main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Jack the Giant Slayer] Between Heaven and Earth *Updated!!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by serendipityaey, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Elleree shrugged, biting back her own smile. "If it means I don't have to see you for a month... It wouldn't be all bad."

"He seems like a sweet boy," Annie smiled knowingly.

"Boy?" Elleree scoffed. "Sweet? Irritating...insufferable man. That's what he is."

Annie clicked her tongue. "Sounds like someone's smitten," she said.

Elleree narrowed her eyes at her.

"Come now," Annie continued. "You can't deny how handsome he is."

She is stubborn I could have wrapped that cloak of his around him, and never let go. hehe.:D

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ack, I'm so late on replying on this :oops: - my, ooooh, I'll sit down and read that later today turned into quite a few days, but here I am. :p

Because I was thrilled to see this one updated - it was worth the wait. I loved every word of the teasing and banter, as always. It does indeed sound like someone's smitten - and I can't say that I blame her. Annie is a sage on all accounts. [face_mischief]

The captain laughed out loud at that and she couldn't keep her lips from quirking. No, no she didn't want to spend anymore time in there at all. The next time he caught her she would be much better prepared with an argument in her favor.

[face_mischief][face_love] You keep telling yourself that, sweetie. ;)

But I am glad that there is somewhat of a plan of attack for Charlie. I hope that the princess' physicians can indeed help. [face_thinking]

As always, this was a fantastic update, and I can't wait for more. =D=[:D]