main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina/Jag & Jaina/Kyp Fanfiction Index ~Please see page 7 (3.30)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neobi_Kenobi, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Hello and welcome! There are going to be four people working this thread (reviewing, posting links). Myself, Neobi_Kenobi, flying_fishi, Lyra, and Eldritch009.

Our Jobs are:

Lyra~ Will keeping up the main list of fanfictions
    Eldritch009~ Will be monitoring your posts on thread (in more detail on his post)
    flying_fishi~ Will be posting reviews
    Neobi_Kenobi~ Will be posting reviews

On this thread you will see:

*Links to Jaina/Jag & Jaina/Kyp fanfictions
    *Reviews for the fanfictions
    *Fanfiction of the month

We, Myself, fishi, Lyra, & Eld. Promise to:

*be as professional as possible in our reviews
    *try to keep up to date links
    *and be a fair as possible

As a reader/poster on this thread you can:

*do short promotions of your Jaina/Jag or Jaina/Kyp fanfictions
    *post short trailers for your Jaina/Jag or Jaina/Kyp fanfictions
    *PM those keeping up this thread with links to your Jaina/Jag or Jaina/Kyp fanfictions
    *PM those keeping up this thread with your vote on fanfiction of the month (dates to be posted)
    *post comments about thread
    *post comments on a fanfiction (people that post mean comments will be asked to edit their post.)

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy this Index!

~Neobi

2. Lyra

Lyra Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2002
  3. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Hello people.

I also bid you welcome to this thread. Upon invite of Neobi-Kenobi, Flying_Fishi and Lyra, I'll be your special 'moderator' for the thread. I'll be posting requests when some off the following occurs:

1) When things that others or myself find offensive, disturbing or outright false come to my attention (either by reading them myself or by others who may feel free to PM me and request a message to be edited), I'll ask the submitter kindly by PM to edit his or her message. From then, there's a three day window in which you can do so. If not, a board moderator will be asked to remove/delete the post.

2) If you have a problem with the review, take it to the reviewer by email or PM. Clicking on the link of the reviewer will open up a PM screen, directly to this user.
    You're hereby requested not to do so in the thread, since it can get quite clogged with messages of all kinds and might easily be missed.

3) I might, on occasion, review a story. If you wish for a specific reviewer among the four of us, request it by PM and we'll be happy to do so.
    So, let's keep it nice and clean and above all; informative.

Eld.

4. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    wow! thank u so much Lyra for pming me.... this is so cool! the Force has guided u all very well it has...

lates,
    ;)aMi

5. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Hello, all :) I'm flying_fishi, and I serve one purpose, to review these fics :)

6. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
    Reviews:

Interlude by Mira_Terrik

After a reconnaissance mission goes awry, Jaina Solo and Jag Fel are stranded on a desolate planet and must come face-to-face with their growing feelings for one another.

This is a very well written romance about Jaina and Jagged. It has a wonderful story line and great descriptions. And unlike many Jaina/Jag stories today Kyp is not portrayed as mean or rude but as a friend to Jaina which I find refreshing. I highly recommend this story to anyone who likes romance and Jaina/Jag stories.

Devotion by Jedi-Princess-Solo

Caught up in the fierce war with the Yuuzhan Vong, Jaina Solo and Jag Fel struggle to find happiness together in a galaxy filled with uncertainty and darkness.

Wonderful Jag/Jaina story that is packed with mush. Averaging around 4 to 9 posts a day this will keep you reading. I have to say that this is one of my favorite Jag/Jaina stories.

War of the Heart by the_jedi_princess

Jaina Solo is torn between her feelings for Kyp Durron and those for her old.

Definetly interesting. Very nicely put together and has had a lot of thought put into it. I am very sorry that I didn't read this sooner. I have to say I highly recommend this story and I feel this is one of the better Jaina/Kyp stories around.

The Witness by Runaway_Shadow

Jaina's getting strange dreams of murder. Dreams that come true. When she investigates she discovers things better left buried.

This story is written from a different point of view, which is first person. First person is a bit more difficult to write, however Runaway_Shadow does a nice job in writting it. The story is very intriging and keeps you wondering. This story has a very interesting plot line and I hope she keeps it going in this direction.

M.I.A. by Jaggie_Jaya

Summary to come...

While the story is a bit undeveloped and has some mistakes, the story line is interesting. This story adds a bit of humor to a serious plot and pulls it off quite well. This is one story I personally will be following. And if Jaggie_Jaya ever wants to re-do this story she can easily make it ten times longer.

Jagged by Mira_Terrik

Summary to come...

Heart wrenchingly sad, tear jerking, and absolutely exquisite. Wonderful detail and excellent first person writing. An over-all wonderful vignette by a wonderful author.

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey guys, NarundiJedi here. I just wanted to mention that you're missing a couple of Kyp/Jaina fics, written by Lianna. :) They're "The Kiss" and "Sequel to The Kiss" If I can remember any more that I've read, I'll tell you about them. Oh yeah, what about Mayo_Solo's fic, "I'll Think About It"?

Jae Angel

8. wedgeyboy

wedgeyboy Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Yeah, you go ppl. This will rock.

9. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Lifeline by Eldritch009

The Chiss decide to reach out a helping hand to the Jedi Order, by offering them a new world withing their borders. Colonel Jagged Fel travels to Yavin 4 and brings the proposal before Luke Skywalker. There he meets Jaina again...

Eldritch has managed to write us all a very good fic. If you're going to read it, set a few hours aside. Each of the twenty-eight chapters is pretty long.
    Eldritch's writing style is enjoyable - the fic easily slides from drama to mild humour. There's plenty of good one-liners in this one.
    Several characters from the pre-NJO EU make it an interesting read. A must for all Jaina/Jag readers.

Reflections by Kathryn

Jag has gone. But now he is returning from his home in the Unknown Regions. But is it for the best? What does Jaina have that might ruin what is now their friendship?

This is a fairly new Jaina/Jag and I have to say I like it. The writing style is good and the plot is unique. There is an interesting plot twist near the start that will make your jaw drop and your mind whirl. Several flashbacks make for an interesting read.

10. JaegerGhent

JaegerGhent Jedi Master star 5

Jan 5, 2002
    Good work, guys. :) I'll work on my tag. :p

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    this is so great!!! and my story's up on this thread. i'm so honored (that was not sarcasm)

i really am truely honored [face_blush]

anyway, this is so great :)

Jaina/Jag forever [face_love]

12. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
  13. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    My story is coming along well, and is prime for reviewing.

14. Lyra

Mar 5, 2002
    Uppers

the_jedi_princess im a little busy at the moment, i'll see if one of the others has time to do a review :)

Lyra

15. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
    New review. the_jedi_princess, don't worry if fishi doesn't get to it first I'll review it for ya.

~Neobi

16. JaegerGhent

JaegerGhent Jedi Master star 5

Jan 5, 2002
    Gonna up this...

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Up! And thanks for including my story on here! I'm honored. :)

Jae Angel

18. Lyra

Mar 5, 2002
    Uppers

Im hopefully going to updating this later tonight or tomorrow. If anyone has links to fics i've missed id be most grateful if you could pm me :)

Lyra

19. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
  20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Up you go! :)

Jae Angel

21. Lyra

Mar 5, 2002
    Uppers & Updated :)

Lyra

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    UP! :)

Jae Angel

23. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    hi all

i'll review or beta anyone's fic, just pm me or email me at jaina_solo_durron_247@yahoo.com.au I will be available between 9am and 11pm, Western Australia time, for the next two weeks, for urgent betaing/reviewing

oh and btw, i'm rather partial to jaina/kyp fics, but i will occasionally read a jaina/jag fic *if it's good enough*

-jsd

24. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
  25. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
    Hey guys! New reviews should be up within a week. Sorry it has been so long but with the real world and soooo many stories its been difficult. Also please remember I may review a story that was requested to be reviewed after yours, do not worry I haven't forgotten you, their story was probably shorter. It takes me a while to get through a fanfiction I haven't been keeping up with. Thank you for you patience.

~Neobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.