main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Lightsiders' EUC Temple Version 3.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by eaglejedi, Dec 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
  2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    :D It's nice being too young to remember some stuff ;)

Congrats EJ to you and DarthMom! :)

3. Wylding

Wylding Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2000
    I remember the old times...

<sigh>

4. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Hey there Wylding! Nice to see you stop be :)

5. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    Hmm, well it's safe to say that we can take Watrfae off of the MIA padawan's list. I emailed her and asked if she wanted to be trained and her response was polite, but cold.

Hey Ginger :)

6. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    I felt like this thread had to get up out of the depths of this forum. Rise, Rise and Live.

:) :D

7. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    So, have the Lightsiders heard of the possiblity of the "EUM" becoming the "EUC" once more? Doesn't that sound nice? Both the old name and the old name coming back? I think so.

8. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    It would be great wouldn't it DS5.

9. eaglejedi

eaglejedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 2, 2001
    Yes, that might help.

And now, Eaglejedi?s First Lightsider Poll! Some questions are serious, some silly, some just for you to get to know one another. Have fun answering, and be honest! To the serious questions, there is no right answer, only the one that is true for you. Your perceptions are important.

1.) I am a Lightsider because (a) I want to help my fellow posters and make the JC a better place, by stopping trolls and inappropriate behavior, (b) I like socializing with the other members, and to do this, I must pretend to be concerned about trolls, flaming, and spam, (c) I want to roleplay as a Jedi, and get into roleplaying fights with members of other groups on the JC, (d) I am a spy working for another organization, (e) I just like to join things so it looks good, I look popular, and I get lots of people watching me, (f) I don?t know.

2.) The Council of Nine is (a) The leaders of the Lightsiders, who lead the group and come up with ideas for new procedures and new projects, and are attentive to the needs and concerns of the Knights and Padawans, (b) A mysterious group far away that makes rules like proclamations from on high, which I don?t understand very well, (c) I?m not entirely sure, (d) Never heard of it, (e) The leaders of the Lightsiders, who lead the group and come up with new ideas, but need to be more attentive to the needs and concerns of the Knights and Padawans.

3.) There is a Padawan mission to support the Administration, and the Code states that we will respect moderators (a) Because in general they are good people and we support compliance with the TOS, although we reserve the right to disagree with policies we find unwise, (b) To kiss up, (c) Because we?re masochistic fools, (d) That?s a good question.

4.) My favorite color is:

5.) I am: (a) Right-handed, (b) Left-handed, (c) Ambidextrous.

6.) Favorite ice cream flavor:

7.) Does the Force exist and have you evidence for your answer?

8.) Favorite SW Movie:

9.) Favorite non-SW Movie:

10.) How did you discover the JC?

10. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    1.) I am a Lightsider because (a) I want to help my fellow posters and make the JC a better place, by stopping trolls and inappropriate behavior. But that's not the only reason. When I was a Master I had all of my padawans ask themselves four questions when they began training and when they ended training. They were; who are you, what do you want, why are you here, and where are you going? I'm a Lightsider because I want to help make these boards a better place by doing whatever I can.

2.) The Council of Nine are the leaders of the Lightside. Their ways are not to be questioned. You put them there.

3.) There is a Padawan mission to support the Administration, and the Code states that we will respect moderators because they're the moderators. Our entire mission is to be moderators in all ways except color and sometimes respect. They are our role-models and we must give them the respect they deserve.

4.) My favorite color is: yellow

5.) I am: right-handed

6.) Favorite ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip. yummmmm . . . .

7.) Does the Force exist and have you evidence for your answer? Sure it does. There can't be Jedi in Austrailia if there is no Force. ;)

8.) Favorite SW Movie: ESB

9.) Favorite non-SW Movie: Signs, but only because I just saw it and it was a damn fine movie. You should go see it, whoever you are. If you don't . . . I know where you live . . . ;)

10.) How did you discover the JC? Whelp, one day a friend of mine was looking across the vastness of the internet insearch of information on Qui-Gon Jinn. She found something on him at some strange message board. She told me to come and check it out. Took me ages to find. When I did, I found the thread on Qui-Gon and posted in it. From then on in, I was hooked. That was 18 months ago. Boy, has it really been that long. :eek:

11. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    Replied in the YJCC temple.

12. eaglejedi

Feb 2, 2001
    ?[face_plain] DS5, it's not like you to kiss @$$ that much.

13. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
  14. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    ?[face_plain] I kick a$$? Could have fooled me. ;)

15. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    No no you kiss it. :D

16. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    The EUC is alive, so we might be moving over there.

17. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    So THIS is where you people have been hanging out. No one told me! :_|

Last time I was here this place was dead. :(

This thread really needs to be locked now that we've moved back to the EU forum. Someone give me the go ahead, and I'll PM cb asking him to do it... that, or we can get OA or Steve. Any of them is fine with me. :)

~*Senoj*~

18. eaglejedi

Feb 2, 2001
    Oh, well, I was thinking of converting this thread to roleplaying purposes, but we can always get a new one... Yes, that would probably be best, to avoid confusion.
    So goodbye thread.

19. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    Time for me to answer the poll:

1.) I am a Lightsider because (a) I want to help my fellow posters and make the JC a better place, by stopping trolls and inappropriate behavior, (b) I like socializing with the other members, and to do this, I must pretend to be concerned about trolls, flaming, and spam, (c) I want to roleplay as a Jedi, and get into roleplaying fights with members of other groups on the JC, (d) I am a spy working for another organization, (e) I just like to join things so it looks good, I look popular, and I get lots of people watching me, (f) I don?t know.

I guess if I'd have to choose it'd be a. I want to help my fellow posters and make the JC a better place, by stopping trolls and inappropriate behavior

2.) The Council of Nine is (a) The leaders of the Lightsiders, who lead the group and come up with ideas for new procedures and new projects, and are attentive to the needs and concerns of the Knights and Padawans, (b) A mysterious group far away that makes rules like proclamations from on high, which I don?t understand very well, (c) I?m not entirely sure, (d) Never heard of it, (e) The leaders of the Lightsiders, who lead the group and come up with new ideas, but need to be more attentive to the needs and concerns of the Knights and Padawans.

They're a crazy bunch of cooks I tell ya! :D

3.) There is a Padawan mission to support the Administration, and the Code states that we will respect moderators (a) Because in general they are good people and we support compliance with the TOS, although we reserve the right to disagree with policies we find unwise, (b) To kiss up, (c) Because we?re masochistic fools, (d) That?s a good question.

A. Because in general they are good people and we support compliance with the TOS, although we reserve the right to disagree with policies we find unwise

4.) My favorite color is:

Purple

5.) I am: (a) Right-handed, (b) Left-handed, (c) Ambidextrous.

Right handed of course.

6.) Favorite ice cream flavor:

Mint chocolate chip :)

7.) Does the Force exist and have you evidence for your answer?

Yes it does exist! Come here and see for yourself why it exists

8.) Favorite SW Movie:

Hmm this is hard...I think I like ESB the best.

9.) Favorite non-SW Movie:

This is even harder. I think for sci-fi it'd have to be the Matrix, but not for the reason most like it. I like it because of it's message.

10.) How did you discover the JC? A friend sent me a link back in '99. I didn't check it out till a long time later.

20. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Well you guys can't have this thread and the one in EUC unless a game starts in here our this group as a hole becomes engaged in an outside game (eg: formed a faction of War Of The Galxies or something)..

I personally don't mind if you start the EUC one up again as long as it has some occasional chatter about the Expanded Universe in it.

Since this one is far from an RPG (and always was/will be) should I lock it or what? ?[face_plain]

21. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    I say we should lock it. No one really visits this thread... and like you mentioned, DA, we hardly role play in here.

~*Senoj*~

22. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Silver? Gliet? Are you here?

23. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    I think this thread is about to get busy. :)

Samakin, if they don't show up, I could PM them.

24. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    No thats ok i think Saber got off and Gliet disapeared... :)

25. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    Why do you say its going to get busy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.