main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto January Fan Day -- The Queen's Gambit

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Jan 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Panaka as Drag Queen Amidala?

Err, I'm going to have to read those rules Tragic posted online. :p

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    //Quote:

" I'm missing Star Wars Simon Says.......(Geek!Geek!) "

Wait a second! I have that. Are you insinuating I'm a *gasp* geek?

(Does it matter that it's still mint in box?)

:p

3. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    We gotta play The Gambit again another fanday.

4. SandwichBoy

SandwichBoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    WEll, we're still interested in an iron chef fan day for february...say saturday the 17th for now...aand I don't think anyone would complain having another chance to play that cool game. sound good to anyone?

5. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Remember folks, the Iron Chef Fan Day has more features (and not the microsoft kind!) than a regular fan day. These include:

1) Really good food by me. Sandwich can vouch for this. I'm the one who does most of the cooking. The Really Good Food includes your appetizer, meal, and dessert, with a choice in menu of Carnivore or Vegetarian. However, the dessert does not come in Carnivore. :)

2) Really funny TV, being Iron Chef. I just found my copy of the Iron Chef drinking game too. I suppose, in the interests of safety and orderliness, this will include your choice of non-alcoholic beverage. Unless we trust you a lot and you're not driving.

3) Really good company. This part is up to you (people have to show up).

4) Hopefully....Queen's Gambit? I didn't get a chance to play last time, but even watching was fun.

Please RSVP (e-mail one of the two of us)sometime in the very near future, with any food allergies/diet restrictions/what-not included so I don't kill you accidentally. :) Also, if anyone who can halfway cook could bring something (preferably centred around a theme ingredient to be announced) it would be -greatly- appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from people!

Cris~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.