main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniera_Kenobi

Daniera_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    Old snake face! [face_laugh] I love it!

Great job with the story! =D=

2. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    DaenaBenjen42:Love the mix of elements you have in this chapter, given it's transitory nature. (It is a transition chapter, right?) From Obi-wan getting the story from Harry, to Obi-wan and Siri talking about it (they really do work well together ), to Snape deciding he doesn't like the new people and getting the call of the dark mark. It all works.

It was a transition chapter in some ways, I'm glad you liked it.

Good posty!

Thank you!

Genimay: And now it all starts to come together. What will our heros do!?

Just have to wait and see. ;)

Siri and Obi-wan has always been a favoite couple/team of mine and putting them with Harrp and the gang is just prefect!

Thank you, I thought it would be a interesting mix of characters too.

Just_Jill:Hmmm. Interesting. And how, exactly, did Snape hear?

He was eavesdropping by the door.

And he's going to tell Voldemort?

Just wait and see.

This is NOT good news. Keep it up!

Thank you!

Master_Talek:Something tells me that Snape is going to tell Voldemort about all this. If he does, I hope that Obi-Wan and Siri beat him up. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for the Yule Ball.
    Yeah, I've wanted to punch Snape myself even though I have some friends who just think he is misunderstood. I'm sure he is in some ways. The Yule Ball will come, eventually.

Update soon!

Sorry I'm a little slow.

P.S What do you think of the new icon?

Cute! :)

Jedi_Tigris :I'm glad Harry trusted Obi-Wan enough to tell his story. I'm sure it'll help Obi-Wan and Siri deal with whatever the Force sent them to do. I wonder how much Snape heard and learned about the Padawans. I really don't trust him right now.

I always have a hard time trusting Snape. He's the kind of character who always has his own agenda.

Nice job once again!

Thank you, glad you liked it!

hyperspace_police:Great Update

Thanks!

Like how Obi could sense that something wasn't quite right with Harry. This is a really neat idea for a fic. Keep up the good work. It's very enjoyable to read...

I'm glad you like it, thank you! :D

masterjedi343: what a awesome cliffy! but im also interested how snape heard all of this if they were in a empty classroom,what if he has a invisibilty cloak as well! anyway nice chapter and PM me again im really enjoying this

I'm sorry I didn't explain it better. Snape was standing by the door and could hear it all.

anyway nice chapter and PM me again im really enjoying this

glad you liked it. :)

BrentusofGath:You posted! Great job, Padawan! I don't really care for Harry and the gang, as you know but you do an excellent job characterizing them, and the addition of Obi and Siri makes it so much better!

Thank you Master! I'm glad you like it even though you don't care for HP. I think adding Obi and Siri to any story makes it better, but that's just me. ;)

obi-wanfan123:Can you PM me when you update?

Sure

This is getting very interesting...

Glad you think so. :)

princess_of_naboo: Could you add me to your PM list? I don't want to miss an update.

Ok, will do.

Lola64:I just want to say that my niece is thoroughly enjoying this fic. She has just asked me if this was updated and I had to search for it.

I'm glad your neice is enjoying it.

Please feel free to PM me with the updates as well, for her.

Ok.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Katana_Geldar:Just noticed this little crossover fic, very nicely done so far.

Thank you!

You have Snapey as a bad guy, eh? Very interesting even though I did not consider him to be one in HBP.

I don't necessarily consider Snape to be a bad guy, but he is suspicious of everything. He might not mean harm, but do it anyways. I don'

3. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I need to send out a big THANK YOU again to BrentusofGath for once more beta reading this chapter.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay
    obi-wanfan123
    princess_of_naboo
    Lola64
    Katana_Geldar
    Jaira
    Daniera_Kenobi

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 8 : Conversation and Class

A large serpent came closer to Severus Snape and coiled around a tree. He looked at it in disgust, he didn't care at all for Nagini, who was Voldemort's pet. He apparated to some random forest, he guessed it was somewhere in the English countryside. He had yet to see the Dark Lord approach, but Snape knew that Voldemort was biding his time like he always did.

"Severus," said a voice that would make most people's blood grow cold.

Snape instantly dropped into a bow, Voldemort was approaching out of the shadows. He silently watched him draw closer, waiting for him to speak.

"You have something to tell me," Voldemort replied, staring down at him with his blood red eyes.

"Yes, my Lord," Snape confirmed, and then stood up straight again. "A couple of days ago, two new students arrived out of nowhere. They are somehow not from this world, but I have no idea what place they come from. They carry around dangerous swords made of beams of energy, and they have skills that even wizards don't have," Snape explained.

"Skills? What sort of skills are you talking about?" Voldemort asked, frowning.

"They can levitate objects without the use of a wand. They can sense things before they happen, they can protect their minds even. What they are using, I'm not sure it's magic, though they can use wands with ease. It's very disconcerting," he said.

"This doesn't please me, Severus," was Voldemort's reply.

"I imagine not," Snape replied nervously his eyes never leaving Voldemort.

"These two could be very dangerous, unless the proper actions are taken," Voldemort mused.

"Yes," Snape agreed.

"You are going to help me," Voldemort stated.

"Happy to do so my Lord," Snape said, a twisted smile gracing his features.

~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan and Siri were both on the lookout for anything strange which might show them the answers they sought. As far as they could tell, the danger seemed everywhere and nowhere at once. The students were all suspect to the Jedi, yet they didn't get a sense that any one individual being was the one they were looking for. In the meantime they both went through their day to day lives, as if nothing was bothering them at all.

The following day they entered the Transfiguration classroom for the first time. The teacher of this class was Professor McGonagall, a strict and stern witch. Obi-Wan and Siri asked Hermione about what this class entailed, and received a long winded explanation that didn't really help them grasp the concept very well.

"Class, take your seats," McGonagall ordered. Everyone did as she said and soon she had the attention of the entire class.

4. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Well, after the last book, we all know that Voldy's an evil SOB... But that's it? *sniffle* Short, short chapter. Please, update soon. :D

BrightFeather

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    And? AND?!

6. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Is it just me, or does Snape remind me of Vader?

Nice update

7. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    :oops: How did I miss a post?! That's it, can you please put me on your PM list so I don't miss another post? I am going to enjoy seeing their faces when they start transfigurating things.:D And for Snape, I have this to say, he is a double-crosser!:mad::p

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

8. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Um,I like it alot but now I need more.

What are the evilies up to now??

9. Daniera_Kenobi

Daniera_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    Oh no! What's Voldemort going to do to Obi and Siri? And how's Snape gonna help? What a cliffy! :eek:

10. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Hmm... something wicked this way comes. Bring it on!

Loved post! Good post! :)

11. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Uh oh, now Voldemort knows about Obi and Siri. [face_worried] Snape seems very much on Voldemort's side right now. I'm glad Obi and Siri have been suspicious of him, shielding and such.

I want to see how Obi and Siri react to McGonagall's class! :p I'm sure it's quite shocking to them. :D

12. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Nice update. That class should be interesting...

13. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Well, then....

This should all be very interesting - I agree with everyone that Transfiguration is going to be very interesting. I'd love to see their faces the first time the Professor transfigures into something - or changes a turtle into a teacup. hehe.

Excellent.

Just Jill

14. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    this will be interesting.. i agree. i thkbk that snape will be suposed to kill obi and siri, but they will kill him, thus ending the entire conflict of harry potter.

15. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    BrightFeather: Well, after the last book, we all know that Voldy's an evil SOB... But that's it? *sniffle* Short, short chapter. Please, update soon.

Yup, Voldy Moldie stinks (literally). This list always cheers me up though. The second part to that chapter has arrived finally. Or at least soon will be. ;) I hope it will make up for the shortness of the last chapter.

Jaira:And? AND?!

Sorry it was so short, the last part of the chapter will be up soon.

Katana_Geldar: Is it just me, or does Snape remind me of Vader?

In a way he does... Killing a beloved mentor is one thing they have in common, not to mention their shared fondness for black.

Nice update

Thank you!

Master_Talek :How did I miss a post?! That's it, can you please put me on your PM list so I don't miss another post? I am going to enjoy seeing their faces when they start transfigurating things. And for Snape, I have this to say, he is a double-crosser!

You're added. A nice long transfiguration lesson is coming soon. And I agree with you about Snape, though I have some friends who *shudder* think he's hot.

Update soon!

It will be up in a minute.

Genimay:Um,I like it alot but now I need more.

More is on the way, sorry it was so short.

What are the evilies up to now??

[face_devil] Nothing good.

DaenaBenjen42:Hmm... something wicked this way comes. Bring it on!

Will do. ;)

Loved post! Good post!

Thank you!

Jedi_Tigris:Uh oh, now Voldemort knows about Obi and Siri. Snape seems very much on Voldemort's side right now. I'm glad Obi and Siri have been suspicious of him, shielding and such.

Of course! And we all know how Obi-Wan is suspicious of everyone, especially "pathetic lifeforms". [face_laugh] Definately need to keep a eye on Snape.

I want to see how Obi and Siri react to McGonagall's class! I'm sure it's quite shocking

It's coming! :D

princess_of_naboo:Nice update. That class should be interesting...

Thank you, the whole second part of this chapter is the class. And it's on the way.

Just_Jill: Well, then.... This should all be very interesting - I agree with everyone that Transfiguration is going to be very interesting. I'd love to see their faces the first time the Professor transfigures into something - or changes a turtle into a teacup. hehe.

The last part of the chapter is coming soon, transfiguration is going to be a shock for our favorite Jedi. ;)

Excellent.

Thank you!

KylieKenobi:this will be interesting.. i agree. i thkbk that snape will be suposed to kill obi and siri, but they will kill him, thus ending the entire conflict of harry potter.

Well that's not what is going to happen, but I hope you'll like my idea too. It definately would be a good idea to keep a eye on Snape though.

16. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I need to send out a big THANK YOU again to King beta BrentusofGath.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay
    obi-wanfan123
    princess_of_naboo
    Lola64
    Katana_Geldar
    Jaira
    Daniera_Kenobi
    Master_Talek

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 8 (Part 2) : Conversation and Class

"Now, who can tell me what the Ministry rules are on animagi?" McGonagall lectured.

Obi-Wan was drawn out of his reverie and tried to forget his previous concerns. He focused on the lesson. McGonagall called on Harry, who sitting next to Obi-Wan.

"Mr. Potter?" she asked.

"You have to register with the Ministry if you wish to become an animagi," Harry answered casually, but Obi-Wan could sense Harry's discomfort at being called on.

"Why?" McGonagall prompted him.

Harry sighed, before speaking again. "It is the most complicated transfiguration there is," he replied.

"Correct, twenty points to Gryffindor," McGonagall announced. "Can anyone tell me what would happen, should someone become an animagi illegally?" she asked, looking around the class for a moment. "Yes, Miss Parkinson?"

A pug nosed girl towards the back of the classroom spoke in a fairly annoying and slightly squeaky voice. "A sentence in Azkaban," the girl answered.

"Yes, five points to Slytherin," McGonagal stated, before turning her stern look on the class. "To become an animagi is no laughing matter, yet it can be a very useful talent. Now, I would like a two thousand word parchment on my desk for the next class on the laws surrounding the animagi transfiguration," she said.

The students started to groan, but the teacher silenced them with a look. "Class dismissed," she said a moment later.

Obi-Wan and Siri grabbed their books and began to head out of the room, until they heard the teacher clearing her throat behind them. "Mr. Kenobi, Miss Tachi, I would like a word," she said.

The two young Jedi pulled up chairs to her desk and sat before her. McGonagall grabbed a few matches and placed one before each of them. They looked at her skeptically.

"Now," Professor McGonagall said. Her stern expression softened a bit as she looked at the two.

"The headmaster has informed me of your situation, and I know you are both not necessarily wizards," she said.

Obi-Wan and Siri waited, both knowing she wasn't done talking yet. "So I'm going to teach you the basics of transfiguration. First things first, do either of you know what transfiguration is?"

"No," Siri said. Obi-Wan shook his head.

"It is the magic used to turn one object into another." She pointed her wand at a book.

McGonagall flicked her wand, and suddenly it changed into a canary bird. Obi-Wan and Siri couldn't stop their mouths from dropping open, so surprised they were by the magic. The magic on this world would never stop confusing him, Obi-Wan mused. Siri just thought how neat that was, and how she wanted to try doing it soon.

"I know you are not first years, and likely have common sense. Despite that, I have to say that transfiguration is the most dangerous, complex magic there is, so use extreme caution. I will not tolerate misuse of magic in my class," she said, the stern façade coming back into place.

"Now, I would like you both to try turning your matches into needles," the professor said. "You must concentrate on the match, and on what form you would like it to take. Then when you are ready, hold your wand before you and let the magic flow from your

17. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Obiwan got it right on his first try! [face_dancing] Yay for Obiwan!

Good post! :)

18. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    =D= Well done! So is McGonagall gonna try and recruit Jedi now? [face_devil]

BrightFeather

19. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] I don't think McGonagall gets surprised like that too often! But I bet Obi-Wan and Siri are surprising all the professors quite a lot. After all, they are Jedi. :D McGonagall wants to have them in the Order of the Phoenix? Hmm, it would give them an advantage, but would probably antagonize Harry since they're the same age.

Nice job! :)

20. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Nice update! Very interesting.

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Yes! They should be in the Order! Bring it!

22. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Ah. INteresting indeed.

How interesting to see what Obi-Wan's use of the Force did! Gave life? Wow...

Now I'm wondering how Harry would do in the Star Wars universe....

Just Jill

23. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Hmmm... imagine what it would look like if Obi-Wan and Siri tried to hex Malfoy...[face_thinking][face_laugh] I hope that would happen though.;):p I have a funny feeling Harry is going to ask Obi-Wan and Siri if they could try to teach him how to use the Force.

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

24. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    She couldn't resist the new hope that began inside her then; perhaps these two, with their extraordinary powers, could in some way save them from the wrath of Voldemort.

nice foreshaodwing and clifee:D =D=

25. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Interesting... but if McGonagall brings them into the Order and then refuses to admit Harry, Ron, and Hermione, the friendship they seem to have struck will be damaged irreparably. Hopefully, Minerva is smart enough to realize that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.