main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    You know, maybe they should have told them about Voldemort...[face_worried] You must have read my mind because when I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I immediatly thought of the Yule Ball with Siri and Obi-Wan dancing!:p If fact, I'm imagining it right now! Aww.. they look so sweet together![face_love]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying](Or when you can.:p)

2. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Aw, poor Obi is so confused and overwhelmed. Hope he manages to clear up his thoughts soon. I think they should have told Siri and Obi about Voldemort, that way he'll be warned at least. Hmm, wonder what Qui knows. Danger, but what about? and does he have any idea where Obi and Siri are? [face_thinking] Interesting that the comlink worked for a little while...maybe he should get permission to get outside the wards and try again.

Nice job! Hope to see more soon. If not, have a great trip! :)

3. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    =D= nice update! and leaving us on a cliff hanger.cant wait for the next update! :D

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Poor Obi! I wanna cry for him....Please add me to the PM list.

5. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Aww... maybe the Obi-Wan and Siri will be persuaded.

Voldemort isn't nearby... at least, he wasn't in canon...

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Very nice story. This is the first crossover with HP and SW that I have read. I love it. :)

7. QUIGONSGAL

QUIGONSGAL Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Obi and Siri at the Yule Ball? Nope, never in a million years. These two have yet to realize their feelings for each other, and for them to be thrown into a situation like that would only make them uncomfortable in the extreme.

Could Obi-Wan use the Force to boost the comlink? I've never read anything to the contraty in any fic, or in any of the novels that states that it won't work.

Obi and Siri haven't been raised as other children have. They are mature for their years, maybe a little too much so. For them, any kind of relationship is frowned upon, except that of friendship, or a Master/Padawan relationship. It was the weakness of the Jedi Order as they didn't really have anything to ground them except the Force.

Obi-Wan, in a lot of fics, and in the novels, has always struck me as being a bit pedantic and too much by the rules. No wonder Anakin drove him up the proverbial wall.

He should talk to Hermione about what she knows, and she should also tell him about Voldemort. Since this is after fourth year, Voldemort is very much on the move. When he hears about these two very powerful youngsters, what's to keep him from trying to either kill or convert them?

I don't see Umbridge as being too fond of them either, if she's there. I haven't read the story in a while, so I don't know if she is. All I know is that Obi-Wan and Siri are not the type to suffer torture in silence. If she uses that blood quill on either of them, the first thing they will do is rat her out to Dumbledore. She may be the DADA teacher, and the Grand Inquisitor, but she still has to operate within the confines of the law.

If these two kids are vocal enough in their complaints, and have the scars to prove it, Fudge is going to be very embarrassed by the little toad that he has at Hogwarts.

Hmm, there's a thought. Since she's so much like a toad already, maybe somebody should turn her into one. PERMANENTLY![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

8. General_Kenobi501

General_Kenobi501 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    Great! Magnificent update once again! Would you please add me to your "PM" list?

Really looking forward till your next update!

9. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    greAT JOB! i WONDER WHT THE DANGER IS????

10. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    hyperspace_police:Great update. (I've been lurking around this story.)

Thank you!

So, Obi is finally picking up on the "you-know-who" vibe.

That's for sure.

Very well done. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!! :)

Just_Jill:Oh, is that so? Hmmm. This will be interesting to see what happens. Keep it up!

Thank you very much, glad you liked it.

BrightFeather:Veeery interesting. Please add me to your PM list.

Thank you, will do.

DaenaBenjen42: I liked that touch at the end with Qui-gon's voice trying to warn him.

What's funny is I never planned for it to happen, random inspiration.

Good post.

Thank you!

Master_Talek:You know, maybe they should have told them about Voldemort...

Yeah that would help. [face_laugh]

You must have read my mind because when I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I immediatly thought of the Yule Ball with Siri and Obi-Wan dancing! If fact, I'm imagining it right now! Aww.. they look so sweet together!

That movie was great. When I first came up with the idea for this story, the plan to have a Yule Ball was there from the start. :)

If fact, I'm imagining it right now! Aww.. they look so sweet together!

They sure do. [face_love]

Update soon!(Or when you can.)

It will be up shortly as soon as it gets beta'd

Jedi_Tigris:Aw, poor Obi is so confused and overwhelmed.

Poor guy.

Hope he manages to clear up his thoughts soon. I think they should have told Siri and Obi about Voldemort, that way he'll be warned at least. Hmm, wonder what Qui knows. Danger, but what about? and does he have any idea where Obi and Siri are?

Don't worry... All will be revealed at some point. ;)

Interesting that the comlink worked for a little while...maybe he should get permission to get outside the wards and try again.

Maybe he should...

Nice job! Hope to see more soon. If not, have a great trip!

Thank you, I did have a great trip and the new chapter will be up soon.

masterjedi343:nice update! and leaving us on a cliff hanger.cant wait for the next update!

Glad you liked it, sorry about the cliffhanger again. I can't seem to get away from them.

Jaira: Poor Obi! I wanna cry for him....Please add me to the PM list.

Yeah poor Obi, he already gets put through enough in the saga and then us evil fanfic writers go and torture him more.

TheProphetOfSullust:Aww... maybe the Obi-Wan and Siri will be persuaded.Voldemort isn't nearby... at least, he wasn't in canon...

He's not, I'm just thinking about the general sense of fear he might sense of the wizarding world at war.

RevaDurron:Very nice story. This is the first crossover with HP and SW that I have read. I love it.

I'm glad you like it, thank you for reading.

QUIGONSGAL:Obi and Siri at the Yule Ball? Nope, never in a million years. These two have yet to realize their feelings for each other, and for them to be thrown into a situation like that would only make them uncomfortable in the extreme.

That's for sure, it will be such a interesting scene to write.

Could Obi-Wan use the Force to boost the comlink? I've never read anything to the contraty in any fic, or in any of the novels that states that it won't work.

I'm considering it.

Obi and Siri haven't been raised as other children have. They are mature for their years, maybe a little too much so. For them, any kind of relationship is frowned upon, except that of friendship, or a Master/Padawan relationship. It was the weakness of the Jedi Order as they didn't really have anything to ground them except the Force.

I totally agree, the Jedi Order really should have reconsidered their stance on attachments it harmed them more than it helped in some ways.

Obi-Wan, in a lot of fics, and in the novels, has always struck me as being a b

11. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    This is wonderful!! If you have a PM list please add me!

12. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. I just got back from my vacation on Monday, and was finally able to finish the chapter. Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. I need to send out a big THANK YOU again to BrentusofGath for once more beta reading this chapter.

Genimay:This is wonderful!! If you have a PM list please add me!

I'm so glad you like it, I will add you to the list.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 7: New Revelations

Obi-Wan proceeded to the Gryffindor common room, all the while wondering about the warning his master gave him. He went into the dorm and immediately found the one he sought, Harry Potter. He knew from the start that there was some unseen force protecting Harry; yet he also got a prominent sense of evil when he looked at Harry's lightning bolt shaped scar. Obi-Wan was glad to find none of the others present in the room.

"Harry, can I speak to you for a moment?" Obi-Wan asked casually.

"Of course," Harry said. They walked out of the common room and over to a abandoned classroom to talk.

"What happened?" Obi-Wan replied, nodding to Harry's scar.

Harry's eyes went down to his feet and he flushed slightly, obviously he didn't like talking about his scar. Obi-Wan didn't want to have to try to persuade him by other means, so he was silent for the moment. Finally Harry's gaze met his own and he sighed.

"It's a really long story," Harry said softly.

"We have plenty of time," Obi-Wan answered.

"How can I trust you?" Harry asked, suddenly wary of Obi-Wan.

"I've not done anything to betray your trust. I've told you my secret; why can't you tell me yours?" Obi-Wan pressed.

"But if someone knew¡¬ It could put many people in danger if it got out," Harry said, worried.

"I won't tell your secrets," Obi-Wan said.

Harry looked reluctant, but he sighed and then nodded. "Ok," he finally said.

Obi-Wan sat in rapt attention, his concern growing. Obviously he was right when he thought that Harry's life had been impacted in ways he couldn't imagine. At least he didn't yet.

"It all started when I was a year old," Harry started, not really making eye contact with Obi-Wan.

"An evil wizard named Voldemort was after me, and my parents did everything to try and protect me. He found where we were and he killed my parents and then came after me. He couldn't kill me though, because my mother cast a powerful protection spell of love on me. I was left with my scar, Voldemort was ruined.?

Obi-Wan waited patiently as Harry took a minute before continuing his story. "Then when I was fourteen he regained his body and now he's been gaining power and killing people once more."

Obi-Wan was surprised, but only to a small degree. "It all makes some sense now. I knew there was something not right going on here. It might be that the Force sent Siri and I here for some reason," Obi-Wan mused.

After he spoke the words, he realized that a couple of days ago, he would think he was going crazy for what he said. Now he had to break the news to Siri? An even bigger skeptic than he was, if that were possible.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me get this straight, Qui-Gon warned you of danger and here there is some murderous wizard running around," Siri said, looking at Obi-Wan sharply.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I'm telling the truth," Obi-Wan replied testily.

"I know you wouldn't lie to me, and that's why I

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Love the mix of elements you have in this chapter, given it's transitory nature. (It is a transition chapter, right?) From Obi-wan getting the story from Harry, to Obi-wan and Siri talking about it (they really do work well together :) ), to Snape deciding he doesn't like the new people and getting the call of the dark mark. It all works. :)

Good posty! :)

14. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    And now it all starts to come together. What will our heros do!?

Siri and Obi-wan has always been a favoite couple/team of mine and putting them with Harrp and the gang is just prefect!

15. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Hmmm.

Interesting. And how, exactly, did Snape hear?

And he's going to tell Voldemort?

This is NOT good news. Keep it up!

Just Jill

16. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Something tells me that Snape is going to tell Voldemort about all this.[face_worried] If he does, I hope that Obi-Wan and Siri beat him up.:p I'm sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for the Yule Ball.[face_dancing]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

P.S What do you think of the new icon?

17. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I'm glad Harry trusted Obi-Wan enough to tell his story. I'm sure it'll help Obi-Wan and Siri deal with whatever the Force sent them to do. I wonder how much Snape heard and learned about the Padawans. [face_worried] I really don't trust him right now.

Nice job once again! :)

18. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Great Update =D=

Like how Obi could sense that something wasn't quite right with Harry. This is a really neat idea for a fic.

Keep up the good work.

It's very enjoyable to read...:D

[face_cowboy]

19. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    Lord Voldemort requested his presence immediately. Snape walked past the gates of Hogwarts and then apparated instantly. Perfect timing, he mused. He had a few things to tell old snake face anyway.

what a awesome cliffy! but im also interested how snape heard all of this if they were in a empty classroom,what if he has a invisibilty cloak as well! :eek: =D= anyway nice chapter and PM me again im really enjoying this

20. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    You posted! Great job, Padawan! =D= I don't really care for Harry and the gang, as you know ;) but you do an excellent job characterizing them, and the addition of Obi and Siri makes it so much better!

21. obi-wanfan123

obi-wanfan123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Can you PM me when you update?

This is getting very interesting...

22. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Could you add me to your PM list? I don't want to miss an update.

23. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I just want to say that my niece is thoroughly enjoying this fic. She has just asked me if this was updated and I had to search for it.

Please feel free to PM me with the updates as well, for her.

Thank you.

24. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Just noticed this little crossover fic, very nicely done so far.

You have Snapey as a bad guy, eh? Very interesting even though I did not consider him to be one in HBP.

But for the record, Obi has a Brit accent though we're not sure about Siri.

Add me to your PM list pls. :D

25. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Gah! I missed another post! Sorry! [face_blush] So now Harry and Obi know each others' secrets, huh? Please add me to the PM list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.