main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[JCNGL] Who wants to play some games?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Maarek-Stele, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maarek-Stele

Maarek-Stele Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2006
    The main draw that brought me to the Games forum was that fact that there was a regular community that played games together and had fun doing so. Despite the occasional attempt at reviving such activities, it doesn't really seem to stick. Time to try again anyway.

What are the main multiplayer games you're playing? PC/Console? Contact info? Even if you can't play, you should still throw out some available times as we could throw together a chatroom or Team Speak or something.

If you're interested in trying to get some games together, throw out some info!

Aragorn327: AIM: CrazyLikeTehFox, Steam: Lord Donut, XboxLive/WindowsLive: Zod the Bear

PC Games: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Dawn of War I (still debating whether to pick up 2 or not,) JO, JA, probably others.
    Xbox: Halo 3, CoD 4, CoD: WaW, GTA4, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, probably others.

Available times: Week nights tend to be free if not studying or watching mandatory tv.

2. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    Xbox Live is the only place I play online now. Right now I'm pretty much only playing SFIV and Halo Wars, but still love to get into Halo 3.

3. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    AIM: RichSC21 Steam: RichSC21
    Games: Team Fortress 2, Steam Mods, Swat 4, Defcon (check my steam profile for all the games I own but don't have installed)

I'm limited to a laptop at the moment, so my supply of games is short and mostly singled player orientated. Also, my online time is a bit limted due to work, but if you see me on Steam, give me a shout, and I'll gladly let you be the medic to my heavy, or vice versa.

Also, we have an official JCNGL/10005 Group on Steam.
    If anyone can identify the picture, you win.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have DF2/JO/JA/Supremacy/Rebellion/FoCom/and all that.

4. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I don't really play online, and my timezone and work hours make this practically impossible. But if you managed to get a Star Wars FPS game going at a time I could participate I would allow anyone to kick my arse.

I also have Guitar Hero and Rock Band on PS3, so in the unlikely event someone wants to jam on there I'll be up for that.

AIM: MarcusCalavera
    PSN: MarcusP2

5. Z-501

Z-501 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2009
    OK I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET HOOKED UP @ MY 360, BUT I AM GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE THIS SATURDAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET ONLINE THERE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PLAYING HALO 3 OR LEFT 4 DEAD, E-mail ME OR POST IT ON THIS BOARD(preferably e-mail)

MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS: Aritakeclan@yahoo.com

6. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    When my 360 gets back from repair...I'll play Mortal Kombat, COD4 or COD5, Endwar, but probably mostly L4D.

xbox360: Gamertag: Captain Thrawn

Send me a friend request, I'll get back to you asap when my 360 is all repaired and stuff. 360 is my major gaming.

For PC Online I have 007: Quantom of Solace which I play online regually and it uses windows live like the 360 so its the same user name. Look me up there.

I have a PS3, but I only have family games or single player games so don't bother.

7. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Finally found myself a decent multiplayer set of games.

Steam: Torngasuk

Games: Team Fortress 2 (trial now, full game later), Steam Mods, JA, JO, EoW, BF2, Rebellion.

8. Master_Chief

Master_Chief Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2003
    Awesome, I'll add you on Steam. My next week'll be off due to graduation/moving, but we'll have to try to get some JC TF2 games together.

9. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Sounds good. I'll be back in TF2 sometime over the summer, but I'm always good for a round of Steam Mods until then.

10. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Rich and I were able to get X-wing Alliance, Jedi Knight, and Mysteries of the Sith working multiplayer serveral months ago, (even on Vista 64) so I would be very interested in any of those.

11. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    After an unfortunate delay, TF2 is now mine. I'm good for a game anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.