main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

Jedi At Hogwarts

Prologue

Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi wiped the perspiration from his brow quickly before moving his lightsaber and managing to block the next blow aimed at him. He and his fellow Padawan Siri Tachi had been practicing their lightsaber technique under the scrutiny of their masters. ?Nice block Obi Wan,? Master Qui-Gon Jinn said to his Padawan.

Obi-Wan took in the praise for only a moment, before focusing once more and letting the Force flow as he and Siri battled. Siri made a surprising move and her lightsaber touched the hem of his tunic, and singed the fabric. ?Your footwork is getting better Siri,? Exclaimed Adi Gallia, Siri?s master.

Obi-Wan managed to completely hold off the next couple of strikes, taking up a defensive stance. While Siri was the among the best lightsaber duelers of her age, Obi-Wan usually could hold Siri at bay for long periods of time. Obi-Wan?s focus was so complete on what he was doing, the Force controlling his movements that he was completely beyond shocked when out of nowhere a bright white light flashed right when he was parrying Siri?s blow.

The next moment Obi-Wan opened his eyes, the light had gone. What he saw next shocked him beyond belief. Instead of being in the training room at the Jedi temple, he was now in some strange dank corridor with candlelight lighting the way. He heard movement next to him and turned, Siri was here too. He wasn?t going insane. Yet where were they? Obi-Wan used to Force to send a message to Qui-Gon. He felt nothing?it seemed as though his bond with his Master was totally gone or had never been there.

?Where in the galaxy are we?!?? Siri said, echoing Obi-Wan?s thoughts.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. It's cool.

3. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    this looks interesting! pm with a new update? :)

4. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Didn't I see this one on Fanfiction.net? I can't wait to read more though since I've forgotten the whole plot anyways. Although I keep on waiting for an update on that one.;)

Please post soon![face_praying]

5. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Interesting idea! can't wait to see the wizard's reactions to a couple of strange children in their midst!

About how old are the two of them?

Just Jill

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    This should be interesting! [face_laugh]

7. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    This looks really interesting. I'll be reading. :)

8. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    wow! I cant wait to see what happens next! Great start!

9. QUIGONSGAL

QUIGONSGAL Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Well, I wasn't expecting to find this story here! I first ran into it on ff.net, and have been waiting with baited breath for an update. I personally like the fact that it's a young Obi and Siri that are at Hogwarts. They are going to learn completely new applications of the Force at this school, some of which the Jedi have no clue about, like Transifiguration, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, etc.

These two fit in perfectly in whatever house they end up in. I forget which one, it's been a while since I actually read the whole thing on ff.net.

Don't worry, I have no plans to spoil the surprise for everyone else, I am not that type of Jedi.

For all of you who are new to this story, lean back, relax, and enjoy it.

10. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    AN: Well I forgot to mention at the beggining that this story is supposed to take place when Obi-Wan and Siri are 16, so it's 6th year. I started writing this before Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out, and I don't wish to use JK Rowling's plotlines, so we'll say it is a generic AU 6th year. This would mean that the events of Secrets of the Jedi never happened (despite how much I love that book), as it would interfere with my story.Well with that all straightened out, its time for responses to reviews...

DarthIshtar: Oh, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. It's cool.
    Thank you!!!

masterjedi343:this looks interesting! pm with a new update?

Thank you , and yes I will pm you. And while I'm at it does anyone else want me to pm them? Just let me know and I will.

Master_Talek:Didn't I see this one on Fanfiction.net? I can't wait to read more though since I've forgotten the whole plot anyways. Although I keep on waiting for an update on that one.

Yup its at ff.net as well. But I figured since I was posting all the rest of my SW stories here, this one should be no exception. ANd I know I've been terrible about updating over there. Idk why but I always procrastinate when updating over there.

Please post soon!

On it.

Just_Jill:Interesting idea! can't wait to see the wizard's reactions to a couple of strange children in their midst!
    hehe, thanks!

About how old are the two of them?

Thanks for reminding me I hadn't mentioned that, I posted a note about it now. They are 16.

VaderLVR64:This should be interesting!

Thankies!

Indra:This looks really interesting. I'll be reading.

Thank you!!

KylieKenobi:wow! I cant wait to see what happens next! Great start!

Thank you!!!

QUIGONSGAL:Well, I wasn't expecting to find this story here! I first ran into it on ff.net, and have been waiting with baited breath for an update. I personally like the fact that it's a young Obi and Siri that are at Hogwarts. They are going to learn completely new applications of the Force at this school, some of which the Jedi have no clue about, like Transifiguration, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, etc.

I'm so sorry I've not updated over at ff.net. I'm about halfway through with the next chapter, but life has gotten in the way majorly, I do promise this WILL get finished though.

These two fit in perfectly in whatever house they end up in. I forget which one, it's been a while since I actually read the whole thing on ff.net. Don't worry, I have no plans to spoil the surprise for everyone else, I am not that type of Jedi.

Glad to hear it. :)

For all of you who are new to this story, lean back, relax, and enjoy it.

hehe

11. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 1: One Weird Situation

?Where in the galaxy are we?!?? Siri said, echoing Obi-Wan?s thoughts.

?No clue, certainly not the Temple, that?s for sure. Let?s find a way out of here,? he said, turning off his lightsaber, Siri followed suit.

The two young Jedi cautiously walked down the corridor, moving soundlessly as they had been trained. The soon came to a staircase and hurried up it. Reaching the top they noticed three people about their age sitting on the bottom steps of another staircase talking quietly amongst themselves. There was a girl with bushy brown hair, a boy with wild black hair and glasses and another boy with red hair and freckles. The Jedi made their way to the door, but then the girl spotted them.

?There is no leaving the castle once its nightfall,? she said in a stern voice.

Obi-Wan shared a glance with Siri and then stepped closer to the trio, her at his heels. ?Why can?t we leave?? he said wondering what sort of prison they landed in.

?It?s the rules, surely you know that,? she replied.

?Oh lay off Hermione,? the redheaded boy said.

As Obi-Wan stepped into the light of a candle the girl looked at him with surprise. ?Who are you?? she asked, curiously.

?I?m Obi-Wan Kenobi and this is Siri Tachi,? he said before Siri could get a word in.

?Those are weird names?.no offense,? the redhead said.

?Who are you guys? What is this place? I want some answers,? Siri exclaimed, no longer able to contain herself.

The black haired boy spoke for his friends. ?I?m Harry Potter; this is Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. We?re at Hogwarts, did your memory get wiped?? he asked, surprised.

Hogwarts?Obi-Wan tried to search his mind of all the systems, planets and cities that might have the name Hogwarts. He couldn?t think of anything. Siri on the other hand quickly spoke up. ?Our minds weren?t wiped; they only do that to droids anyways. We are Padawans from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Where is Hogwarts at? What planet?? she interrogated.

?This is planet Earth. I have never heard of any place called Coruscant. Or Jedi for that matter.This planet earth and you are at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,? Hermione said matter-of-factly.

Obi-Wan and Siri shared a worried glance. How did they ever manage to get to some strange planet anyways? And especially a world that hadn?t ever heard of Jedi or Coruscant. What had that light done to them, and most importantly, could they ever return home?

One the Jedi and the students got over their shock of what had occurred, Harry suggested taking them up to see the Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. The wizards stood at a gargoyle entrance saying random words at the statue. Before the Jedi could wonder about what they were doing, the statue moved and there was a staircase that led up to a door. Obi-Wan and Siri followed them up the stairs and ushered into a strange room.

Harry knocked on the door to Dumbledore?s inner office. The door opened and a very old man with a long white beard and spectacles gazed at Harry. ?Mr. Potter, what brings you here at this time of night?? he inquired sounding more amused than upset.

?Well?the three of us found these two people who say they are not from our world and just landed here suddenly,? Harry said.

?Really?? Dumbledore asked amused, his gaze studying Obi-Wan and Siri. ?Well them please tell me who you and where you came from,? he said.

?I?m Obi-Wan Kenobi,? Obi-Wan started.

?And I?m Siri Tachi, we are from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant,? Siri finished.

Dumbledore looked confused, but covered up his confusion in a moment and looked m

12. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    I'm not the world's biggest HP fan, but this could turn out to be an interesting read.

13. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    That's a very promising first chapter. I like how you explained everything between the two worlds. You put in everything that was necessary so as not to make it seem unrealistic, but it wasn't too long or boring. I'm looking forward to more. :)

14. KylieKenobi

Sep 25, 2005
    that was a great chapter! can yu pm me when you update please??

15. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    this is a nice chapter,you blend in both worlds very nice :). By the way what year is harry and the 'gang' in? and thankx for the PM.PM again on another update

16. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Cool. I like them both kinda eyeing each other as if they're very odd specimens.

17. Master_Talek

Sep 3, 2005
    Cool they're in Gryffindor![face_dancing] When I took the test online, I got into Gryffindor and my brother, got into Slytherin.[face_plain] You know, the one who thinks I'm insane... anyways, this is a very interesting story and I can't wait for more!

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

18. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Highly entertaining.

I hope you spend some time with the Masters, too, in their attempts to find the Padawans!

I thought you did a good job, too, of balancing enough information for anyone who hasn't read Harry Potter. I'm interested to see what happens.

Just Jill

19. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    -Darksaber-:I'm not the world's biggest HP fan, but this could turn out to be an interesting read.

I love HP, but I don't like just writing HP stories, adding SW characters is alot more fun.

Indra: That's a very promising first chapter. I like how you explained everything between the two worlds. You put in everything that was necessary so as not to make it seem unrealistic, but it wasn't too long or boring. I'm looking forward to more.

Thank you very much! More is on the way.

KylieKenobi:that was a great chapter! can yu pm me when you update please??

You are very welcome, of course I will pm you.

masterjedi343:this is a nice chapter,you blend in both worlds very nice . By the way what year is harry and the 'gang' in? and thankx for the PM.PM again on another update

Thank you, and the HP gang is also 16 like Obi/Siri and they are all in 6th year. It just doesn't go along with HPB because I started writing it b4 that book came out.And yes :) I'll keep pming you.

DarthIshtar:Cool. I like them both kinda eyeing each other as if they're very odd specimens.

Thank you, lol yeah that's how I kinda pictured they would think of each other too.

Master_Talek:Cool they're in Gryffindor! When I took the test online, I got into Gryffindor and my brother, got into Slytherin.

LOL, everytime I take those tests I also get into Gryffindor too. I also took one test where I was Harry Potter and my little sis was Draco Malfoy. Its very ironic since we don't get along much.

You know, the one who thinks I'm insane...

LOL! Everyone thinks I am insane too..I just laugh.

anyways, this is a very interesting story and I can't wait for more!

Thank you!!

Update soon!

On it.

Just_Jill:Highly entertaining.

Why thank you!!

I hope you spend some time with the Masters, too, in their attempts to find the Padawans!

I might, but not at the moment.

I thought you did a good job, too, of balancing enough information for anyone who hasn't read Harry Potter. I'm interested to see what happens.

Glad to hear it sounded alright, I didn't want it to be too dull.

20. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 2: The Next Morning

The next morning, Obi-Wan woke up totally confused. He knew he was in a strange place, and that thought confused him for a moment. He and Qui-Gon weren?t scheduled for a new mission for awhile. The opened his eyes seeing a canopy above him, and then it all came back to him. He was not at the Jedi Temple, instead he was at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

?Blimey, why is there an extra bed?? said a boy?s voice with a distinct accent.

?New student,? Ron said.

?Really? When did he get here?? he asked

?Last night, I think,? Ron replied.

Obi-Wan got out of bed and glanced at the other occupants of the room.

?Oh, hey Obi-Wan, how are you?? Harry asked, wincing as he forced a comb through his thoroughly untidy black hair.

?Very well, thanks,? Obi-Wan said politely.

?Well this is Neville Longbottom,? pointing to a slightly pudgy boy holding a rather large toad, ?Seamus Finnigan,? the boy who had been talking to Ron. ?and Dean Thomas,? Harry finished nodding to a black boy.

?Nice to meet you all,? Obi-Wan said bowing.

?Did he just bow to us?? Dean asked incredulously.

?No, I think he was just picking up something,? Harry covered quickly.

Obi-Wan looked through the contents of the trunk that was now sitting at the foot of his bed. In it were long black robes, and a uniform and tie. Also there was a wand, a cauldron, and several hardbound books. Obi-Wan was surprised?he had never seen a book of this kind. They didn?t use ink or paper on Coruscant, it was all holo books and datapads.

Obi-Wan changed into the new clothing, they fit, but he felt uncomfortable in it. He hid his utility belt under his robe, and reached for his comlink. He didn?t know why he hadn?t thought about trying to communicate with Qui-Gon using his comlink, he had been so distracted the night before. He turned it on and was about to call Qui-Gon, when the power fizzled on it. Upset, he just put it back on his belt, hoping to find another way to get word to his Master.

He went down the stairs with Harry and Ron and saw Hermione and an annoyed looking Siri. She did force a smile when she saw Obi-Wan though. ?There you are Obi-Wan, I was beginning to think you?ve deserted me, have you tried your comlink?? she asked.

Obi-Wan nodded sourly. ?The power cell isn?t working,? he replied.

?Yeah, mine too,? she said.

?Electricity doesn?t work at Hogwarts. There is too much magic in the air, you will have to try it someplace else,? Hermione stated.

?Guess we will have to think of something,? Obi-Wan said with a shrug.

?Let?s go to the Great Hall and get some food,? Ron said.

?That?s Ron, always thinking with his stomach,? Hermione commented.

They made their way down the stairs, Siri once more vocally wishing for a turbolift, Obi-Wan kept himself occupied by looking at all the portraits on the wall once more. When they entered the Great Hall, Obi-Wan noticed that there were four huge tables in the room and one at the top of the hall. Harry, Ron and Hermione led them to the Gryffindor table where the food was already sitting. Ron, closely followed by Obi-Wan immediately began to chow down. Lots of the food was different than Obi-Wan was used to, but he liked it anyways.

Shortly after they had begun, a professor who Hermione said was McGonagall started passing around schedules. Obi-Wan looked at his with interest; it was vastly different from his schedule when he was in the Temple. He sighed, he already missed it and especially his master who must be worried sick by now.

?Bloody hell! We have double potions first,? Ron

21. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ?Guys stop,? Harry said with a grin. ?You?re beginning to sound like Ron and Hermione,? he finished.

Ron glared at Harry, while Hermione just rolled her eyes and read her Charms book.

[face_laugh] good chapter,and i dont know what whould be worse,facing windu or snape hmmmm [face_thinking] id have to say snape :p,anyway great chapter =D=

22. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    [face_laugh] Loved the part about Snape not being able to be as bad as Mace Windu. I wonder what they're going to say after the lesson. :D

23. Master_Talek

Sep 3, 2005
    Hmm.. what's worse, facing Snape or Mace? How about both of them at the same time!:eek:[face_laugh] But who would win in a fight...my bet is on Mace.:p Yes, the irony of the house placement between my brother and I is funny because we both don't ever get along, maybe for five seconds but that's it.

Strange thing is, whenever I take a quiz for Star Wars or another fandom like Harry Potter, I always side with the light even when I try not to and my brother always sides with the dark... I think I live with a Sith Lord!:eek: (Plus, when I asked him who would he join, the light or dark side, he said dark side with no hesitations and whenever I ask him how I should draw him, be it dragon, wolf or any other creature, he always says, "Make it look evil."[face_plain])

Now, back on target, I wonder what Obi-Wan and Siri will think when they see Malfoy, maybe think he is Bruck's twin (I'm not going to say evil twin because he already is[face_laugh]). I'm surprised that Hermione or Harry doesn't recognize Obi-Wan considering the fact that Star Wars exists in their world. (It does exist...right?[face_worried]) Now I want to see if they will try their hand on Quidditch and see if they annoy Snape and Malfoy to no end.:p

Now that is the longest review I have ever written!

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

24. KylieKenobi

Sep 25, 2005
    Let me start by saying thanks for the pm.

Snape or Mace Windu. Hmmm. Thats a good question. I think that certinatly snape is more dangerous to be facing, but windy is more intimidating. I have to say that i dont knoW!

this is great! and i want another pm!

25. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    I'd say Snape would win. Avada Kedavra has a longer range than a lightsaber.

When does this take place in the HP timeline? Which year are Harry, Ron and Hermione?

Can't wait till they meet Malfoy. Wonder how he'll think of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.