main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Lovely Ending =D= It was a great story!! so sad to see it end :_| It's been great! Good Job!!![face_blush]

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m so relieved to hear that they?re all okay. It was a sweet goodbye they shared. Congratulation on finishing the story, it has been quite a ride and I?ve loved every minute of reading it. Keep up the fantastic work you do with your stories and thanks for the pm.

3. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    What a lovely bittersweet ending.

Bright

4. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Took me a long time to get back here, but I'm glad I did! Wonderful story, and such a bittersweet ending! Interesting how it is always love that defeats the killing curse, for Harry and Obi-Wan. Good to see they all survived, though other didn't. And I'm happy Obi-Wan and Siri got back to Coruscant and their masters! [face_dancing]

Great job! Enjoyed it very much! (and glad I didn't have to wait through the cliffhangers :p )

5. NightBrother

NightBrother Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2006
    It's been a year since I've written back to anyone... But HOLY !@#$!!! That was awesome!! I just finished the 7th book, but this should have been the seventh book!!

WAY TO GO LILY!!

PS: Sorry about any PM hassles I caused by disappearing midway.
    PPS: PM me your next story...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!?!?!?

6. Obi-Odd13

Obi-Odd13 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2008
    I can't say much because I only have a short amount of time, but I LOVED this story![face_love]

It was really good, and the ending made me want to cry!:_| It was so bittersweet...and then I feel so incredibly happy, but so achingly sad at the same time...

Its a pretty weird feeling. But you did well, and I'm glad I got to read this story. :) =D=

:) :_| :) :_| :) :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.