main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Thankfully they recovered fast and Hermoine is using that brain of hers. Now let's just hope the boys will do the same.

Great update, looking forward to the next chapter.

Thx for the pm.

2. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
  3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m glad that they are feeling better, but I?m also very curies to see what Voldemort is planning.

And I?m with Hermione and I really hope that everything works out because something tells me that they will need each other before all of this is over.

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm.

4. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Hm....

All very interesting. I'm glad Hermione has come around, really; she's going to be the catalyst to bring the boys around (if they'll stop and listen to her long enough for her to make her case!).

And it does sound rather ominous.

Well done. And well thought of - what a great place for a private conversation!

Just Jill

5. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    So that's the power the Dark Lord knows not: Harry's the Kwisatz Haderach! :eek:

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    ?The Jedi have fully recovered from the Cruciatus,? he said steadily.

?What?? Voldemort growled in fury. ?It takes people days to recover even with the aid of potions and spells.?

?Like I said before, Master,? Snape started. ?Their form of wandless magic is incredibly powerful, even regarding healing.?

HAHAHAHA! Take that, Voldemort!

But? it makes me worried that he is aware of their healing powers. He could probably find a way to turn this into his advantage. [face_worried]

?I?m going to be honest with them and tell them that I respect your decision to join the Order. I believe that Harry and Ron already forgive you, only they are too stubborn to admit it,? said Hermione.

That they are.

Great update! :D

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Well done, your blending of Harry Potter and Star Wars is excellent.
    Thanks for the PM
    I think Voldermort is getting to interested in Obi-Wan and Siri.

8. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Kinda makes me wonder if the Jedi think Harry's getting Force Visions....

9. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    yeahhhhhh that was sooooooo goood!!!!!! great job lily!

10. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Well at least Hermione has seen sense and is now going to try and heal the rift between the two groups! They can only be stronger when working together!

Thanks again Lily!

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oooh, chilling! Is the confrontation next? No, wait. It's probably going to be all of the gang becoming friends again. Either way, I can't wait!

12. Lady_Padme_Organa

Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    Great Chapter!! It's about time Hermoine came to her senses!!!! But I'm more worried about Harry now than ever! Oh, and thanks for the PM, Lily!!!=D= :D

13. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    AN: Hello everyone! I have started the next chapter and if all goes well it will be posted sometime tonight. Thanks for your patience!

DaenaBenjen42: to Hermione! (The girl has good sense!)

Yes she does.

And... uh-oh. Not only did they heal fast, but now Voldy knows about it. That not good.

Definitely not.

Good post, Lily.

Thanks!

SWpants666: Hermione is awesome.

Yes, she is.

I don't like that Voldermort wants Siri & Obi-Wan even more now.
    And I sure hope Harry comes out of this alive.

Yeah...[face_worried]

Almost the end???
    but here's to hoping it'll be a good ending *crosses fingers*

It will definitely be interesting.

jaina_clan_solo: I'm glad to see that Hermione is thinking sensibly, she should (eventually) be able to convince Harry and Ron to calm down about the whole Order business.

Yeah, hopefully.

I wonder what they will be able to come up with together to deal with Voldemort.

You'll see.

can't wait to see what happens next!

More is coming soon.

DarthNightfire: Very good chapter, Lily!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks!

Darth_Drachonus: Excellent chapter, thank you again for the updates

Thank you, and you're most welcome.

JagF: Thankfully they recovered fast and Hermoine is using that brain of hers. Now let's just hope the boys will do the same.

Yeah, hopefully they will.

Great update, looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you!

Thx for the pm.

You're most welcome

Tatooine_Ghost: loved it.

I'm so happy you did, thanks!

Star_Angel: I?m glad that they are feeling better, but I?m also very curies to see what Voldemort is planning.

Nothing good, I can promise that.

And I?m with Hermione and I really hope that everything works out because something tells me that they will need each other before all of this is over.

Yes, they would need each other definitely. It just depends on if those boys continue to remain stubborn or not.

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm.

Thank you, and you're most welcome.

Just_Jill: Hm....
    All very interesting. I'm glad Hermione has come around, really; she's going to be the catalyst to bring the boys around (if they'll stop and listen to her long enough for her to make her case!).

Exactly.

And it does sound rather ominous.

You can say that again.

Well done. And well thought of - what a great place for a private conversation!

Thanks! I wanted to use the Room of Requirement somewhere and then I had the perfect opportunity.

TigerofRobare: So that's the power the Dark Lord knows not: Harry's the Kwisatz Haderach!

All I can say is that Harry better watch out.

Idrelle_Miocovani: HAHAHAHA! Take that, Voldemort!

:D

But? it makes me worried that he is aware of their healing powers. He could probably find a way to turn this into his advantage.

With Lord Voldemort, anything is possible.

That they are.

Most definitely.

Great update!

Thanks!

Gkilkenny: Well done, your blending of Harry Potter and Star Wars is excellent.

Thank you!

Thanks for the PM

You're welcome.

I think Voldermort is getting to interested in Obi-Wan and Siri.

Yes, he is.

BrightFeather: Kinda makes me wonder if the Jedi think Harry's getting Force Visions....

Well it sure has them guessing.

Jedi_siriwan: yeahhhhhh that was sooooooo goood!!!!!! great job lily!

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Diamond_Revelation: Well at least Hermione has seen sense and is now going to try and heal the rift between the two groups! They can only be stronger when working together!

Yes, definitely.

Thanks again Lily!

14. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: Hello everyone! I'm back with another update and sooner than I thought I would too. I'm sorry to say that DRL has been after me so much lately, but I think I've finally overcome the lack of motivation I had. Thanks to all my faithful readers, enjoy!

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343, KylieKenobi, Jedi_Tigris, EMPEROR_WINDU, DaenaBenjen42,
    judsta36, BrightFeather, General_Kenobi501, Genimay, obi-wanfan123, princess_of_naboo, Lola64, Katana_Geldar, Jaira, Daniera_Kenobi,
    Master_Talek, hyperspace_police, Idrelle_Miocovani, Ob-wan-shawa, jaina_clan_solo,Sarabi,JagF,Diamond_Revelation,Terra_Wan_Kenobi,
    Jedi_siriwan, SWpants666, -Darksaber-, mastertahl, JediKnight_Mat,
    Star_Angel, Gkilkenny, Just_Jill, NightBrother, DarthNightfire, WWERVD7, fakejakejedi, TigerofRobare, Darth_Drachonus, Shahar, crazy_fan,Lady_Padme_Organa,DARTH_DONALD, Tatooine_Ghost

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 26: Calm Before The Storm

Obi-Wan and Siri walked silently together through the school after they parted with Hermione. While they were both very happy that she had forgiven them; the ominous warnings of that day were getting stronger. They could feel it in the Force that the darkness was ever growing thicker around Hogwarts and they wanted to be ready when the time came.

It was Siri who was the first to break the silence. ?We need to speak to Dumbledore,? she said softly. ?I know he wants to talk to us about last night.?

Obi-Wan nodded and together they walked to the fifth floor where the headmaster?s office was located. They realized upon arriving that unfortunately the statue of the griffin was still in place and they had no idea what the password was.

?I know that someone mention that his password is usually some Muggle sweet, but I can?t think of any,? Siri said.

?Me neither,? Obi-Wan replied sitting down across from the gargoyle. Siri followed his example and sat down beside him.

?So what are you thinking of?? Siri asked him curious.

Obi-Wan gave her a confused look. ?What do you mean?? he asked.

?You?re wearing that ?I?m deep in thought, don?t bother me? look,? Siri answered.

Obi-Wan looked surprised.

?Don?t forget Obi-Wan, I have known you forever,? Siri commented. ?So what are you thinking about??

?Remember when we first arrived at Hogwarts?? Obi-Wan asked.

?How could I forget that?? Siri asked in response.

?Remember how we talked about possibly being here for a reason? The Force sending us to Hogwarts so we could do something important,? Obi-Wan replied.

?Yes,? said Siri.

?I think I know what it is,? Obi-Wan said quietly. Siri remained quiet, her sapphire blue eyes watching him closely. ?I think we came here to save Harry Potter?s life.?

?Where did you come up with that theory?? Siri queried.

?Yesterday, Hermione was telling us how Harry had been facing Voldemort since he first arrived at Hogwarts and that the final confrontation is coming. I believe we will be an important part of that,? Obi-Wan answered.

?Why?? Siri asked.

?The Force is telling me for one. Elias Swift?s vision is another clue, we are meant to be there. I was able to ease Harry?s nightmares with the use of the Force and Voldemort wants us to join him. We will be a crucial part of this battle,? Obi-Wan concluded.

?But Elias vision could?ve been about last night. We did face Voldemort and we did get struck down,? Siri added.

?Yes, but Elias vision was of only one being hurt and last night we both were. And Elias? vision was of two Jedi, we wouldn?t have been obvious as Jedi yesterday because we didn?t

15. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    :eek: you stop there!?

I think that Obi-Wan was spot on about figuring out why he and Siri are there. I only hope that they will be successful.

Great update (despite the evil cliffie :p ) and take as long as you need to get the updates up. I'll be here to read whenever you post!

jcs

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005

?He?s here!? the black haired teen cried. ?Lord Voldemort is back!?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

AHHHHHHH! Run for your lives!!! It's an evil cliffie!

[face_batting]

Great update, Lily. Loved every moment of it, especially Obi-Wan's realization that they're the ones who will probably save Harry's life. :D

17. Lady_Padme_Organa

Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: An evil cliffie!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me hide with you, Idrelle!
    **begins to run away and follow Idrelle_Miocovani to a hiding place**
    But, first things first: nice chapter, despite the [face_devil] cliffie! Oh, and thanks for the PM! I appreciate it! and now. . .[face_shhh]
    RUN AWAY! RUN AAAAWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

18. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Most fave exchange: ?So what are you thinking of?? Siri asked him curious.

Obi-Wan gave her a confused look. ?What do you mean?? he asked.

?You?re wearing that ?I?m deep in thought, don?t bother me? look,? Siri answered.

*giggle* Very apt, that.

Oh, and loved the theory for why they're there.

Good post, Lily. :) (post soon, okay?)

19. DarthNightfire

DarthNightfire Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Great chapter. Went a bit fast though. Probably because I'm a bit sick. Although I think when Harry is speaking, it should just be plain Voldermort, since Harry doesn't want to refer to his enemy as "Lord". Don't you agree? [face_peace]

20. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Evil Cliffie!!I really can't wait to see what Voldy has in store for Harry and the gang.

Fantastic update, looking forward to the next update!

Thx for the pm.

21. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Uh-oh, I guess the s*ht is really hitting the fan.

Thanks for the PM.

As brilliant as always. (I need sunglasses everytime I read a new update.)

22. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

[face_dancing]

?Remember how we talked about possibly being here for a reason? The Force sending us to Hogwarts so we could do something important,? Obi-Wan replied.

?Yes,? said Siri.

?I think I know what it is,? Obi-Wan said quietly. Siri remained quiet, her sapphire blue eyes watching him closely. ?I think we came here to save Harry Potter?s life.?

Ah so Harry needs their help well lets hope he starts being nicer to them

?He?s here!? the black haired teen cried. ?Lord Voldemort is back!?

"He's here!" -Where!!!- (looks around) I don't see him Arggggh

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, your our only hope
    (and Siri too
    ):eek: 8-}

Wonderful post=D= thanks

23. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Now that was an evil cliffie, and now I can?t wait until I get to read more.

This update was amazing and thanks for the pm.

I?m glad that Obi-Wan and Siri have each other, I have the feeling that they will need each other more then once before this is over.

24. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Oh dear! That doesn't sound good!

I am looking forward to seeing how they square up to Voldemort! I am sure that the fact that Voldemort is a bit scared of them suggests that the force is going to be very important in all of this!

Thanks again Lily!

25. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Evil! EVIL I SAY! BAD AUTHOR! Leaving us hanging like that ~thumbs up~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.