main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    excellent update! cant wait for more! =D=

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    GAH!!!

3. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Ahhhhhhgh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOLDYMORT!!! ( i totally spelled that wrong!) GREAT JOB cant wait for more

4. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    jaina_clan_solo: you stop there!?

Yeah, sorry. Couldn't resist the cliffie.

I think that Obi-Wan was spot on about figuring out why he and Siri are there. I only hope that they will be successful.

Yeah...[face_worried]

Great update (despite the evil cliffie ) and take as long as you need to get the updates up. I'll be here to read whenever you post!

Thank you!

Idrelle_Miocovani: AHHHHHHH! Run for your lives!!! It's an evil cliffie!

Yes it is, but I haven't done one in a long while.

Great update, Lily. Loved every moment of it, especially Obi-Wan's realization that they're the ones who will probably save Harry's life.

Thank you, I'm so glad you liked it.

Lady_Padme_Organa: An evil cliffie!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me hide with you, Idrelle!
    **begins to run away and follow Idrelle_Miocovani to a hiding place**
    But, first things first: nice chapter, despite the cliffie! Oh, and thanks for the PM! I appreciate it! and now. . .
    RUN AWAY! RUN AAAAWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

I admit it, very evil cliffie. I'm so glad you liked the chapter and you're welcome for the pm. Thank you!

DaenaBenjen42: giggle* Very apt, that.

Yup!:)

Oh, and loved the theory for why they're there.

Glad you thought so.

Good post, Lily. (post soon, okay?)

Thank you!

DarthNightfire: Great chapter. Went a bit fast though. Probably because I'm a bit sick. Although I think when Harry is speaking, it should just be plain Voldermort, since Harry doesn't want to refer to his enemy as "Lord". Don't you agree?

Thank you, and I hope you feel better. I think that while you are right in a way, Harry would say 'Lord' because that's part of his title. I could be way off though, but that's just my perspective.

JagF: Evil Cliffie!!I really can't wait to see what Voldy has in store for Harry and the gang.

Yes, it is evil. [face_devil]

Fantastic update, looking forward to the next update!

Thank you!

Thx for the pm.

You're welcome.

TigerofRobare: Uh-oh, I guess the s*ht is really hitting the fan.

You can say that again.

Thanks for the PM.

You're welcome.

As brilliant as always. (I need sunglasses everytime I read a new update.)

[face_laugh] Thank you, I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

Gkilkenny: Ah so Harry needs their help well lets hope he starts being nicer to them

Yeah, definitely. [face_worried]

"He's here!" -Where!!!- (looks around) I don't see him Arggggh

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, your our only hope
    (and Siri too)

Yes, they are!

Wonderful post thanks

Thank you!

Star_Angel: Now that was an evil cliffie, and now I can?t wait until I get to read more.

I admit it was evil, but hopefully the next post will make up for it.

This update was amazing and thanks for the pm.

I'm so glad you liked it, thanks!

I?m glad that Obi-Wan and Siri have each other, I have the feeling that they will need each other more then once before this is over.

I bet you are totally right.

Diamond_Revelation: Oh dear! That doesn't sound good!

You're right, it's not.

I am looking forward to seeing how they square up to Voldemort! I am sure that the fact that Voldemort is a bit scared of them suggests that the force is going to be very important in all of this!

Well you'll just have to see...[face_batting]

Thanks again Lily!

You're welcome!

Darth_Drachonus: Evil! EVIL I SAY! BAD AUTHOR! Leaving us hanging like that ~thumbs up~

Yes, it was an evil cliffie. I admit it. [face_blush] But, I promise it will be worth the wait.

masterjedi343: excellent update! cant wait for more!

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

Jaira: GAH!!!

Yes, I apologize for the cliffi

5. DARTH_DONALD

DARTH_DONALD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    oh i have a bad feeling about this......
    (ps keep up the good work)

6. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    You are Evil! [face_devil] Get back here and give us more!

7. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: Hello everyone! Sorry for leaving you guys on the edge of your seats for so long. This was a difficult chapter for me to write because I wanted it to be perfect, so in return you guys get a much bigger chapter than usual. By the way this story can now be considered an epic as it's over 30,000 words (actually it's 35,385 words long) and almost a hundred pages on word. But I know it wouldn't be half this long if it wasn't for you guys inspiring me. So enjoy! :D

DARTH_DONALD:oh i have a bad feeling about this......

You should...[face_devil]

(ps keep up the good work)

Thank you, I will.

BrightFeather:You are Evil! Get back here and give us more!

Yup, I don't deny being evil. But I hope this nice long chapter makes up for it. :)

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343, KylieKenobi, Jedi_Tigris, EMPEROR_WINDU, DaenaBenjen42,
    judsta36, BrightFeather, General_Kenobi501, Genimay, obi-wanfan123, princess_of_naboo, Lola64, Katana_Geldar, Jaira, Daniera_Kenobi,
    Master_Talek, hyperspace_police, Idrelle_Miocovani, Ob-wan-shawa, jaina_clan_solo,Sarabi,JagF,Diamond_Revelation,Terra_Wan_Kenobi,
    Jedi_siriwan, SWpants666, -Darksaber-, mastertahl, JediKnight_Mat,
    Star_Angel, Gkilkenny, Just_Jill, NightBrother, DarthNightfire, WWERVD7, fakejakejedi, TigerofRobare, Darth_Drachonus, Shahar, crazy_fan,Lady_Padme_Organa,DARTH_DONALD, Tatooine_Ghost

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 27: Confrontation

Obi-Wan gave Harry a double take. ?Are you sure?? he asked, but even before Harry answered Obi-Wan confirmed the Dark Lord?s presence through the Force. Voldemort had come to Hogwarts and Obi-Wan was pretty sure he knew why.

?Yes,? Harry said sitting up quickly, putting on his glasses and grabbing his wand. He looked pale and scared, but the Jedi couldn?t help but note the determined look on his face.

Harry stepped down from his bed and quickly roused Ron, Neville, Seamus and Dean, while Obi-Wan put on his robe and utility belt before slipping his wand into a pocket. The other boys all looked to Harry with extreme confusion.

?Bloody hell Harry, what?s wrong?? Ron asked.

?Look,? Harry said pointing out the window. ?Death Eaters!?

Several dark shapes were approaching towards Hogwarts? great doors and unless Dumbledore had a surprise up his sleeves it wouldn?t take long for them to get in. Obi-Wan took out his wand. ?Phoenixius Siri Tachi,? he said clearly.

The image of Siri appeared like a hologram almost immediately. It appeared that she knew something was up too for she was dressed in her Jedi tunic and pants wearing her utility belt and her Hogwarts robe.

?Obi-Wan,? she said. ?I assume you called me for the same reason I was about to call you, we need to move fast.?

Obi-Wan turned to Harry, who looked as though he had a foul taste in his mouth he couldn?t identify. He sighed; Harry really needed to stop holding grudges.

?Look, Harry. I know you?re still upset with us, but we are only trying to help,? Obi-Wan stated. ?I know you know this school better than anyone so let?s find a secret place where we can have a base of operations with relative safety.?

Harry was silent for a moment before he nodded briskly and opened his trunk. Rummaging through the messy contents he eventually came back up with a piece of parchment and a silvery cloak. Obviously noting the look of surprise on Obi-Wan?s face, he explained.

?This is the Marauder?s Map that lets us see where anyone is in Hogwarts at anytime and the other is my invisibility

8. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Impressive. Most impressive. Thank you for the PM hon. [:D]

9. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Act one? Hmmm... I wonder what act two of this confrontation will be?

Good post, Lily. :)

10. DarthNightfire

DarthNightfire Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    ....[face_thinking] ......[face_thinking] .... Very interesting chapter. I liked it. The only problem was I was reading fast, because I wanted to get back to my book, Scorpia. No offense.... I was just at the coolest part of it, and didn't want it to die off. But still, good chapter! =D=

11. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    I love how Siri was talking like Yoda in the middle.

I'm glad Harry decided to trust Obi-Wan & Siri again.

12. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Glad to see you got away from DRL and thanks for the PM.

?Look, Harry. I know you?re still upset with us, but we are only trying to help,? Obi-Wan stated. ?I know you know this school better than anyone so let?s find a secret place where we can have a base of operations with relative safety.?

Harry has to let go of his anger it will do
    him no good.[face_shame_on_you]

?I think I see two children in front of me who are about to get themselves killed,? the woman Death Eater replied, pulling down her hood. Despite having not met her before, they had been told quite enough about this incredibly despicable woman.

Haa! she thinks they are merely two children, boy is she going to be surprised.:eek:

Bellatrix?s feet stopping moving in the contorted position they were and her eyes went wide as she went stiff as a board and fell down backwards. They both heard a sharp cracking sound when she fell and it was clear that one of her ankles broke upon impact.

Told yah! Bellatrix's don't underestimate a Jedi no matter what size they are.[face_laugh]

13. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it can not wait for the next chapter.

14. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I never liked Bellatrix, well, who did? And go Obi and Siri. Amazing update and thanks for the pm.

15. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Ooo, wonderful post! I liked how they handled Bellatrix, the two of them seem unstoppable. Can't wait to see who they'll encounter next.

Thx for the pm!

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Interesting way to take on Bellatrix, using Tarantallegra... Great update, can't wait for more! :D

17. Lady_Padme_Organa

Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    Very interesting chapter, that was!! Enjoyed it, I did! Thanks for the PM, Lily. Oh, and it's okay about the sock thing. :D Liked when Siri spoke like Yoda, I did!

Okay, that sounds [face_skull]. I'll stop with the Yoda speak. For now, anyway.[face_devil]

18. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Two words: electric judgement (which sounds like the name of a band).

19. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Great update!

The confrontation between Bellatrix and the two Jedi was well done. And I loved seeing them use the Room of Requirement.

Can't wait to see what happens next in the defense of Hogwarts

jcs

20. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    I am glad that they are all working together! I thought it was great to see the Jedi bring Bellatrix down a notch!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!

21. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    I hope they think to tie her up. I mean, the curse won't last forever...

22. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Who's next, who's next?!?! *Jumps up and down*

23. Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    I just found this! It ROCKS!!! Please put me on the PM list!

thanks,

~kass

24. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    It has been a long time, but some things are worth the wait. Great post.

25. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Darth_Drachonus: Impressive. Most impressive. Thank you for the PM hon.

Thank you so much, and you're welcome for the pm.

DaenaBenjen42: Act one? Hmmm... I wonder what act two of this confrontation will be?

You'll see...[face_devil]

Good post, Lily.

Thank you!

DarthNightfire: .... ...... .... Very interesting chapter. I liked it. The only problem was I was reading fast, because I wanted to get back to my book, Scorpia. No offense.... I was just at the coolest part of it, and didn't want it to die off. But still, good chapter!

I know the feeling of getting caught up in a good book. I'm glad you liked the update!

SWpants666: I love how Siri was talking like Yoda in the middle.

I didn't even realize that I did that. [face_laugh]

I'm glad Harry decided to trust Obi-Wan & Siri again.

Yup!

Gkilkenny: Glad to see you got away from DRL and thanks for the PM.

Thanks, yes DRL is terrible. You're welcome for the PM.

Harry has to let go of his anger it will do
    him no good.

Definitely not.

Haa! she thinks they are merely two children, boy is she going to be surprised.

That's for sure! [face_laugh]

Told yah! Bellatrix's don't underestimate a Jedi no matter what size they are.

Yup! :D

Tatooine_Ghost: loved it can not wait for the next chapter.

Thank you, more is on the way!

Star_Angel: I never liked Bellatrix, well, who did? And go Obi and Siri. Amazing update and thanks for the pm.

I couldn't resist getting some revenge on Bella after what she did to poor Sirius. I'm so glad you liked the update, thank you!

JagF: Ooo, wonderful post! I liked how they handled Bellatrix, the two of them seem unstoppable. Can't wait to see who they'll encounter next.

Thank you, I'm so glad you liked the Bellatrix confrontation.

Thx for the pm!

You're welcome.

Idrelle_Miocovani: Interesting way to take on Bellatrix, using Tarantallegra... Great update, can't wait for more!

I'm glad you liked it. Thank you and more is on the way shortly.

Lady_Padme_Organa: Very interesting chapter, that was!! Enjoyed it, I did! Thanks for the PM, Lily. Oh, and it's okay about the sock thing. Liked when Siri spoke like Yoda, I did!

Thank you! And I honestly didn't realize Siri sounded like Yoda there until I reread it. Guess I've been reading too much Yoda fanfic. :D

Okay, that sounds . I'll stop with the Yoda speak. For now, anyway.

Glad you liked it.

TigerofRobare: Two words: electric judgement (which sounds like the name of a band).

Yup. :D

jaina_clan_solo: Great update!

Thank you!!

The confrontation between Bellatrix and the two Jedi was well done. And I loved seeing them use the Room of Requirement.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Can't wait to see what happens next in the defense of Hogwarts

More is coming soon!

Diamond_Revelation: I am glad that they are all working together! I thought it was great to see the Jedi bring Bellatrix down a notch!

Yes, she definitely needed to be taken down a notch.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!

Thank you, more is coming soon!

BrightFeather: I hope they think to tie her up. I mean, the curse won't last forever...

Yup, though she'll also be slowed down with the broken ankle. :)

Jaira: Who's next, who's next?!?! *Jumps up and down*

You'll see very shortly. :)

Jedi_Kassandra: I just found this! It ROCKS!!! Please put me on the PM list!

I'm so glad you found and are enjoying this story, I would be happy to add you to the list.

Darth_Marrs: It has been a long time, but some things are worth the wait. Great post.

I?m so glad you think so, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.