main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jawa Jabber

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey you'll do fine flying Alex. I'll be flying for the first time in March myself, so we both are flying the first time. I'm excited :D
    If you're scared Alex, bring a parachute :p

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh yeah so I can get sucked into the engine when I jump! :_| 8-}

3. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh stop thinking so negative Alex and think positive. :)
    You have to if you want to fly :)

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Fine...*pouts, and sits in the corner of the thread*

I'll just wait and die then... 8-}

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    You will not dare do that Alex or I will get the whip! [face_devil]
    Just get up, get happy, and shut up! lol :p
    Just kidding :p

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Its been a real blessing these past few days, and I have been even more blessed as to see the theaterical trailer for "The Passion of the Christ" which has set to be released here in Victorville Movies 10 on Feb. 25th, 2004 :D .

I am praying to take a group of people down to see it on the Sunday following, perhaps SALTT Christian Club could go down together? :confused:

Either way, SALTT is working on a Bible study which I will lead on the Friday (Feb. 20th) immediately before the films release, thus giving us an awesome opurtunity to draw more people into this film, as man its a awesome movie :) .

For those of you whom are unfamiliar you guys can check out the main websote located at this address: [www.thepassionofthechrist.com] ;)

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    That sounds interesting, well hope you enjoy it and that your students do too Alex. :)

8. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I've seen some stuff about the movie. It looks like it might be pretty good. Mel Gibson is doing it I believe.

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "That sounds interesting, well hope you enjoy it and that your students do too Alex. :) "

I wish my students could go see it :( , yet due to the rating "R" the church is mainly leaving it to the parents to decide whether or not it is okay for them to see it, though not bad in language but rather in violence, as Mel gets us up there and in the middle of the action :D .

Rather, SALTT will be able to see it with permission slips ;) .

[i][color=blue]Jedi_Knight_Seifer[/i][/color]: "[i]I've seen some stuff about the movie. It looks like it might be pretty good. Mel Gibson is doing it I believe.[/i]"

Its gonna be awesome! [face_grin] Mel Gibson's first movie and I pray not his last [face_happy] .

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    It's not Mel Gibson's first movie Alex :p
    Mel Gibson has been in a lot more movies :)
    And it's weird, I've never heard of this movie, oh well :)
    A movie I want to see that's out on video now is Underworld. It looks so awesome! :D
    Oh and like last month I had finally seen The League of Extronidary Gentleman :D
    I loved that movie! Great action! Completely awesome! :D

Okay some movies coming out in theaters...
    April 16 The Punisher, a Marvel hero
    July 2, Spider-Man 2
    Sometime in April Catwoman comes out, which sounds horrible...
    Shattered Glass, I hope that comes out on movie soon so I can see it :)

11. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    I can't wait for the movie Troy to come out. That looks like it will be an awesome movie to go see. I hope they do it as acccurate as possible.

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    It's not Mel Gibson's first movie Alex
    Mel Gibson has been in a lot more movies

Mel Gibson isn?t in the Passion, he?s completely behind the camera. As for it being the first film he ever made, he actually directed Braveheart.

Yeah, Troy looks pretty awesome.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Nah, I meant his first biblically based film which he has directed ;) . Braveheart was not in that area as this one is. And I am excited as to see it for myself, I hear it is rated R mainly for the graphic scenes of Christ's crucifiction. Though as Mel said in an interview, it is not as graphic as he thinks it truely was [face_shocked] that Friday.

Oh, when does Troy come out to theaters? :confused: and what is its rating?

Also, Shattered Glass was a great film Mertroid, you should for sure see it :D !

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah I do want to see it :D
    Shattered Glass that is :)

Oh and I heard about Mel Gibson's movie? Very graphic the thing is, my mom has an article about the movie in her Entertainment Weekly, I don't want to see it, the pics creeped me out actually.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "Oh and I heard about Mel Gibson's movie? Very graphic the thing is, my mom has an article about the movie in her Entertainment Weekly, I don't want to see it, the pics creeped me out actually."

It may be graphic, but it best describes the occurances to the teeth as to what happened within those 9 hours which Christ hung on that cross ;) . Its a film I encourage all to go see, and this up-coming Monday Mel Gibson is going to be on channel 7 ABC as to talk about it. I believe at 8 p.m. at night PST :D .

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I still don't wish to see it....but it seems educational

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh it is! :D I am so looking forward to its release ;) . My church gave out 500 tickets today at 6.50 price and for those whom purchased a ticket they got another free for those whom have someone in mind to take to see it ;) .

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    There was some interview with Mel Gibson last night about the movie, etc....didn't watch it but heard about it...

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "There was some interview with Mel Gibson last night about the movie, etc....didn't watch it but heard about it..."

Nah, its tonight, in fact I sent you an e-mail about it ;) :D .

20. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Another great educational film is Dogma. It's very religious in nature and I recommend you all watch it.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] two totally different fields there... 8-}

22. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Dogma is an awesome movie. Then again, all Kevin Smith movies are.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey Curtis, how was Denny's? 8-} Hopefully, you did not work that poor woman all over again [face_laugh] .

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    What about Denny's?
    Anyways.. heh, I liked Dogma... I found it very educational. Well, not really, but it was really funny ^_^

25. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Kevin Smith movies do rock. When are you gonna pop out of
    a tree or something at vvc so i can give you your hat back Curtis? I've been carrying it for months...

My 333rd post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.