen, so he fakes his own death. Jycella figures it out and is furious with him because she his apprentice, then she demands to help him as they go on a wild goose chase for said person.

Who it is....no idea, how he fakes his death, I had some sort of clone idea so that there'd be a body. Dunno how well that'd really work. I don't think any of his family knows the truth either.

Hopefully that made some sense, but there it is!

~Jen~

4. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    OMG... i love that idea!!!!!! but since Alishu also seems interested i'm gonna revise mine a little from your original plot bunny! I hope you don't mind!!!!!!!

And you don't mind if I do use your bunny do you???

Thanks!!!!!! Now I can add it to my ever growing list of things I must write on my vacation coming up!

meg

5. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    That does sound interesting!!!! I might have to catch that bunny, lol

6. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    Go right ahead! Hope ya'll enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pm me, or put up a link here when you get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@};-

~Jen~

7. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    well it will be awhile for me, I have to finish up the six I'm writing now...

8. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    Haha, take your time! I'm still very anxious to read the ones you're already working on!

9. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    lol, yeah well I've already been bitten by more plot bunny bugs so who knows when I'll finish the ones I've started...lol

10. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    *slinks in through the back*

Wow... you guys have been busy... well done!! I'm sooo sorry that I've been missing these past weeks, or months rather...

DRL reared it's ugly head in the form of stage 1 of SACE (South Australian certificate of education), also known as Year 11 Assignments.

I've also been distracted by evil plotbunnies from other fandoms... (Harry Potter, Eragon... others) your welcome to take potshots at some of them, there's far too amny of them.

But I'm in the process of updating the Index now, after many, many weeks of procrastination.

As I'm still catching up, I have to say that I LOVE the mental image of Shiri Appleby as Jysella and Joe Flanigan as Jacen... Emmi, if you do do a wallpaper with those two, can you send me a copy? *drools over Joe Flanigan*

Oh, and Welcome to the new members of the "Jacella society" ;)

And my next Jacella piece will be more Jysella orientated, but turns Jacella... I'm kind of thinking have Jysella with various family/friends for each vig (vig series), including Jacen... thoughts?

~Misha

11. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    Hey Misha! I would love to take a potshot at some of your other fandom fics. Where could I find them? Also I love the new Jacella idea you have, can't wait to see it!!!! Glad your back, and thanks for the welcome!

~Jen~

Edit: Maybe its also time for another challenge? :)

12. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Yay your back, I agree with Jen, more challenges!!!

13. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Thanks Jen, All my fics, even the ones posted here at TFN can be found on my Fanfiction.Net profile here

And I agree with both of you on the new challenge time... I was going to post one last night, but got to tired... I'll put it up now. :D

~Misha

14. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Well, It's now been a while since we had our first challenge (and congrats to those who did it! =D=) So I think we had better have a challenge for Summer! (Well, for those who live in the Northern hemisphere, some us have Winter..)

So I Present...

The Summer Jysella Challenge!
    Jacen and Jysella have been dating for a while now, you decide how long... But a secret is being kept from someone. One of our fave couple might be holding out on each other, maybe they?re keeping something locked away together, or maybe they are the ones being kept in the dark.
    What?s going on?

An argument of some description must occur in this fic, though it can be as light-hearted or angry as you want.

Also include the following words/phrases:
    ?Why didn?t you say so before?!?
    Contrary
    Insinuate
    Brazen
    Besieged

Once again, no specific time limits, and post the links to your completed story here in the thread!

Happy writing everyone! :D

15. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! You have my story up. :)

16. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    Course I do master! I actually meant to put it up ages ago... ;)

17. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    cool, I'll have to put it on hold though.

18. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    OO! OO! OO! Challenge! Here's my response! It's my first challenge, and my first Jacella! Hope you guys enjoy!

Click here!

~Jen~

19. DreamingIce

Aug 8, 2005
    *shakes head in amazement*

How you get that done so fast... :eek:

Anyways, I thought it was brilliant!! =D=

~Misha

20. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    hahaha, I wrote marathon style, never stopping! :p Aww, thank you! Glad you liked it!!!!!

sooooo who's next.......?[face_batting]

Jen

21. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    I would but my internet is down so...I can post what I've written grrrrrrrr

22. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    aw,well I hope you get it up soon. I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!! mmmm, prehaps we need a discussion topic to keep this thread up up up! That way more people can be sucked in! [face_mischief]

Ideas anyone?

~Jen~

23. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    I agree how about the names of Jacen and Jysella's kids?

24. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    oooo Good one!

hmmm, for a girl maybe Aarolyn. It means "with song" or Idris which means "fiery"

for a boy....Torrance? It means "from the low hills"

If you can't tell I really like "wierd" names...:p hmmmm, so how many kids do we think they have anyway?

~Jen~

25. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    three two boys and a girl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.