main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jedi Adept: Greater Than the Sum of Their Parts *** Complete *** THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kidan, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSanctimonious

DarthSanctimonious Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2006
    [face_whistling]
    Turn the swine over to Jacen![face_devil]
    Beautiful imagery. Much better than the melodrama we got from pretty much everyone but Stover and Williams. One of those passages that I just want to keep reading over and over.

Within reason, of course. :p

2. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    That entire chapter gave me goosebumps....

Wonderful, Kidan....just wonderful...=D=

I wonder how long it will be before Tahiri begins getting suspicious?....[face_thinking]

Can't wait for the next chapter.

FL @};-

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    ?You do realize that Jedi are not supposed to do the whole possession thing, right??

Noelani laughs again, a musical tinkling. ?Yes, Master I do. But Papa doesn?t quite understand.?

Ha! As it should be :D

Tahiri glances at the younger girl again. ?It?s all right Noelani. You didn?t know. He died before you were born, yet I still mourn for him.?

Oh dear, this is just going to end up in tears adn anger... oh Luke,. what were you thinking? Tsk, tsk.

Outstanding post.

4. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Ah...progress of assumption is being made. Cleverly put. I'd say Noleani has gotten both Anakin and Tahiri's fidgetnes. LOL, with Anakin as a father trouble's going to follow her to the point of heroics and mindless adventure.:D

5. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    wow that was a good one, i hope that all will be well in the upcoming chapter

6. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Thrawn McEwok
    I should have replied to this earlier... :oops:
    :D

I'll try and reply to the earlier reply to my original reply later, though... [face_mischief] :p
    KK

EDIT: and I'll reply to the latest update later as well - even later, or earlier, I dunno?! :confused: [face_laugh]

Interesting - both for the Bith "musical" approach (unconsciously echoing the 'musical' structures/metaphors above?) and for Tahiri's YV narrowing of the eyes: "ungainly" is such a super, subtle adjective! :D
    :) I enjoyed writing that scene...and yeah..."ungainly" is a super adjective!

Hah! Lovely reactions... Noelani is her mom's effusion - and, when faced with Tahiri, her dad's silence and thoughtfulness....

But then again, that contrast was in both of them, I guess... [face_thinking]

yes she is on both counts!!

Heh. Is this an echo of that moment at the start of Conquest where Anakin notices Luke doing something similar?
    it wasn't intentional, but now that you mention it...

Nice bit of rationalizing - and, "polling the Force"? Lovely vocab again! :D
    Thanks!

From polling to pooling? o_O
    I like my alliteration!

Define "wrong"? o_O :p
    [face_laugh] well it'd probably not be "bear my nephew's daughter out of wedlock" or anything like that...

"[face_laugh] [face_laugh] :D"
    :)

o_O [face_thinking] *interrupts extended quotation of awesome scene to raise eyebrow - has Mara been on the other side of a discussion a little like this before?* :p
    heh...very possibly...

... :eek: :D
    :p

[face_beatup] [face_love] Now that's what I call a healthy relationship!! :D [face_dancing]
    [face_laugh] aye...that it is...

Truly character-driven; I love the contrast of Luke's (slightly delusional?) rationalization with Mara's dynamic of self-discipline controlling her raw nature, segueing from controlled emotion - which seems so quiet at the time - into the unleashed physicality of the punch, and that "guttural noise" she makes...
    [face_blush] thanks!!

And then in that last line, control again, contrasted with Luke's... silence? [face_thinking]

And an all-round awesome update!! :cool:

[face_blush] thanks!!

Chapter Two to be reviewed here!!
    *waits expectantly*

'tis awesome again, though! :D
    thanks again!

G__Anakin
    Tahiri's getting warm[face_mischief]
    true...

Great chapter and the characters are just perfect!:)
    Thanks!!!

darth_dragon666
    dang, this is good
    Either luke tells
    or Anakins ghost will tell
    and no matter what, Tahiri blows up at luke

Thanks!! And yeah...sooner or later Tahiri will probably blow up at Luke...

Jade_eyes
    Great moving conversation between the two.
    Thanks!

Noelani's earnestness, restlessness during meditations, her boundless curiosity and honest questions ... so natural and "real" :D
    Thanks! I'd hoped that they'd come out "real"

She has Anakin's eyes, huh? :) :) :)
    [face_mischief]yup

I am really liking Noelani a lot ... she has a very appealing personality. :)
    :DThanks!! Glad that everyone likes her...

Your Tahiri, as usual, is perfect. :) @};-
    [face_blush]Thanks!!

DarthSanctimonious
    "[face_whistling]"
    [face_laugh]well Luke is THINKING it is...

Turn the swine over to Jacen![face_devil]
    heh

Beautiful imagery. Much better than the m

7. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Greater Than the Sum of Their Parts

great title :D

"To see something new born in you and Tahiri. And to give you whatever small help I am able to give to see that birth arrive."
    -- Jedi Master Ikrit to Anakin Solo (Conquest)

[face_thinking] That saves me from looking for a quote for the next A/T mag :p remind me ;) :D

Prologue

Sweat covers her body, causing the thin hospital gown to cling to her. Her legs ache from being in the stirrups for hours on end, her body twisted, granting access to her most private parts to the medical droids as they float and cluck to themselves.

she is in labour!

Tahiri closes her eyes as she considers the fact that the traditional spot for the father of her child is being taken by a droid.

Anakin, why did you have to die?

yeah, why had he had to die? :(

The end result of that single night on the Exquisite Death with Anakin. Images and sounds from that night flicker through her mind. The ancient Tusken ceremony, the symbolic words they both whispered to one another. Then what they did afterwards ? the consummation of their marriage.

oh :D [face_mischief] :D

She absently rubs her stomach, as emptiness and loss fills her soul.

WHAT THE SITH!!! :eek:

Chapter One

It is the Dark Man from his dreams.

o_O [face_thinking] [face_idea] [face_thinking]

An android that should not possibly exist, as all medical records of Anakin Solo were lost during the fall of Coruscant.

maybe not? Or maybe they didn?t have had the records?

?Choose your apprentice, and then bring whoever you?ve chosen here, and I?ll formalize it.?

I have a feeling that it might be her own child

----------------------------------------------------------

Y?lr Hic?kla. Pluor Sytho, Bistam, Noelani Darklighter.

Noelani is her daughter? o_O

She moves like a sandpanther.

like her mother, huh :p

Kam glances that way, and looks back down at Tahiri. ?She?s powerful, with a lot of native talent. I think you?d be a great teacher for her. In fact she reminds me a bit of you when you were that age.?

I ask me why :p

Tahiri raises her hand, and Noelani blushes as she quiets down. ?Sorry Knight Veila, I seem to talk too much sometimes.?

like her mother :p

Tahiri grins, her happiness an odd emotion, one she has not felt in too long. ?Wonderful, go get cleaned up and then meet me at Master Skywalker?s office.?

[face_thinking] He knows?

Chapter Two

Then as quickly as Luke?s face turned to disbelief, it flickers back into his normal smiling features.

so he knows!

---------------------------------------------------

?I gave Tahiri the wrong chit this morning. It had a list of potential apprentices for Jaina on it, rather than the list that I had prepared for Tahiri.?

might teach the aging Grand Master to be more careful and actually pay attention
    he might notice what his nephew is up to :p

Luke slowly shakes his head. ?No. I removed all memories she had of the pregnancy, and her child. Dropped her off on Mon Calamari, and took the baby girl to the Darklighter?s, Bigg?s parents, to raise, to adopt as one of their own. When I checked the apartment I had put Tahiri up in after dropping Noelani off, she was gone. I didn?t see her again until the night before our trip to the Unknown Regions.?

he didn?t do that?!? :eek:

?You kriffing lying Sith! How could you do that to her??

=D= perfect =D=

Mara?s mouth tightens a bit, and she opens the door and leaves the room.

think a right reaction!

Chapter Three

?I got them, oh, back before you were born. During the Vong War.

Tahiri saying ?Vong?? :eek:

She looks at the girl, noting the grin on her face. ?He rescued you? Like a prince in a fairy tale??

awww

She?s a lot like Anakin. Wonder if all teenaged Jedi are?

just his daughter :p

curious if Luke is going to admit wh

8. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Maggy
    great title :D
    Thanks!!

[face_thinking] That saves me from looking for a quote for the next A/T mag :p remind me ;) :D
    [face_laugh]:) happy to provide a service!

she is in labour!
    yes she is...

yeah, why had he had to die? :(
    the unabashed fanboy in me wants to say: "so he can be rezzed in LotF to kick Jacen's butt...

oh :D [face_mischief] :D
    :D

WHAT THE SITH!!! :eek:
    [face_laugh] caught ya huh?

"o_O [face_thinking] [face_idea] [face_thinking] "
    o_O[face_mischief]

maybe not? Or maybe they didn?t have had the records?
    well see Prisoner X7835241 for my thoughts on where Anakin went off to...

I have a feeling that it might be her own child
    heh....

Noelani is her daughter? o_O
    [face_whistling]

like her mother, huh :p
    well it's more an statement about Anakin from Nom's thoughts in Traitor....but yeah...

I ask me why :p
    [face_laugh]

like her mother :p
    heh

[face_thinking] He knows?
    oh yeah....

so he knows!
    oh yeah...

might teach the aging Grand Master to be more careful and actually pay attention
    he might notice what his nephew is up to :p

[face_laugh] one oculd hope...

he didn?t do that?!? :eek:
    yes he did....

=D= perfect =D=
    thanks!!

think a right reaction!
    my thoughts as well....

Tahiri saying ?Vong?? :eek:
    well it's the name given by the GFFA to the war with the Yuuzhan Vong...</justification>[face_whistling]

awww
    :)

just his daughter :p
    heh...

curious if Luke is going to admit what he has done to young Tahiri [face_thinking]
    or if Mara is going to do it

we'll find out....

wow, cool idea :D
    Thanks!

looking forward to the next post
    in just a little bit!

it would be nice could you drop a pm so I don?t overlook it, thanks in advance
    :) it'll be my pleasure!

9. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter Four

Noelani is sitting on a bench at the side of the sparring area, watching her Master and Jaina Solo duel. Their blades flicker in a speedy series of attacks and parries, never staying still for more than a moment at a time. The sounds of the sabers ring in the cavernous room, the ever-changing hum occasionally followed by the crashing sound of the sabers connecting.

It is a sound that pulls at her, causes her to grin. Makes her want to get up, and take up one of the weapons herself.

Finally one of the duelers gets the better of the other, and Jaina?s voice rings out. ?Point.?

Tahiri extinguishes her blade, and bows to Jaina, and then the two share a laugh over something Noelani can?t hear as they head towards her. She bounces up, a smile on her face for her Master.

Tahiri gives her head a quick shake. ?Hello Noelani, how was your class today??

?It was great, we learned about all sorts of things. But I didn?t like dissecting the amphibian. It smelled kind of funny. But there?s a starfighter piloting course starting next week that I was hoping I could attend. Do you think I?ll be able to? Please Master??

Jaina barks a quick laugh, as she looks at Tahiri. ?I think she talks more than you used to do.?

Then Jaina leans closer to Noelani. ?Tell you what, if Toes here doesn?t let you do the piloting course, come see me, I?ll give you lessons.?

Tahiri smirks at Jaina, and waves her hand away. ?You passed on the chance to corrupt a young apprentice, don?t be doing it to mine.?

Noelani watches the two old friends, waiting for a break in their banter to ask her question. Finally it comes.

?Toes??

Jaina bursts out laughing. ?You mean you haven?t noticed that she never wears shoes??

Startled Noelani looks down and sees Tahiri?s bare feet, the toenails a shining, glossy pink. ?Oh.?

Tahiri pushes Jaina away, and wraps her arms around Noelani. ?Come on ?Lani, we get to do something new today.?

Pulling her attention away from Tahiri?s toes, Noelani looks up at her Master with a smile. ?What?s that??

?Gaffi sticks!?

?What!?

?I?m going to teach you to fight with a Gaderfii.?

?Why not lightsabers??

?Because if we ever visit my adopted father, you?ll need to know how to use a Gaderfii.

?Oh.?

Tahiri walks over to a weapons cabinet, and pulls out two of the long pieces of metal, and passes one to Noelani.

Noelani looks at the thing ? a bar about the length of her leg, a lethal looking barbed spike on one end, the other end a bend which ended in a club head, with another barbed spike, but this one tapered to provide a small cutting edge.

She hefts the weapon, getting used to the weight and balance.

?Follow my actions.?

Noelani looks up at Tahiri, and sees her swinging the Gaderfii in a specific arch around her body, even at the slow speed which Tahiri uses, the weapon appears alive and dangerous in her Master?s hands.

Keeping her eyes on Tahiri, Noelani begins imitating the motions, swinging the staff around her body, a complicated series of jabs, arches and slashes.

Tahiri?s voice is strong and firm. ?This is the training dance. It is taught to all Tuskens as the basis of fighting.?

Noelani nods her head, as she notices that Tahiri has finally started running through things she had done before. Soon Noelani begins to recognize the movements, anticipating which one Tahiri is going to do next.

She can hear pride in her Master?s voice. ?Speed up.?

Noelani gives another brief nod, and begins stepping through the dance faster. She can feel the burn in her arms and shoulders from swinging the heavy weapon around her small frame.

?Faster.?

Noelani starts swinging the Gaderfii faster, keeping the staff moving in the same pattern which Tahiri showed her.

?Faster.?

Noelani grunts, the Gaderfii whirling around her body, a whistling noise accompanying it as it cuts through the air. A sheen of sweat coats her body.

?Faster.?

She has no energy to even reply to Tahiri now. She just begins going faster. A stitch crops up in her sid

10. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

Jul 4, 2006
    Great Update! For a second I thought Noelani might hit someone. So, she might take a flight course.[face_thinking] The future leader of her own sqaudron everyone! It's bound to happen with her Solo blood! :p

11. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    you are most certainly welcome :D

you only need to remind me now :p

[face_dancing][face_laugh]=D=:cool:

I'm on it to restore all my collected fics .. it was among it but never found time to actually read it [face_blush]
    restoring files takes tons of time ... I somehow don't find it while working on the computer :(

:p

yub yub :D

that I was hoping for :p

I would already have missed the up [face_blush] might be that I had a bit too much to drink? :p O:) [face_whistling]
    nuffing said ;)

Chapter Four

Then Jaina leans closer to Noelani. ?Tell you what, if Toes here doesn?t let you do the piloting course, come see me, I?ll give you lessons.?

might be better :p
    might be funny is she is suddenly "Aunt Jaya" ;) :D

Then it happens.

opps [face_worried]

Before she can react, the Gaderfii is out of her hands. With the sound of shattering glass the Gaderfii is out the window, falling to the gardens below them.

Hah!

-------------------------------------

Black blood spurts from his mouth as he coughs raggedly. ?
    Jeedai witch.?

Ulya barks a sharp, harsh laugh. ?There are no
    Jeedai here.?

Ulya [face_thinking] no Jedi? Sith? o_O interesting [face_thinking]

cool training session :D

~ Mags ~

12. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    :) I thought Neolani was going to hit somebody with that[face_laugh]

Great Chapter

13. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    hahaha that was great and Toes...what a nickname

14. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Hmmm, I would think bare feet would be... inconvienent?

The Jedi should know and master more weapons then just their lightsabers. Laughed like cray at Noelani loosing her grip on the gaffi stick. [face_laugh]

Ooooh, Ulya Tu is a wicked one. :eek:

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Toes? [face_laugh]
    Noelani and the Gaderfii :cool:
    Ulya seems to have Force skills. [face_thinking] [face_thinking] And to be set on revenge. [face_worried]
    I'm getting a strong feeling that this is going to be a great adventure with lots of action and plot twists and turns. :D [face_dancing] Exciting... shocking... never a dull moment. :) Woot!

16. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Wow...What a great chapter...=D=

I have to admit I've never thought of Tahiri visiting her Tusken family...But then why wouldn't she?

The end scene has me worried though....[face_worried]

FL @};-

17. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    This keeps getting better and better! The way that you are writing in present tense adds a layer of immediacy to the story.

Tahiri and Noelani are certainly getting along very well, and I could see how she might have easily been Jaina's apprentice as well.

Jaina barks a quick laugh, as she looks at Tahiri. ?I think she talks more than you used to do.?

Tahiri smirks at Jaina, and waves her hand away. ?You passed on the chance to corrupt a young apprentice, don?t be doing it to mine.?

Jaina may find herself in an awkward middle ground here.

The scenes on The Festering Wound (great title, btw) are fantastic. Such great use of all senses.

?We do things when I say we do them. Not all the pieces are in place yet. I am awaiting word from my infidel slave concerning the state of the Jeedai before we go in for the slaughter.?

Infidel slave? Anyone we know?

And I think that she's right that there are no Jeedai here. I think there's a Seeth.

Just when Luke thought his day couldn't get worse.

18. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    CassaSoloDaughterOfA
    Great Update! For a second I thought Noelani might hit someone. So, she might take a flight course.[face_thinking] The future leader of her own sqaudron everyone! It's bound to happen with her Solo blood! :p
    Thanks!! And I thought about having it hit someone, but just having it fly through the window seemed good enough for me...and yeah, she might take a flight course...it's in her blood after all...

Maggy
    you only need to remind me now :p
    heh...i'll try to remember myself......

"[face_dancing][face_laugh]=D=:cool:"
    :D:cool:

I'm on it to restore all my collected fics .. it was among it but never found time to actually read it [face_blush]
    restoring files takes tons of time ... I somehow don't find it while working on the computer :(

I can understand that...

":p "
    [face_mischief]

yub yub :D
    yub!

that I was hoping for :p
    heh...

I would already have missed the up [face_blush] might be that I had a bit too much to drink? :p O:) [face_whistling]
    nuffing said ;)

but you're here, and that's what counts :)

might be better :p
    might be funny is she is suddenly "Aunt Jaya" ;) :D

heh...maybe...

opps [face_worried]
    [face_laugh]

Hah!
    hah!

Ulya [face_thinking] no Jedi? Sith? o_O interesting [face_thinking]
    what is she called on Wookiepedia? Vongrella?

cool training session :D
    thanks!

G__Anakin
    :) I thought Neolani was going to hit somebody with that[face_laugh]
    i'd considered it...but liked this better...

Great Chapter
    Thanks!

Alishu06
    hahaha that was great and Toes...what a nickname
    thanks!

Healer_Leona
    Hmmm, I would think bare feet would be... inconvienent?
    they are...but Tahiri doesn't seem to care..

The Jedi should know and master more weapons then just their lightsabers. Laughed like cray at Noelani loosing her grip on the gaffi stick. [face_laugh]
    :D Glad you liked it...I've tried to build this story similar to JJK and YJK so I needed something a bit light-hearted there...

Ooooh, Ulya Tu is a wicked one. :eek:
    :D[face_devil]you have no idea....

Jade_eyes
    Toes? [face_laugh]
    yes

Noelani and the Gaderfii :cool:
    yup!

Ulya seems to have Force skills. [face_thinking] [face_thinking] And to be set on revenge. [face_worried]
    yes she does seem to have Force skills...

I'm getting a strong feeling that this is going to be a great adventure with lots of action and plot twists and turns. :D [face_dancing] Exciting... shocking... never a dull moment. :) Woot!
    well....it's only ~20k words so I'm not sure how 'great' of an adventure it is...but I do hope it's a fun ride...

Flowerlady
    Wow...What a great chapter...=D=
    Thanks!

I have to admit I've never thought of Tahiri visiting her Tusken family...But then why wouldn't she?
    Well the implications in Promises is that she left for good...but I'm not certain if that was ever stated outright....

The end scene has me worried though....[face_worried]
    it should...[face_devil][face_mischief]

divapilot
    This keeps getting better and better! The way that you are writing in present tense adds a layer of immediacy to the story.
    Thanks! And I like writing

19. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    *small bump* New post tomorrow.

20. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter Five

Leia Organa-Solo stands off to the side, dressed in her usual flowing white robes, watching calmly as her husband works off his frustration. Han Solo is pacing in front of Luke?s desk, an angry scowl clouding his face, contorting his features subtly out of shape.

Of more interest to her is the stillness between Luke and Mara. A strained tension which hums in the room like an exposed power conduit.

Mara notices her stare and Leia quirks an eyebrow at her, her eyes flickering to Luke for a second. An implied question. Mara gives her head a brief shake, sadness flashing over her features for a moment before her face once more settles into the stillness of a Jedi Master.

Han stops pacing, deciding instead to confront the problem he came here for head on. Han slaps his hand on the desk in front of Luke and says, ?He?s interning people, Luke. It?s something the Empire did. Shoving folks into jail just because of what planet they?re from. He killed someone while interrogating her.?

Luke shrugs, the only hint of emotion on his face except a slight gathering of his eyebrows. ?I don?t know what you expect me to do Han. He?s performing his duties as leader of the Guard.?

Han gives his head a shake of frustration. ?I want you to fix it. He?s a Jedi and you?re the head of the Order.?

?My hands are tied here.?

?Don?t you get it? He killed someone while interrogating her. Just like Vader?s troops did to your aunt and uncle.?

Luke sucks in a breath of air, and Leia knows that Han just hit a sore spot. Luke stands up, placing his fist on his desk and leans towards Han. A gesture Leia has seen him use to intimidate Jedi trainees in the past.

?There is nothing we can do here Han. Let it drop.?

Of course Han doesn?t intimidate easily. ?This is because he?s training Ben isn?t it.?

Leia shakes her head, putting her hand over her eyes hoping that her husband doesn't say something to fully fracture his friendship with her brother. Han just continues talking. ?You?re so worried over making sure Ben knows how to use the Force that you refuse to do what?s right and smack down Jacen for his misbehaving. But tell me this Luke, just what is my son teaching yours these days??

Without another word, Han turns and storms out of the room. Leia watches him leave, and then turns back towards Luke and Mara, noticing Luke settle into his seat with a sigh. He looks up and sees his sister still standing there.

?What?s your opinion on this, Leia??

Leia hesitates. She knows what he?s asking. What he is wondering. The question is deeper, more important, than just what she thinks of Jacen?s recent actions. It is a fundamental question of where she stands, on who she stands with.

Luke or Han.

She knows siding with Han now may be damaging to her career as a Jedi. It will hurt her relationship with Luke, Mara, Jacen and probably even Jaina.

But ultimately she knows that Han is right. Jacen is powerful, dangerous, willing to kill and getting more and more out of control with every day that passes.

Knowing that no matter how it may shatter her family, she has to do what she believes is right.

?I think Han?s right. You need to deal with Jacen, before he turns.?

Then she turns and starts to walks away pausing at the door. She stands there for a moment, her back to her brother, her hand over the door release. She bows her head, her heart breaking with what she is about to admit. ?If it?s not too late already.?

Then she steps through the doorway, following Han?s path out of the office area. She catches up to Han as he is leaving the Temple, she grabs his hand, and they begin to walk calmly through the landscaped grounds around which are setup around the training facility on Ossus, finally happening upon an open field were the students will do martial arts training.

They step out onto the field, and notice a pair of girls, performing an intricate series of katas with long Gaderfii. The pair?s blonde hair spins around their respective body, each of them dressed in the loose robes of a Jed

21. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    :) You're being mean to Jacen!! He deserves it!

Great Chapter:)

22. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

Jul 4, 2006
    I think i'll respond with a qoute::D

"Jacen must die, Jacen needs to get shot....after he gives Tenel Ka a goodbye kiss."
    Great update! LOL, Funny how they get mistaken for sisters when they're really mother and daughter.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, whee, baby!!! Han tells it like it tiz!!!!!!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

And bravo for Leia too!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
    Yup, I'm stoked. :D

I just hope it isn't too late. [face_worried]

24. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Chapter Five

Of more interest to her is the stillness between Luke and Mara. A strained tension which hums in the room like an exposed power conduit.

very noticeable what nonsense little farmboy did

Han gives his head a shake of frustration. ?I want you to fix it. He?s a Jedi and you?re the head of the Order.?

go Han :p :D

?Don?t you get it? He killed someone while interrogating her. Just like Vader?s troops did to your aunt and uncle.?

*shrugs* must be really hard for Han to see Luke do nothing on that matter

She knows siding with Han now may be damaging to her career as a Jedi. It will hurt her relationship with Luke, Mara, Jacen and probably even Jaina.

I wouldn?t be so sure about that

?I think Han?s right. You need to deal with Jacen, before he turns.?

w00t :D

Leia releases her, and shakes her head slightly. ?No, nothing is wrong. It?s just that you two could be sisters.?

a tiny bit wrong :p

Noelani turns her wide-eyes onto Tahiri, while Leia turns on Han. ?That?s not helping Tahiri keep the respect of her apprentice.?

[face_laugh] perfect =D= trust Han :p

Han laughs again, his eyes twinkling with amusement. ?Ah, the kid?s crazy about her Master. Besides, what?s Luke going to do to me? Exile me to Dagobah??

and sarcastic he is too

Tahiri nods her head. ?Us too. Come on Nelani, grab your shoes and let?s get to the meeting room.

she things on shoes? *lol*

Very funny chapter :D
    Like Han how he gets upset and sarcastic
    He is really great :cool:

~ Mags ~

25. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Leia releases her, and shakes her head slightly. ?No, nothing is wrong. It?s just that you two could be sisters.?

That made me wince, just knowing the problems the future holds. [face_worried] Well, that and all the problems with Jacen.

Superb post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.