main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina/Jag & Jaina/Kyp Fanfiction Index ~Please see page 7 (3.30)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neobi_Kenobi, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I just have a beef with anybody who thinks that it's morally wrong to like characters who are lacking solid moral definition. I mean, haven't these people ever liked a nice, sexy bad guy before? ;) Maybe even a bad guy that killed lots of people? :p

I just can see the difference between liking an imaginary murderer and liking a real one. People like my conservative father can't really see the difference as clearly as I can. Maybe it's because I'm so liberal. But it's not like I'd really bring a ex-con home to "meet the parents", so to speak, so he need not worry. ;)

Jae Angel

2. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    I have a story that is not really focused on J/J/K. Rather it is more focused on Tenel Ka, but it has a portion concerning the twisted triangle of J/J/K (or J/K/J or K/J/J) in Part 3. So, I'm not sure if you want it in this thread, but it's there if you want it. :)

The New Queen Mother

3. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    What the hell is the significance of Goldfish and Ritz Crackers?

Fishi, I'm not really sure what the main purpose of their groups are but briefly, they are a gathering of writers that support J/J wholeheartedly. Perhaps the most loyal fans here on the boards. Don't worry, I wasn't really talking about the food...

Dust

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I eat goldfish (frequently for breakfast if I'm lazy and didn't grab anything to eat before leaving the house).

Dana

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I've actually eaten live goldfish at a party before. :) Eight of them. :D They squiggle on the way down. :p

Jae Angel

6. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww . . .

7. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Slimy, but satisfying.

8. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Stardust, sorry my response has taken so long, but you put me to sleep w/ your response on the last page. Blah, blah, blah, I like Kyp, blah, Jag is better for Jaina, blah, blah, blah. Get to the point already.

What I'm saying is that since J/Jers have what they want right now, it's easy for them to say, "Hey, Kyp and Jag should be friends!"

If my "friend" was dating some girl at school who I really liked and who rejected me for him, there's NO WAY I'd still be friends with him.

Heck, if Kyp and Jaina were dating, many of the K/Jers (myself not included, of course) would say, "Hey, Kyp and Jag should be friends" while the J/Jers would be bitter.

It works both ways, you know.

Dana, I also eat goldfish and ritz crackers for breakfast... if you catch my drift... [face_devil]

Chris

9. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Stupid American crackers :p Taste disgusting.

Give me some Jatz any day :cool:

Update:

To Have A Second Chance

-Jaina/Kyp
    -Completed

10. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Crimson, I agree with you... I never disagreed in any of my posts that J/J fans have an easier time liking Kyp, the only thing I was posting about was how I can like Jag and Kyp at the same time. I never said it wasn't easy for me to like him - because you are right, it is easier for me during the current time being of the books. I'm sorry I put you to sleep, I wasn't really disagreeing with you wholeheartedly, I just wanted to add my two cents to the discussion.

Dust

11. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Hero

Mainly a Jacen/Tahiri romance, it's also the beginning of Jag/Jaina's romance!

Mended

Send in the Jacen/Tahiri trilogy, but still a lot of jag/jaina romance & ooh, what's this, a wedding too!

The Funeral (After You?re Gone)
    Summary: Inspired by Jade_Skywalker's 'Only Time'. This is probably AU since Jaina, I hope, doesn't die in the NJO series. Jag?s reaction to Jaina dying before they were able to be married.

12. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    Check out the contest:

Jaina's Match.

It should have a lot of good stories.

13. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    TITLE: Colors
    AUTHOR: JainaJag00
    DATE BEGUN: 1/1
    SUMMARY: The most genius Jag/Jaina I've ever read. Jag/Jaina romance!
    NOTES: NJO, J/J

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Stardust: Fishi, I'm not really sure what the main purpose of their groups are but briefly, they are a gathering of writers that support J/J wholeheartedly.

maybe the ritz crackers do but not the goldfish. trust me on this--sk & jjq are at least semi-k/j and i'm z/j. rogue reads k/j often. i think the only GF who DOES support it wholeheartedly is inyri ;)

just for your info...

~TJF

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    while the Ritz Crackers are major J/Jers (at least i am) we are willing to read Kyp/Jaina (at least i am) and Jaina/Zekk (at least i am) noticing a trend? :D

off to bed now i go...

16. YouDontHaveToKnow

YouDontHaveToKnow Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2003
  17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    it says 'help wanted'... what kind of help? and how wanted?

18. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    If you look on the last page it gives all the details.

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Did this goldfish and ritz cracker thing come from a random discussion where you all found out that some of you with similar J/J preferences all liked ritz while the rest of you liked goldfish? I'm confused! :p

Jae Angel

20. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Title: The Funeral
    Author: AERYN_SUN
    Tagline: Inspired by Jade_Skywalker's 'Only Time'. This is probably AU since Jaina, I hope, doesn't die in the NJO series. Jag/Jaina fic!

Title: I'd Miss You Still (Sequel to the Funeral)
    Tagline: The long awaited return of Jaina Solo and her daughter, Cherith Solo Fel, Jag's teenage daughter. After Jaina learns of Jag's brief affair with Celeste, she decides to start over with Jag but will she learn to love him again?

21. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Title: Pain Author: JainaDurron
    Tagline: Kyp Durron has been captured by the Vong, and Jaina Solo can sense his pain. While she spirals into insanity, it is up to Jag Fel and Tahiri Veila to uncover the mystery behind Kyp's location, why he was taken, and to bring him back before they lose them both forever. And they must also deny what is between them in the process, or can they?

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    In Ruins: Summary: Kyp and Jaina go on a mission to Endor and make a shocking discovery from the past. Jag is dead in this story.

23. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Title: Hero
    Author:AERYN_SUN
    Tagline: It started with a kiss and a promise. Now, unlikely lovers, they must hide their passion from the one person that could destroy them? Her ex-boyfriend and her lover's little brother. Jacen/Tahiri & Jag/Jaina romance!

Title: Mended
    Tagline: Anakin does come back from the dead; Jacen doesn't die, and they both have feelings for Tahiri. Nasty love triangle, tearing brother's apart. Takes off where Hero ended. Jacen/Tahiri & Jag/Jaina romance; sequel to 'Hero'.

24. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Trickster, hehe thanks for that clear-up. I know what you mean about not being extremely devoted to just one pairing, such as J/J. I really do miss J/Z a lot from the days of the YJK - quite sad when Jaina disregards Zekk in SbS and DJ. K/J is probably the most fun pairing to read about - there are a lot of good stories out there about them.

25. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Title Jaina's Journal
    Author AERYN_SUN
    Date begun 6/26/02
    Tagline: Prequel to Ana & Owen, set 25 years earlier; CH1 starts after Dark Tide II when Jaina & Jag talk in the bay. Dark Tide II & Balance Point Spoilers.
    Notes: The first Jag & Jaina fanfic, originally posted at fanfiction.net under the pen name I'm normally go by obi's girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.