main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Catching up...finally.

Great update.

They sooo need to be in the order....

Keep up the good writing.

2. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Great job Lily. My niece, although too young to reply, is really enjoying this fic.

She says, "Keep Posting".

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Wow! Another HP/SW crossover! Wahoo!

Just found this -- it's brilliant! I normally don't read Before the Saga and I'm not too familiar with Siri's character, but it's still amazing.

Could you please PM me when you update, since I'm normally not watching this board?

4. Jedi_Latin_Student

Jedi_Latin_Student Jedi Master star 1

Mar 5, 2005
    Wow, this is great.

I look forward to the next post

~Latin Geek~

P.S.- I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, actually I'm not a fan at all, so i haven't read past the second HP book, and since this seems to be a big point in the fic, i have to ask, What is the Order of the Phoenix?

5. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Wow can I get on the pm list this is an amazing fic!

6. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    yay! Obi! THey should definatly join the order. Just one thing- PLEASE DONT MAKE THEM WAKE UP AND FIND OUT ITS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tiffanty1

Tiffanty1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    OH I love your story. Please write more, more soon please. I really do enjoy this whole story line. I really want to know if Siri and Obi wan will go to the ball together. please more you are driving me insane with suspence.please more soon.

Tiffanty

8. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    DaenaBenjen42:Obiwan got it right on his first try! Yay for Obiwan!

Yuppers! :)

Good post!

Thank you!

BrightFeather:Well done! So is McGonagall gonna try and recruit Jedi now?

Thank you, she just might. ;)

Jedi_Tigris:I don't think McGonagall gets surprised like that too often!

Nope, probably not.

But I bet Obi-Wan and Siri are surprising all the professors quite a lot. After all, they are Jedi.

True true. :)

McGonagall wants to have them in the Order of the Phoenix? Hmm, it would give them an advantage, but would probably antagonize Harry since they're the same age.

That answer will be coming in a couple chapters. [face_whistling]

Nice job!

Thank you!!

princess_of_naboo:Nice update! Very interesting.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Jaira:Yes! They should be in the Order! Bring it!

:D

Just_Jill: Ah. INteresting indeed.

Thanks!:D

How interesting to see what Obi-Wan's use of the Force did! Gave life? Wow...

Glad you liked it.

Now I'm wondering how Harry would do in the Star Wars universe....

That would be interesting.

Master_Talek:Hmmm... imagine what it would look like if Obi-Wan and Siri tried to hex Malfoy... I hope that would happen though.

Wow, I just got a most delightful mental image. [face_laugh]

I have a funny feeling Harry is going to ask Obi-Wan and Siri if they could try to teach him how to use the Force.

You never know...

Update soon!

The next part will be up as soon as it's beta'd.

masterjedi343:nice foreshaodwing and clifee

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

TheProphetOfSullust:Interesting... but if McGonagall brings them into the Order and then refuses to admit Harry, Ron, and Hermione, the friendship they seem to have struck will be damaged irreparably. Hopefully, Minerva is smart enough to realize that.

You are absolutly right. ;)

hyperspace_police:Catching up...finally. Great update.

Thank you! :)

They sooo need to be in the order....

Keep up the good writing.

I will.

Lola64: Great job Lily. My niece, although too young to reply, is really enjoying this fic.

Thank you, I'm glad your neice likes it.

She says, "Keep Posting".

I will. :)

Idrelle_Miocovani:Wow! Another HP/SW crossover! Wahoo!

Just found this -- it's brilliant! I normally don't read Before the Saga and I'm not too familiar with Siri's character, but it's still amazing.

Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Could you please PM me when you update, since I'm normally not watching this board?

Ok, I added you to the list. :)

Jedi_Latin_Student:Wow, this is great.

I'm glad you like it.

I look forward to the next post

It will be up soon.

P.S.- I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, actually I'm not a fan at all, so i haven't read past the second HP book, and since this seems to be a big point in the fic, i have to ask, What is the Order of the Phoenix?

The Order of the Phoenix was the secret group of witches and wizards headed by Dumbledore to fight Voldemort, both back in the 70's during his first reign of terror as well as after he came back to power in Harry's 4th year. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Ob-wan-shawa:Wow can I get on the pm list this is an amazing fic!

Thank you, I added you to the pm list.

KylieKenobi: yay! Obi! THey should definatly join the order. Just one thing- PLEASE DONT MAKE THEM WAKE UP AND FIND OUT ITS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I would never have it be all a dream. :) I think that is a little too cheesy.

Tiffanty1:OH I lov

9. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    I really like your story, LilyHobbitJedi. I just have one question: Since the Star Wars saga exists as both reality and movies in your story, when/if Obi-Wan and Siri get back, will they bring the Harry Potter novels with them?

10. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

TigerofRobare:I really like your story, LilyHobbitJedi. I just have one question: Since the Star Wars saga exists as both reality and movies in your story, when/if Obi-Wan and Siri get back, will they bring the Harry Potter novels with them?

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Obi-Wan and Siri won't have a HP book but I'll reveal as to why at some point. It's a cool idea though.

AN: I just want thank all you wonderful people out there for nominating my weird little story for Best Crossover. You guys rock! :) I also need to send out a big THANK YOU again to the best beta around, BrentusofGath.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay
    obi-wanfan123
    princess_of_naboo
    Lola64
    Katana_Geldar
    Jaira
    Daniera_Kenobi
    Master_Talek
    hyperspace_police
    Idrelle_Miocovani
    Ob-wan-shawa

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 9: Preparations

When Obi-Wan entered the common room the following morning, he was surprised to see quite a crowd of people standing in front of a poster. He went away from the crowd and soon found Siri and Hermione busy doing their homework. His fellow Jedi it seemed was having quite the complication with her quill however.

"What bantha brain invented this lousy quill?" she was asking no one in particular. She eyed the large blot of ink with flushed cheeks; it was now covering half a paragraph that she spent the last few minutes writing.

"What's wrong with it?" Hermione asked, looking up from her work curiously.

"Nothing, except for the fact that I've just utterly ruined my homework," Siri snapped, irritated.

"That's easy to fix," Hermione said, before pointing her wand at Siri's paper and muttering an incantation. The giant blob of black ink disappeared.

"Thanks," Siri said as she moved to stand up. She quickly tossed her books in her bag before moving past the crowd and into the hall. Obi-Wan could sense that something was bothering her, other than the quill, so he followed her.

"Most you always follow me, Kenobi?" she asked, when she noticed he was behind her.

"What's wrong?" Obi-Wan asked. He was clearly concerned; he came to stand right next to her.

"Everything," Siri said, sighing.

"What do you mean by that?" he pressed.

"Look at us, Obi-Wan, we are Jedi; we shouldn't be here. This isn't our place, I feel so worthless here. I miss Adi," she answered, not meeting his eyes.

"What can we do about it, Siri?" Obi-Wan asked.

"You said you managed to contact Qui-Gon, so why can't we go and try again. Why this constant waiting? This fooling around isn't getting us anywhere!" she said with more bite than she intended.

"I don't know how we got here, but I can't help but feel we need to be here. I don't think ending up at Hogwarts was an accident," Obi-Wan said calmly.

"I just want this to be over with, I don't handle changes like you do, Obi-Wan," Siri replied.

"On the contrary, I think you do very well," Obi-Wan said with a grin.

Siri returned the smile. "Thanks¡¬ So what do you think all that fuss was about in the common room?"

"No idea, but maybe they can tell us," Obi-Wan said. For at that very moment Ron, Harry, and Hermione were walking towards them, all caught up in a conversation. Ron was the first one to spot Siri and Obi-Wan.

"Are you two going to Hogsmeade?" he asked.

The Jedi shared a quizzical glance. "Now, what is Hogsmeade?" Obi-Wan said, turning towards the others.

"You didn't read the notice?"

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Great update! I like how Obi-Wan and Siri have been convinced to go to the ball. :)

"What bantha brain invented this lousy quill?" she was asking no one in particular. She eyed the large blot of ink with flushed cheeks; it was now covering half a paragraph that she spent the last few minutes writing.

"What's wrong with it?" Hermione asked, looking up from her work curiously.

"Nothing, except for the fact that I've just utterly ruined my homework," Siri snapped, irritated.

"That's easy to fix," Hermione said, before pointing her wand at Siri's paper and muttering an incantation. The giant blob of black ink disappeared.

Hmmm... that reminds me of an incident when Ron was having trouble with his quill and it kept spelling things wrong -- like when his name came out as Roonil Wazlib. :p

12. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] You two are so going to enjoy yourselves! I can't wait to see Obi-Wan's reaction later as well as Siri's when they see each other.:D I feel sad that Siri and Obi-Wan love each other but can't do anything with it because of the code.:(:_|

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

Ps. You should have seen me when I saw the PM. My brother standing next to me was backing away slowly when I screamed.[face_laugh]

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    The truth was, she loved Obi-Wan. The complications of that, forced her to forget her feelings each and everyday.

Darn Jedi code. Ruins all the good things, doesn't it?

She?d never liked the formal affairs that she?d gone to with Adi, they were always dull and she usually wanted to scream by the end of them.

Hmm... she's in for a surprise, then. Balls at Hogwarts are ANYTHING but dull. :D

Loved this chapter. Good post! :)

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Is the ball next? Are we there yet? *Bounces up and down on the seat*

15. Tiffanty1

Tiffanty1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    Oh I love it I knew it they love each other now what will happen at the end of the dance??? I am so curious I can't wait for more. Please post more soon. I beg of you.

16. KylieKenobi

Sep 25, 2005
    Aw that was nice.

* more comments later i promise

17. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I really like this crossover story! I like how Obi-Wan and Siri quickly mastered the lessons they were set to at Hogwarts.

I don't visit this board very often, would you PM me when you update? I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this one.

jcs

18. Sarabi

Sarabi Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2006
    ILOVE this story!:) :) :) :) :)
    Would you please PM me ? I like how there is [/color] *something* up with Snape! It is also funny that The Jedi are so good at potions, and Harry........... well, he's been there for years but he can't ![face_laugh] [face_laugh]

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Loved the update...

This is quite interesting. Love the Hermione stating the obvious....

*Bounces up and down on the seat* with Jaria...

Ball[face_praying] Ball[face_praying] Ball[face_praying]

Next??? Please???

Keep up the good work

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Loved the update...

This is quite interesting. Love the Hermione stating the obvious....

*Bounces up and down on the seat* with Jaria...

Ball[face_praying] Ball[face_praying] Ball[face_praying]

Next??? Please???

Keep up the good work =D=

[face_pig]

21. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Nice update. I decided to take my idea (the HP books being in the GFFA) and write my own fanfic. It's called "A Classic Children's Tale" and can be found on the Beyond the Saga Board.

Once again, nice update. I hope you can get Master Yoda and Professor Dumbledore together for a nice chat (imagine the result: the Jedi Temple Life Day Ball), though I imagine Dumbledore is more like Qui-Gon.

22. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    I missed an update. I must die now. I love it.

Chapie I missed:eek:bi-wan rocks!!! And I don't know if they would fit into the order all that well. They might. It would be fun to see,that is for sure.

This chapter:eek:hhhh,Obi and Siri. They be in love. I can't wait for the ball.

23. KylieKenobi

Sep 25, 2005
    HEre are the commetns i promised.

This is a vey sweet post. I can't wait for the ball. I'm standing in my Bedroom jumping up and down singing " BAllllllllllll, Ballllllllllllll, there's going to be a there's going to be a balllllllll to the tune of "42nd street", the results are quite funny, my twin sister is staring at me and my brother is cracking up. THis is such a great stry , andi just cant wait for the ball!!! Obi and siri are going together; awwwwww

24. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Wonderful story, can't wait to read the next chapter. Could you also put me on the pm list, please?

25. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Wow this is the best Star Wars/Harry Potter crossover I have ever read!

Keep up the good work and could you add me to the PM list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.