main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Idrelle_Miocovani: Great update! I like how Obi-Wan and Siri have been convinced to go to the ball.

Thank you! I figured they couldn't get out of it in the end.

Hmmm... that reminds me of an incident when Ron was having trouble with his quill and it kept spelling things wrong -- like when his name came out as Roonil Wazlib.

I thought about that too when I wrote the part with SIri having problems with her quill.

Master_Talek:You two are so going to enjoy yourselves! I can't wait to see Obi-Wan's reaction later as well as Siri's when they see each other.

Me either. [face_love]

I feel sad that Siri and Obi-Wan love each other but can't do anything with it because of the code.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Update soon!

I'm on it. :)

Ps. You should have seen me when I saw the PM. My brother standing next to me was backing away slowly when I screamed.

[face_laugh] Your brother should be used to that by now.

DaenaBenjen42:Darn Jedi code. Ruins all the good things, doesn't it?

It certainly does.

Hmm... she's in for a surprise, then. Balls at Hogwarts are ANYTHING but dull.

That's for sure.

Loved this chapter. Good post!

Thank you, glad you liked it.

Jaira:Is the ball next? Are we there yet? *Bounces up and down on the seat*

It's not quite ball time yet, but it will be soon.

Tiffanty1:Oh I love it I knew it they love each other now what will happen at the end of the dance??? I am so curious I can't wait for more. Please post more soon. I beg of you.

The question will really be, if they get back to Hogwarts will they be able to put it aside? More is on the way, I'm glad you liked it.

KylieKenobi: Aw that was nice.

Thank you!

This is a vey sweet post. I can't wait for the ball. I'm standing in my Bedroom jumping up and down singing " BAllllllllllll, Ballllllllllllll, there's going to be a there's going to be a balllllllll to the tune of "42nd street", the results are quite funny, my twin sister is staring at me and my brother is cracking up.

I'm glad you like it.:D The ball won't be in the next chapter, but I will answer a old question, the one about the Order of the Phoenix.

THis is such a great stry , andi just cant wait for the ball!!! Obi and siri are going together; awwwwww

Thank you, I feel the same way about Obi and Siri. [face_love]

jaina_clan_solo: I really like this crossover story! I like how Obi-Wan and Siri quickly mastered the lessons they were set to at Hogwarts.

I figured their Jedi training gave them an advantage.

I don't visit this board very often, would you PM me when you update? I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this one.

Sure! Added you to the list.

Sarabi:ILOVE this story!

Thank you. :)

Would you please PM me ?

Yup

I like how there is [/color] *something* up with Snape! It is also funny that The Jedi are so good at potions, and Harry........... well, he's been there for years but he can't !

Yeah, it's definatly a good idea to keep a eye on old Snivellus. Poor Harry, potions will never be his friends.

hyperspace_police:Loved the update...

I'm glad you did.

This is quite interesting. Love the Hermione stating the obvious....

Yuppers. :)

*Bounces up and down on the seat* with Jaria...
    Ball Ball Ball
    Next??? Please???

Sorry to say that the ball is not in the next chapter, but I will answer the question about them joining the Order.

Keep up the good work

Thank you, I'll do my best to do so.

TigerofRobare: Nice update. I decided to take my idea (the HP books being in the GFFA) and write my own fanfic. It's called "A Classic Children's Tale" and can be found on the Beyond the Saga Board.

Thank you, and congrats on your story.

Once again, nice update. I hope you can get Master Yoda and

2. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I need to send out a big THANK YOU again to my master BrentusofGathfor the beta.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay
    obi-wanfan123
    princess_of_naboo
    Lola64
    Katana_Geldar
    Jaira
    Daniera_Kenobi
    Master_Talek
    hyperspace_police
    Idrelle_Miocovani
    Ob-wan-shawa
    jaina_clan_solo
    Sarabi
    JagF
    Diamond_Revelation

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 10: The Order of the Phoenix

Professor McGonagall kept a close eye on the two young Jedi over the next few weeks. Both excelled in all of their studies, keeping up with the six year curriculum as well ask catching up on five years studies. They truly were remarkable students, and a pleasure to have in class.

She was beginning to think about the Order again. She never spoke to the others about possibly including these two in the Order, but she became more convinced everyday that they would be a perfect addition to the group. She knew this would be a delicate situation at any rate.

~~~~~

"Snickers," said Professor McGonagall to the gargoyle before the entrance to the headmaster's office. The gargoyle began to move and a staircase was revealed. Stepping on it, soon she was at the entrance to Dumbledore's office.

She entered the outer office and barely glanced at the many portraits on the walls of headmaster's long past. She directly walked to the second door and rapped her knuckles on it twice.

"Enter," she heard a voice from within state.

"Albus, we need to talk," McGonagall said, moving to sit at a seat across from Dumbledore's desk.

Dumbledore stroked Fawkes, the beautiful red and gold phoenix, once before taking his seat. "What is it Minerva?" he asked.

"Do you remember those two students who apparently got here from another dimension?" she asked shrewdly.

Dumbledore nodded.

"I think we should include them in the Order," McGonagall stated, noticing the slightly surprised, yet amused look in Dumbledore's eye.

"Why do you think that?" he asked neutrally.

"I'll tell you why, Albus. Not only have they mastered sixth year spells in weeks, they also can use their own brand of wand less magic and I've heard a rumor they can manipulate the minds of others. They could be the best weapon we've ever had," McGonagall explained.

"I'm not sure that would be the right choice. How do we know for absolute sure that we wouldn't be betrayed? Not to mention, if they were in the Order, it would put them in harm's way," Dumbledore answered logically.

"I don't believe they are the sort who would betray us. From what I gather Albus, these two are always fighting battles against evil. How is this one different?" she reasoned.

"I can think of many reasons why," Dumbledore said, still a bit skeptical.

"This war is going to get much worse before it will ever get better. I feel that perhaps those two are here for some reason, to help us. To test their loyalties, we can always feed them some veritaserum, it is hard to lie under the influence of that," McGonagall said.

"I'm still not sure this is a great idea to include two underage students in the Order, but I trust you Minerva," Dumbledore said. "Bring them before me."

~~~~~

Obi-Wan sighed; he was a Jedi and liked to remain objective about every situation and person he encountered, but this Severus Snape was worse to deal with than a fowl tempered wookiee. He never wanted to be out of a class so much in his life. Snape was being insufferable, giving them an extre

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    "Ok, Siri," he answered in defeat.

"Really?" she asked, startled at how quickly he came to a decision.

"Yes, are you in?" Obi-Wan asked her.

"Of course," Siri replied.

Obi-Wan turned to face Dumbledore. "We would be honored to join the Order of the Phoenix."

They're in the Order! Cool! [face_dancing]

Great update! :)

4. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Yay they joined the order - Can't wait till Voldemort comes face to face with Jedi!!!

5. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I'd been reading this story without having ever read any Harry Potter books. I'd seen all four movies though. Now after reading all six books last week, this story makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Great update! I enjoyed it even more by actually knowing what the Order of the Phoenix was beforehand.

6. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Snickers? The Password is a candy bar? [face_laugh]

And they joined the order! And Snape slamming doors on people!

Loved this chappy!

Good post. :)

7. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Part of the order now, eh. Wonder what Voldy's going to think about them.
    Interesting chapter!

Thanks for the pm.

8. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Nice update. I'n not so sure having Obi and Siri join the Order of the Phoenix is such a good idea. I mean what if (I know that this won't be the case in this story) the will of the Force demands that the Order loose?

That would be an interesting scenario though: Palpy vs. Voldy.

9. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I don't think that Harry and the gang are going to be very happy when they discover that Obi-Wan and Siri get to join the Order of the Pheonix.

Hopefully the two Jedi will be able to help turn the tide in the battle against Voldemort.

Thank you for the PM, I am eagerly awaiting the next peice.

jcs

10. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Good update...

Like them in the Order and that's an interesting point about Voldy vs. Palpy...That could be very interesting....

Keep up the good work.

I love reading your stuff...:D

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Good update! Thanks for the PM!

12. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Terra_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    Ok... How could i had missed this story??? :eek: *bangs head in the desk* :oops: , Im a big Harry Potter/Star Wars Fan so the story is wonderful...Update soon and please add me to the PMs list [face_praying]

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Awsome post. NOw we have Jedi in the Order. How will they deal with this? I can't wait and thanks for the PMs!

14. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Hey this was an awsome post this story is great=D= could u pm me when u put up another post?

15. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    This is getting very interesting!

Before this last post (I missed a couple because my computer died), I was beginning to wonder if I had read a completely different set of JA books than everyone else did...

It is going to be hard on Harry, Ron, and Hermione that Obi-Wan and Siri were asked to join - that's not a conversation I'm sure Obi-Wan is looking forward to having.

Just Jill

16. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Hehe, Obi-Wan convinced Siri to go to the ball...as friends of course. [face_mischief] Gotta love how Hermione sees right through them.

Ooh, Siri and Obi-Wan are joining the Order! I'm sure they'll be a help, and their Masters would probably support or at least not disapprove of their actions. However, Harry, Ron, and Hermione aren't going to be happy if they hear about this. [face_plain]

Nice as always! I'm eager to see what happens at the ball, and wondering how Harry and friends are going to learn about the Jedi joining the Order.

17. DARTHCLARK1

DARTHCLARK1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2005
    the great kenobi stalking the halls of hogwarts, about to face Voldermort......
    bet he wishes he was back on mustafar kicking vaders ass.

18. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    I wish to thank all you wonderful, awesome, amazing people for electing this story for Best Crossover. I was one of those people who always got picked last for sports and a "honarable mention" in everything else so I'm flattered to win. This story would not have been nearly as much fun to write and I'm sure I wouldn't lost inspiration at some point if it wasn't for everyone here. I applaud you!! =D= =D= Thank you!!!

And secondly I've started working on the next chapter, hopefully it will be up within a few days. If DRL gets in the way, I will at least make it sometime this week. Once more, thank you everyone!

19. DARTHCLARK1

DARTHCLARK1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2005
    looking forward to another update of what is possibly the most unique
    story posted on this site in a long while.
    keep up the good work [hl=blue]lilyhobbitjedi[/hl]!!!!![hl=silver][/hl]

20. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    AN: The next update will come tomorrow or Thursday.

Idrelle_Miocovani: They're in the Order! Cool!

Yuppers, they sure are. :D

Great update!

Thanks!

Diamond_Revelation:Yay they joined the order - Can't wait till Voldemort comes face to face with Jedi!!!

Yes, it will be interesting. [face_devil]

princess_of_naboo:I'd been reading this story without having ever read any Harry Potter books. I'd seen all four movies though. Now after reading all six books last week, this story makes a heck of a lot more sense.

I know what you mean. My first exposure to HP was the movie. It confused me so greatly that I had to read 1-4 in a week. The movies are very good for the most part, but they don't cover vital points sometimes. That's why I try to convince everyone I know to read the books too, since books are always better in my opinion.

Great update! I enjoyed it even more by actually knowing what the Order of the Phoenix was beforehand.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

DaenaBenjen42:Snickers? The Password is a candy bar?

Yup, gotta love Dumbledore's fascination with Muggle sweets. ;)

And they joined the order! And Snape slamming doors on people!

I've unfortunately been forced to role play the part of Snape WAY too much, and so I tend to make him very mean.

Loved this chappy!

Glad you did!

Good post.

Thanks! :)

JagF: Part of the order now, eh. Wonder what Voldy's going to think about them. Interesting chapter!

Thanks, Voldy is going to bee very interested that's for sure, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Thanks for the pm.

You're welcome.

TigerofRobare: Nice update. I'n not so sure having Obi and Siri join the Order of the Phoenix is such a good idea. I mean what if (I know that this won't be the case in this story) the will of the Force demands that the Order loose?

Thank you. Being in the Order was the will of the Force for a very important reason that I can't reveal yet. Being in the Order is not a very good thing, but is very important to the story.

That would be an interesting scenario though: Palpy vs. Voldy.

That would be interesting, but I wouldn't be able to work that into this story very sucessfully.

jaina_clan_solo: I don't think that Harry and the gang are going to be very happy when they discover that Obi-Wan and Siri get to join the Order of the Pheonix.

You're right, they won't be.

Hopefully the two Jedi will be able to help turn the tide in the battle against Voldemort.

[face_whistling]

Thank you for the PM, I am eagerly awaiting the next peice.

You're welcome, more to come soon.

hyperspace_police: Good update...

Thanks!

Like them in the Order and that's an interesting point about Voldy vs. Palpy...That could be very interesting....

I don't think I would be able to convinvingly throw Palpy into this story. The reason why Obi and Siri got put in HP world will be explained, but I couldn't do that with Palpatine. It might be a interesting plot bunny to work with in the future though.

Keep up the good work. I love reading your stuff...

Aww, why thank you!

Jaira: Good update! Thanks for the PM!

Thank you and you are most welcome.

Terra_Wan_Kenobi: Ok... How could i had missed this story??? *bangs head in the desk* , Im a big Harry Potter/Star Wars Fan so the story is wonderful...Update soon and please add me to the PMs list

Thank you, I'm glad you like my story so far. The next chapter is coming soon and you're added to the list.

Genimay:Awsome post. NOw we have Jedi in the Order. How will they deal with this? I can't wait and thanks for the PMs!

Jedi in the Order... Wow that has a dual meaning. I'm glad you like this and you're welcome!

Jedi_siriwan:Hey this was an awsome post this story is great cou

21. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I've finally finished the next chapter, it took longer than I intended because I got carried away a little. The result is a nice LONG chapter. Enjoy! I need to send out a big THANK YOU again to my master BrentusofGath for the beta. [:D]

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36
    BrightFeather
    General_Kenobi501
    Genimay
    obi-wanfan123
    princess_of_naboo
    Lola64
    Katana_Geldar
    Jaira
    Daniera_Kenobi
    Master_Talek
    hyperspace_police
    Idrelle_Miocovani
    Ob-wan-shawa
    jaina_clan_solo
    Sarabi
    JagF
    Diamond_Revelation
    Terra_Wan_Kenobi
    Jedi_siriwan

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 11: The Yule Ball

Over the next several weeks, Obi-Wan and Siri found they were constantly busy and had very little time to try and work out their other problem of getting home. Since joining the Order of the Phoenix they were even busier, if that was possible. McGonagall gave them lessons regularly on transfiguration, defensive charms and potions to help prepare them for their new role in the Order. Ron, Harry and Hermione were a little suspicious about all these extra lessons, but they eventually dropped it when Obi-Wan and Siri made very little of it.

As time drew closer to the Yule Ball, the Jedi began to notice signs of the holiday celebrated on Earth: Christmas. The three wizards explained to them the reason behind Christmas and the customs they performed for it. Obi-Wan thought it sounded rather like the Wookiee's Life Day.

Obi-Wan was amused by all the decorations, including the twelve giant Christmas trees filling the Great Hall; some with icicles on them and others with candles. Then there were the knights in armor singing peculiar songs that Harry said were Christmas carols, and decorative plants called holly and mistletoe everywhere. Harry said to make absolutely sure not to ever go under the mistletoe, but he seemed embarrassed about it, so he didn't tell Obi-Wan why.

Another sign that the holiday known as Christmas was near was the heavy snowfall and ice covered lake that soon appeared on the Hogwarts grounds. Obi-Wan saw snow in the past, but never really had the time to enjoy it; as he was always so focused on his Jedi missions.

One day, Obi-Wan, Siri and the wizard trio were walking from Hagrid's hut, back to the castle, when out of nowhere Obi-Wan felt a brief warning of from the Force before the side of his head was struck with the icy cold snow. He wiped it away and turned around and glared at the others.

Obi-Wan could tell Siri was doing her best not to burst out in laughter; he was sure he must look a sight with snow covering half his face. The other three couldn't help it either, soon all three were clutching their sides, they obviously thought it was so hilarious.

"Who did that?" Obi-Wan demanded quietly.

Siri smirked. "Who do you think?"

Obi-Wan drew in the Force and formed a snowball, and then he aimed it at Siri, hitting her in the shoulder. She retaliated, but Obi-Wan was able to avoid it and Ron got hit instead. It wasn't long before an all out snowball fight was in full force.

~~~~~

An hour later, they finally returned to the castle just at the point when frostbite was beginning to attack and the temperature was dropping further. When they finally reached the Gryffindor common room, Hermione motioned for them to come over to the side of the room where it was much less crowded.

"What is it Hermione?" Ron asked impatiently.

"I have to ask you all something," Hermione started to explain

22. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Awesome update!

23. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I would like for you all to come and stay at my home for the holidays, my parents have agreed," she said.

"Really?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Yes!" Hermione said excitedly. "Are you all coming?"

Siri and Obi-Wan shared a glance. "I don't see why not," Obi-Wan stated.

"Count me in," Harry said.

"And me, if Mum let's me," Ron chimed in.

Woohoo! That sounds great!

"Great," Hermione said with a smile. "We are going to have a good time," she said, then her attention turned to the Jedi. "And you two will finally be able to see Star Wars.

Uh-oh. Bad feeling.

pening it, he saw a piece of red fabric with a big 'O' spelled on it. Picking it up, he looked at the sweater with curiosity.

LOL!

He must be meditating, for that is the only logical explanation for his staring problem.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"Would you like to dance, Siri?" he asked with some trepidation.

"I don't think I'll like it, but yes I will," Siri said, flashing him a grin.

:D Awwww. LOL!

Hmmm? the magical mistletoe seems a little familiar, but that was hilarious!

Great chapter!!!

24. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Magical mistletoe? That definately caused some interesting complications.

Obi-Wan and Siri are going to go watch SW? I can't wait to see their reactions to that one.

jcs

25. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    :eek: Alright! They finally kissed! Maybe Harry and the others could "accidently" push them underneath it again.[face_mischief] I don't think those two will be in denial any longer.:p I can't wait for them to actually see Star Wars.[face_dancing] And the ball was great!

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.