main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Jacen Syndulla

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Well it might be the artist style of Rebels, so he could look more normal in other animation or live action.

2. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    The Ahsoka/Sabine moment in the Rebels epilogue potentially being set after Chapter 13 of The Mandalorian doesn't necessarily mean that the Jacen moment in the epilogue has to run concurrently with the Ahsoka moment. The flashes we cut to during Sabine's narration could span a handful of years. So I don't think Jacen's age in that particular moment of his life that we catch a glimpse of is really relevant in deducing the timeframe of the larger context of Ahsoka and Sabine's actions.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    Vialco likes this.
  3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Maybe, we will wait and see.

4. FromDromundKaasWithLove

FromDromundKaasWithLove Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2020
    I'd be fine if they retconned Jacen into looking like a twi'lek.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  5. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    So how old would he be post-ROTJ?

6. ArtemusGordon

ArtemusGordon Jedi Master star 1

May 30, 2015
    He would've been born only so many months after Kanan died, so he's probably 4 when ROTJ happens.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He is 9 by Mando

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Like this child, who is a twilek hybrid, you think Jacen Syndulla would be able to chang eas he gets older, Maybe he'll be a green human.

9. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Jacen didn't looked anything like Jek or Suu at any age, from TCW to Bad Batch. I would also more compare him to Jek than the female Suu,lol. Males have more human ears and femakes those cone-like forms. Caleb's human genes more dominated in that particular cross.

10. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    I don't think they're supposed to be Cut's biological children. It would also not fit time wise. Even if Cut would have deserted on day one of the Clone Wars and conceived the kids with his wife on the very same day, its still just three years. Unless Twi'leks age much faster than humans.

Also reminds me, if there is one retcon I really wish they would do, is that Clone Wars should be much longer than just three years. Make it at least 8 or a decade. Everything would fit much better than...

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Is there anything in the films that would contradict it. Hell I don’t think the three year thing is even said in the showx

12. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    The show itself contradicts it at one point. In The Lost One, Palpatine says that he was a senator ten years ago, in an episode taking place in the third year of the war. No clue how that blunder made it through to the final cut.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    cwustudent and MrDarth0 like this.
  13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Jacen has green ears and hair, leave him be.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He just looks so weird

15. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Don't think its ever said in the movies or TV shows, but its mentioned couple of times in bonus material, including by George, and they also use that number in books.

Even though Clone Wars lasting for a decade would make much more sense. Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan are all older and fit better with how they are in ROTS and especially in the OT in case of Obi-Wan and Anakin.

And it would made more sense in-universe why the Republic citizens where so tired of the war and how the Republic was pretty much bankrupt, that everybody was happy to become part of the Empire in the beginning.

Also helps the whole Jedi plot conspiracy and many other things...

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ah that’s adorable